Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) (41554 Views)

Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos / Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
ceejay80s:

now that she is dead, both of u are happy abi?
make una go do party and have fun....
oyinbo man say, what goes around comes around, make una happy ,
u are asking me to read which article, where u there when it happened?
didn't know you were there, with that knowledge, why don't you tell us the real story. the article is probably "fake news"
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Seahawk:
what is wrong with you people. Jesus Christ! what is wrong with you?

cc. Bollinger embarassed

Are you surprised? When you have a country filled with demented and frustrated individuals what do you expect? And these are the same fools who want a better life but reason like cavemen. I'm just glad I don't have to live amongst them ever again.

4 Likes

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by ensamy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
If she was ugly she could have still been ALIVE. She was pretty and was a sex tools to men. Better to be ugly and be alive and achieve your goals.
Than to be a fine girl or boy then destroy your destiny with waywardness. shocked
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
zicoraads:
Some very ignorant and foolish comments here. So what if she was wayward? Is the father not part of the reason why she was? And is killing one's child a way out? SMH

The very fact that he could commit such heinous crime tells a lot about where the poor girl prolly got her "wild genes" from!

3 Likes

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Abogwara: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
na wa

a child exhibited traits of poor parenting, rather than think of a positive way out,one of the the parents picked offence and sent the child to the world beyond.

chiburuoma, rest in peace. what tribe is she and what is the meaning of her name

She's a native of Elekahia meaning she's from Ikwerre ethnic group and Chiburuoma means "God is good". May she rest in peace though she lived a bad life.
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by adorable29(f): 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
A father who has the heart to throw his own child into the latrine must have brought her up with lack of parenting love that has made her who she is. Even a rat doesn't deserve to be thrown into a pit full of excreter and left to die. Talkless of one's own child. No matter the crime.

In civilised climes, even those who have murdered dozens of people and are sentenced to death are given a dignified death. Why should u do that to your child even if she stands at Allen avenue as a prostitute.

He should be jailed for murder. Evil soul.

3 Likes

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
zicoraads:
Some very ignorant and foolish comments here. So what if she was wayward? Is the father not part of the reason why she was? And is killing one's child a way out? SMH
DID U READ THE PART DAT SAID SHE HAS BEEN DOWN FOR 7 MONTHS AS A RESULT OF HER LIFE SYTLE. INFACT LEARNING 4RM THIS
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Raylight2(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Any father that'll throw his own daughter into a shithole , is that one a father?
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
I think there should be proper licensing for parenting... People shouldn't be allowed to sex and reproduce without been certified.

You are a Father isn't a title given because you used ur prick/penis and impregnated a woman, probably somewhat woman who couldn't control her sexual urge.
I wonder why some women would open their legs for some sort of beast.

1 Like

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by rossyc(f): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
fpeter:
cry cry
She probably contracted HIV which led to AIDS, her father should have just taken her to a Govt. hospital.
Which kind mind people get so?
My dear this one weak me. She is an AIDS patient from what I can deduce from d pix. The father didn't try at all atleast government hospitals give free ARV drugs.
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by umuna(m): 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
na wa

a child exhibited traits of poor parenting, rather than think of a positive way out,one of the the parents picked offence and sent the child to the world beyond.

chiburuoma, rest in peace. what tribe is she and what is the meaning of her name

means God is good!, possibly from ikwerre
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
poverty, ignorance and Illiteracy is a very lethal Illness. man just murdered his child just for the heck of it!

1 Like

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by sunsewa16: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
I said it when the news came out first time, I thought as much.
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Naija is really shithole country

1 Like

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Ddy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
LONJITARLE:

meaning?
Meaning u should obey ur parents or ......
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by gonkin(m): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
Some prostituting children give so much problems that it would be better if they were ejaculated as wasted semen during masturbation
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
na wa

It means God is Good.
An Ikwerre name. My tribe.
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by emezuo17: 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chiburuoma, means God is good she is Ikwerre, the name is the same as Chidimma in igbo language
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Seahawk: 1:27am On Jan 27, 2018
Phew cry
Bollinger:

Are you surprised? When you have a country filled with demented and frustrated individuals what do you expect? And these are the same fools who want a better life but reason like cavemen. I'm just glad I don't have to live amongst them ever again.

1 Like

Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 4:15am On Jan 27, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
girl-children of nowadays are now something else, no amount of home training can stop them from becoming whoress once they start growing those large pimples call bwests. Nor be same thing my 17 year old sister still dey do sef Their matter tire me, I don't wish to have a female as a child.
They become whores?
But male child don't become LovePeddler?
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by TheAk(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
LONJITARLE:

meaning?
obviously,that if your dad is as crazy as this dude,you can get tossed into a septic tank for something as little as breaking a plate
Re: Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) by Angelcute(f): 7:39am On Jan 28, 2018
It's painful, if only her mom was there for her....most stepmom are incomparably wicked, she has been ill for 7months
he couldn't train her right
we are nt even sure if she lived a wild life...he doesn't have any right whatsover to take her life.....R I P CHIBRUOMA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dressed Like A Woman Enters College Of Nursing To Allegedly Steal / Why I Killed My Husband –housewife Opens Up / Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.