Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. (19010 Views)

Adebayo Shittu Loses Suit Against APC Over "NYSC Certificate" / Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court / 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by Nate23: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
IPOB MISCREANTS dey use dia meaty flat head play ogene drum.

Y the fraudster wife nova come out talk or even shout make dem produce her husband?

Kanu dey wia all of them know of. Dey enjoy himself wella with the change wey Igbos MAYE send to am.

Anyway, wherever he dey, THUNDER I say RISE and STRIKE!

As usual ur mumu must carry you enter here.

Empty baboon
Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by madridsta007(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
sabama007:
grin

Kanu is just a COWARD... He never represented the Igbo Populace.

Btw, the Nigerian Army really needs restructuring because playing partisan politics is demeaning of their status.

And it is you from your Nairaland e-enclave that represented the Igbo populace?
Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by FTrebirth(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

The poster is not Yoruba, his comnent has nothing to do with yoruba....This your hatred for Yoruba will make you impotent and die young

and what do you have for igbo...mad love? wink
Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by ShootToKill: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
powerkey:
It will soon be the Yorubas turn.
don't worry. keep celebrating.
The swine you quoted is actually a brown-toothed, abooki shine-shoe.
Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by ShootToKill: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
powerkey:

It will soon be the Yorubas turn.

don't worry.
keep celebrating.

What do you expect from gworo-toothed abooki Judge? To promote justice against fulani army?

grin
Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by CrtlAltDel: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
FTrebirth:

and what do you have for igbo...mad love? wink
Yep, ..but none for Ipigs, they are terrorist grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by jrusky(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
This is baseless i dont but this thrash coming from IPOOH. Is Kanu not having a wife? Pls has his wife come out to protest her husband is missing? Hell No. I presume it's his wife who supposed to be shouting right now not just a followers or is she no longer the lady I saw in biafra regalia shouting biafra I stand by my husband So now she is dumb or what?

In real sense did Burantal came in person or seen as last person with Kanu? So you people can come here to be asking about Kanu so he no longer has invincible power again? I'm not really bother about this at the moment all in after now is Buhari must go the Kanu chapter is closed on my file it's Buhari must go chapter now ok.

If you like get upset and say whatever I give ni bleep I'm not Kanu follower and will not be come rain come sunshine I don't care. Biafra is what I know under the leadership of mature people and not IPOOH miscreants chest beaters pooh.
Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by zendy: 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
What is troubling about this whole thing is that Nigeria claims to be a democracy, but still has a situation where the Army is still invading peoples houses where no war exists.

It is a sign of a failed state and democracy that a president is breaking thr law by sending the Military to take over the job of the police. The Army has no right to invade anyone house or arrest anyone.

Someday, the Army will have to explain what it went to do in Kanu's house
Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by ShootToKill: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
I made an observation herein. 95% of the buffoons celebrating are rotten-toothed abooki elements.

Many formerly anti-IPOB middlebeltans and Southerners and dumping the murderous anti-IPOB abooki herdsmen and becoming sensible. Infact there is a new seccesionist yoruba group called Voice of reason (VOR) springing up, they are anti-abooki and anti-zoogeria.

IPOB is making giant strides and progress. Abooki-gworos go soon hear wehn!

grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by Kingbusssy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nate23:
They killed kanu and took his body away.

Are you sure bro
Make you show us proof o
Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
I talk am, nah this kind thread u go see sophisticated intelligent vultures commenting up and down, if it were, Fulani terrorist kill 5 in Ogun and Oyo you will see them avoiding the threads like cowards, be like say nah KANU produce the rat poison that killed Coward Awolowo kilode

1 Like

Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by CaptainG00D: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
magiki:
The missing of Nnamdi Kanu is still a great mystery to me.
I pray he is alive wherever he is till found

There nothing mystery there.

They murderd him.
If u watch yhe video of the invasion u will heard kanus voice.
Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by CrtlAltDel: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
I [s]talk am, nah this kind thread u go see sophisticated intelligent vultures commenting up and down, if it were, Fulani terrorist kill 5 in Ogun and Oyo you will see them avoiding the threads like cowards, be like say nah KANU produce the rat poison that killed Coward Awolowo kilode[/s]
Sharap there, so people now need ipigs permission to comment on a thread grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by FTrebirth(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

Yep, ..but none for Ipigs, they are terrorist grin grin

enjoy yourself na...but i'll never insult yorubas because i have majority of them as friends. what i can't do offline i can't do online.

if you were a fooolani i for don show you my colour.
Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by gtown: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
chiedu7:
IPOB people be patient, God has arisen on ourside.

