Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) (41553 Views)

Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos / Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Doerstech(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by eddieguru(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
... cry cry cry cry cry..they should check and investigate more...I mean they should go extra miles because i don't think that man is her father...Haba!

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by sunegg007(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
A Buharized People!
Why Wont Buhaha Be Happening Every Where.
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Kingslaw(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
na wa

a child exhibited traits of poor parenting, rather than think of a positive way out,one of the the parents picked offence and sent the child to the world beyond.

chiburuoma, rest in peace. what tribe is she and what is the meaning of her name

she is an ikwerre girl. The name is still the same meaning with Chioma in Igbo.
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
girl-children of nowadays are now something else, no amount of home training can stop them from becoming whoress once they start growing those large pimples call bwests. Nor be same time my 17 year old sister still dey do sef Their matter tire me, I don't wish to have a female as a child.
same here embarassed
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Tohzara(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Her dad is a lunatic. The kind of madman that should be sentenced to death, because the psychiatry is for humans with mental illness, not insane animals.

This kind of madness is heartless and criminal.

May his body and soul rot in jail.

Damn.

1 Like

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
pyyxxaro:

The rate at which people are killed in this country is alarming

Sai Buhari

One Slay Queen down
u mean two
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Kingslaw:
she is an ikwerre girl. The name is still the same meaning with Chioma in Igbo.

There is no need answering his question.
Thats a stupid question..
What is he doing with the meaning of the name and where she come from..

DUMB DUMB DUMB..

2 Likes

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by sloopyy: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
The best thing he could have done for her,was take her for counseling and also try to up his game as a good father,now that he killed her,what has he gained? I guess his bad parenting skills led her down the lifestyle she chose, and instead of playing his role as a father,he only thought it wise to just end her life...see how wicked some humans can be,even to their own blood. Smh...
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gourdoinc:
she brought dishonour to him, no wonder she looked so skinny. that might have been aids or something more sinister.

kids learn from this, there are consequences to your actions and those consequence could cause Shame a d unhappiness to ya loved ones.

parents train you children and give them the best of you. if one of them still decides to be a Judas and rebel. don't throw her Into the latrine, rather send her to the street so she could die there from the lack of care that would ensue.

at least nobody would accuse you of murder of a useless child

please stop saying rubbish,very ignorant nonsense you wrote , you agree with the father and the killing of his own child,very pathetic of you.
Village mentality.

she is skinny because they throw her into a skeptic tank and stave her there

so think before you talk and stop saying rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gourdoinc:
she brought dishonour to him, no wonder she looked so skinny. that might have been aids or something more sinister.

kids learn from this, there are consequences to your actions and those consequence could cause Shame a d unhappiness to ya loved ones.

parents train you children and give them the best of you. if one of them still decides to be a Judas and rebel. don't throw her Into the latrine, rather send her to the street so she could die there from the lack of care that would ensue.

MR DOCTOR, HOW U TAKE KNOW SAY NA AIDS SHE CARRY, SHE IS 19YEARS OLD, SO SHE GOT HIV AT THE AGE OF 9YEARS OR 10YEAR,
NA WA FOR U, DID U EVEN CNSIDER THE FACT THAT THE USELESS FATHER HAD NOT FED HER FOR LONG?

1 Like

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
The father failed at raising a decent child and yet has the mind to kill his own blood. That's the reason why no child celebrates fathers day like they celebrate mothers day.
Evil man.

1 Like

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by cooljude(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
thebosstrevor:

please stop saying rubbish,very ignorance nonsense you wrote , you agree with the father and the killing of his own child,very pathetic of you.
Village mentality.

she is skinny because they throw her into her skeptic tank and stave her there

This is a very horrible way for anyone to die. She was left in such a stinky place filled with various forms of bacteria, maggot etc also very dark with little oxygen and left to die while she would be pleading and crying her lungs out for help.

He his wicked, he should be sentenced to 2000 years with very hard labour.

I feel her pain.

