Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? (37781 Views)

Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About / Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Securedlife(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
was thing I would see a legend prix on past presidents, then I will quickly point out Abacha and Buhari
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
7Alexander:
I can't figure why people regard Onyeka Onwenu as a legend. Yes, she had one or two good songs back in the days, but that doesn't make her a superstar.

Same way I laugh when people call Joke Silva a superstar, I think its more out of respect, and the fact that they have managed to remain in the public eye.
He even mentioned Adesua, does being popular make one a legend

Maybe 20yrs down the line, we'll be calling the likes of Omawumi a legend if she manages to remain in the public eye.

You need longevity, consistency and popular acceptance to be a legend

excuse me, but what year were you born? you sound so confused and contradictory in your comment.
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
what is the aim of creating this list in the first place. what did the person who did this hope to achieve exactly? I find this very wrong.
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Captleverage:
wetin onyeka onwenu and simi dey do there?
waje and omawunmi even dey there the person wey post this thing na mumu
Did you drink kerosene

1 Like

Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by deebrownneymar: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Waje omawunmi and Simi are not quite there yet
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by cybriz82(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Captleverage:

And d mumu is chIdi okereke,
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
aonag:

excuse me, but what year were you born? you sound so confused and contradictory in your comment.
Old enough to be your step father
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Lagusta(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:

For music, Cmot 2face,Simi and Small Doctor. Davido get more hit singles than 2face ever get for him entire career grin grin

And u think u made sense with this statement Remove 2face Really?

2 Likes

Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by computer0810(m): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
For the Vocalist list, Abeg Cmot Nneka and Waje!! Infact cmot all those smallie and Leave both Onyeka and Christyangry angry

For the Nollywood Legends abeg cmot Adesuwa and Eyinna.. The person wey compile this list no sabi wetin legendary entails

For football abeg cmot Iwobi and leave the rest angry

For music, Cmot 2face,Simi and Small Doctor. Davido get more hit singles than 2face ever get for him entire career grin grin

mad fellow

1 Like

Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Akanniade(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
The first pix is an insult to the legacy Onyeka onwenu, christy essien ans queen Salawa.
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Pidginwhisper: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lagusta:

Wetin make am a legend?
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by KushLyon(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Captleverage:

u are asking what onyeka onwenu is doing there? I guess u don't know her that's why u are talking like this...dem need to fry ur brain
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Pidginwhisper: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
OtunbaBlack:

Your head is paining you how dare you compare tubaba to Davido tell me one musician from 2face era that is doing it big like him today... WiZkid big pass d Davido
What's he doing big today? grin
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by stieyven(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Captleverage:
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Pidginwhisper: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
dview001:
Davido's hits are meaningless ,it lacks contents ....compare "if to "African Queen compare fall to "true love ,compare Fia to "if love is a crime .. you'll realize cracked voice and tenor voice no be d same
The only meaningful hit 2face ever had na African Queen. Na African queen still dey feed am today grin grin. You're only talking of Davido's latest hit.. talk about the one he had years back..
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Pidginwhisper: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
computer0810:
mad fellow
Tell me you're being sarcastic with this statement
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Papadoh(m): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
For the Vocalist list, Abeg Cmot Nneka and Waje!! Infact cmot all those smallie and Leave both Onyeka and Christyangry angry

For the Nollywood Legends abeg cmot Adesuwa and Eyinna.. The person wey compile this list no sabi wetin legendary entails

Comot 2face? COMOT 2FACE!!! Your stupidity/ignorance is quickly approaching Legendary status. Comot 2face? Haa mogbe!

1 Like

Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by KushLyon(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:

your own Indomie generation eh, dem too soak am for water..... you dey compare 2face with davido? you dey crase? listen to most of 2face songs, they tell stories of what's happening in life, just like how Eminem does his own.... lyrics wey dem make sense na im dem dey sing.... if davido no shout 30 billion or nyash, e no go sell.....and besides, most controversies surrounding davido is that he doesn't even write his own songs, he either buys them or steals them. *drops mic*

2 Likes

Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lagusta:

Please continue your diary
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by KushLyon(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
The only meaningful hit 2face ever had na African Queen. Na African queen still dey feed am today grin grin. You're only talking of Davido's latest hit.. talk about the one he had years back..

truth be told, I don even forget most of davido old tracks.... but true love, African queen, 4 instance, I dey feel like, Mr senator still dey burst my brain till now... I still know most of them lyrics

2 Likes

Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Pidginwhisper: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
KushLyon:

your own Indomie generation eh, dem too soak am for water..... you dey compare 2face with davido? you dey crase? listen to most of 2face songs, they tell stories of what's happening in life, just like how Eminem does his own.... lyrics wey dem make sense na im dem dey sing.... if davido no shout 30 billion or nyash, e no go sell.....and besides, most controversy surrounding davido is that he doesn't even write his own songs, he either buys them or steals them. *drops mic*
2face is not a legend, oya kill yourself. Abeg how many ppl don come out accuse Davido of song theft? No be Davido be the First to get songwriter.so pem that childish talk.

The biggest hit that brought 2face to limelight na African Queen, and na stolen song grin grin
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Pidginwhisper: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Papadoh:
Comot 2face? COMOT 2FACE!!! Your stupidity/ignorance is quickly approaching Legendary status. Comot 2face? Haa mogbe!
another ignoramus..counter my claim or shove your head in your ass.. what makes him a legend akuko?
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Pidginwhisper: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
KushLyon:

truth be told, I don even forget most of davido old tracks.... but true love, African queen, 4 instance, I dey feel like, Mr senator still dey burst my brain till now... I still know most of them lyrics
You no sabi tongue
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by patrotic9gerian: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:

Guy I give you one assignment tonight, download 'if love is a crime by 2face' and 'if...' by Davidoo. In your most relaxed mode, listen to both songs especially the lyrics and your eyes will open to the fact that Davido and most new generation artist are singing rubbish.

God the bless them with money shaa but they are far away from what we call "Legend".

1 Like

Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Pidginwhisper: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
patrotic9gerian:

Guy I give you one assignment tonight, download 'if love is a crime by 2face' and 'Bananna fall on you' by Davidoo. In your most relaxed mode, listen to both songs especially the lyrics and your eyes will open to the fact that Davido and most new generation artist are singing rubbish.

God the bless them with money shaa but they are far away from what we call "Legend".
alright bro. I go follow your assignment.

Now here's my own assignment go download Dami Duro by Davido and ihe me by 2face in your relax mode and listen to both songs grin

Na the koko you talk last.. money na the koko
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by patrotic9gerian: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
alright bro. I go follow your assignment.

Now here's my own assignment go download Dami Duro by Davido and ihe me by 2face in your relax mode and listen to both songs grin

Na the koko you talk last.. money na the koko
Money does make a man Legend but talent does.
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by Pidginwhisper: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
patrotic9gerian:

Money does make a man Legend but talent does.
i never said money does bro..they are both talented but none of em deserve the legendary status
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by peak115: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
Where is sunny okosun
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by peak115: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Where is sunny okusun. The list is not complete without him
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by jaywhoco(m): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Iwobi? naa
Re: Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? by patrotic9gerian: 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
i never said money does bro..they are both talented but none of em deserve the legendary status

2face does. He is the light and foundation of Nigerian modern music. He took the bold step and laid a huge foundation for people like Davidoo, Wizkid and all modern day musicians. No Nigerian musician apart from the great fela can wear the shoes of 2baba.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side / John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) / Temi Otedola Wears N150k Balenciaga safety pins earrings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.