Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Are You A Man Wedding Soon? If Yes Pls Call Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Man Wedding Soon? If Yes Pls Call Me (608 Views)

Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / Has Her Fiance' Developed Cold Feet And If Yes, What Can She Do About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Man Wedding Soon? If Yes Pls Call Me by AppleofGod(f): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2010
Good day everyone

Juli Collections is a Groom & Groomsmen Mobile Boutique which offer free delivery of Italian suits, shirts, Ties with cufflinks, Bow Ties with Cufflinks, Bow Ties with Cummerbund, Cravats etc. to their destinations.

Our primary purpose is to relieve the Groom of the stress of trudging around endless shops on weekends, not seeing what they want, finally finding something voguely suitable only to be told is cant be supplied in the quantities they need them.

We also compliment the colours of the Groomsmen wears with the Bridesmaid Dresses in a very affordable way and also create a long and lasting impression in the mind of the people that attend your wedding.

Contact Ugochi 08028356103, 08060206053 or email ugochi266@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Can One Be In Love With Two People? / What Love Song Is Ur Greatest? / What Can A Man Do When Love A Girl And She Did Not Love Him In Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.