6 Likes

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gourdoinc:

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
pyyxxaro:

The rate at which people are killed in this country is alarming

Sai Buhari

One Slay Queen down
even if ur wife get miscarriage, you mention buhari. sense fall on you even if na small
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
An apple does not fall far from the tree.
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
For doing bad is the part act for you as a parents to train her not to kill,not all children will be good,worst part of it is that she may be Hiv patients but That dosen't render her to be killed.Rip to the poor innocent soul..
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by mediocre(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
She contracted HIV. Thought as much
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by rezzy: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
He would have left her to die gradually instead of committing murder
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
blesskewe:
u mean two

U mean four cool
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by mediocre(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
ceejay80s:

MR DOCTOR, HOW U TAKE KNOW SAY NA AIDS SHE CARRY, SHE IS 19YEARS OLD, SO SHE GOT HIV AT THE AGE OF 9YEARS OR 10YEAR,
NA WA FOR U, DID U EVEN CNSIDER THE FACT THAT THE USELESS FATHER HAD NOT FED HER FOR LONG?
Lmao. This one thinks HIV can only progress to AIDS after 10 years. Ignoramuses everywhere

You think she was emaciated because she wasn't being fed? Please read up hiv wasting syndrome..
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
ceejay80s:

when u read a post or article, never infer knowledge, always work with what was written. now that being said, go and read the story again and see why I came up with that submission
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Seahawk: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
Rest in peace. I can't imagine what the father is going through before he took such decision. God help u.
twilliamx:
After she ruined her own life and she his now using it to affect the family.
manneger2:
Very bad thing Shah, I know they must have scolded her several times but she choose to ruin her life, now she don contact disease she now want her parents to suffer.
Spoilt4toto:
girl-children of nowadays are now something else, no amount of home training can stop them from becoming whoress once they start growing those large pimples call bwests. Nor be same thing my 17 year old sister still dey do sef Their matter tire me, I don't wish to have a female as a child.
princechurchill:
Children obey ur parents so that u will live long on this planet earth
what is wrong with you people. Jesus Christ! what is wrong with you?

cc. Bollinger embarassed
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
thebosstrevor:

please stop saying rubbish,very ignorant nonsense you wrote , you agree with the father and the killing of his own child,very pathetic of you.
Village mentality.

she is skinny because they throw her into a skeptic tank and stave her there

this is the problem with children of nowadays. you all mostly have problem with proper comprehension. and before we say Jack. you start abusing your parents, telling your mum she is talking nonsense, telling your dad he is saying rubbish and likely has village mentality.

you are the type of kid I was advising earlier, you need to change or be left on the streets when your shit hits the fan, to die while we read and argue over that here on nairaland. note that I will still advise your dad not to waste a good latrine with your corpse. the streets will also do.
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by sen5050: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
The Father seriously need to be flock with 99 struck of Koboko grin
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
girl-children of nowadays are now something else, no amount of home training can stop them from becoming whoress once they start growing those large pimples call bwests. Nor be same thing my 17 year old sister still dey do sef Their matter tire me, I don't wish to have a female as a child.
True That's how some mens like you feel but if people don't have a female child who would you marry as a wife?

3 Likes

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gourdoinc:
this is the problem with children of nowadays. you all mostly have problem with proper comprehension. and before we say Jack. you start abusing your parents, telling your mum she is talking nonsense, telling your dad he is saying rubbish and likely has village mentality.

you are the type of kid I was advising earlier, you need to change or be left on the streets when your shit hits the fan, to die while we read and argue over that here on nairaland. note that I will still advise your dad not to waste a good latrine with your corpse. the streets will also do.

if you call yourself an Adult,i see why nigeria is not moving forward,All the Adult from buhari to you are just useless and degrace to the society
because of you Nigeria is not moving forward ,shame on you for thinking the way you are thinking.i am totally disappointed

Stupid adults are scum and scam with village mentality in the 21st century.

3 Likes

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by buffalowings: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Spoilt4toto:

See who's talking

Looks at moniker.

You can only tell them to practice safe sex tongue

2 Likes

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
thebosstrevor:

if you call yourself an Adult,i see why nigeria is not moving forward,All the Adult from buhari to you are just useless and degrace to the society
because of you Nigeria is not moving forward ,shame on you for thinking the way you are thinking.i am totally disappointed

Stupid adults are scum and scam with village mentality in the 21st century.
k
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
mediocre:
Lmao. This one thinks HIV can only progress to AIDS after 10 years. Ignoramuses everywhere

You think she was emaciated because she wasn't being fed? Please read up hiv wasting syndrome..

Gourdoinc:
when u read a post or article, never infer knowledge, always work with what was written. now that being said, go and read the story again and see why I came up with that submission

now that she is dead, both of u are happy abi?
make una go do party and have fun....
oyinbo man say, what goes around comes around, make una happy ,
u are asking me to read which article, where u there when it happened?

1 Like

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Spoilt4toto: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

True That's how some mens like you feel but if people don't have a female child who would you marry as a wife?
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dressed Like A Woman Enters College Of Nursing To Allegedly Steal / Why I Killed My Husband –housewife Opens Up / Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.