Buhari's days are numbered.

Its these Fulani attacks that turned Kanu from supporting Nigeria to declaring biafra

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55PajIFvnNI

The Nigerian Army are cowards, they sent an army to kill an individual. angry
It shows how much they fear Kanu grin
Actually Buhari days were numbered since the first day he was declared winner in 2015. The constitution is clear about it that he shall spend 4 years after which an election for the same office shall be conducted. So also, there is never constitutional ambiguities that he shall contest again after his first 4yrs tenure, provided he so wishes. Ie is to say Buhari can spend 4yrs or 8yrs as president of nigeria. Given this, we can say Buhari days are numbered.
But to say or think that what his detractors are saying about him to demean his popularity means his days are numbered, then, that is tantamount to wishful thinking.
Laud and clear, every enemy should know, that Buhari will spend 4yrs is signed and sealed. And if his health permits, that Buhari will spend another 4yrs is sanction no human born of man can stop.
Taken the recent ranting of Obasonjo as lifeline, is the highest self deception and delusion wailing wailers will live to regret with after 2019 election. They will wake up to know it was injury self inflicted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by Ramos16(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
sabama007:
grin

Btw, the Nigerian Army really needs restructuring because playing partisan politics is demeaning of their status.

This is not partisan politics, this is probably what will happen even in the US if somebody starts coming up with separationist ideology. It is a simple, crude, old but effective way to curb separatism, sometimes it can go wrong when not executed properly, for instance, the start of Boko Haram, you cannot come and tell the people that "well, I just killed your leader so y'all got to stop this nonsense", naa, just hide the bastard or news about his/her well being and everything is settled.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by CrtlAltDel: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
FTrebirth:

enjoy yourself na...but i'll never insult yorubas because i have majority of them as friends. what i can't do offline i can't do online.

if you were a fooolani i for don show you my colour.
Good for you....one down, few to go....Next!!! grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nate23:

As usual ur mumu must carry you enter here.

Empty baboon

E pain the old tired Ezi.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by soso2017: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Forget about Kanu. He is gone. Enjoy your herdsmen killing spree as they keep spreading all over the country. They are fighting the war for IPOB but only the wise can see and think it. Shithole ppl.
Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

Sharap there, so people now need ipigs permission to comment on a thread grin grin grin

I tire ooo!

Even though say pigs dey smell, we no go let dis IPOB specie of PIGS rest. Lolz

1 Like

Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by LZAA: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pharaoh001:
A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has dismissed an application filed by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) seeking to compel the Chief of Army staff to produce the missing leader of the group, Nnamdi Kanu.

The trial judge, Justice Binta Nyako also over-ruled the appeal for lack of merit and proof, that the chief of army staff was indeed the last person seen with mister Nnamdi Kanu.
Counsel to IPOB, Ifeanyi Ejiofor had prayed the court to order the Chief of Army staff to produce his client claiming that no member of Kanu’s family had seen or heard from him since September 14th, 2017.

Opposing the motion, however, General Buratai through his counsel, Akinlolu Kehinde, told the court that Kanu was not and had never been in the custody of the Nigerian army.

Ejiofor on October 17 during the trial told the court that he is looking for his client. He said he has filed a suit asking the court to compel the Nigerian Army to produce the leader of IPOB alleging that his disappearance is unconnected with the invasion of his home by the Nigerian Army on September 11, 2017.

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2018/01/26/ipob-loses-suit-against-nigerian-army-to-produce-kanu/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=ChannelsTV-+AutoPoster&utm_campaign=SNAP%2Bfrom%2BChannels+Television
sarrki and omenka are not on an ipob thread
trouble in BMC paradise
Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by Corrinthians(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Kanu is a pig with a long snout. All his supporters are gullible idiots. grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by gtown: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:

Wherever the zoo must have taken Kano to, it doesn't daunt his impact or negate his prophecies which all turned out to be true. Buhari is a vindictive terrorist, an Evil traitor and the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria since 1960.
If ''Buhari is a vindictive terrorist, an
Evil traitor and the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria since 1960'', then how can one describes Ojuku who deceptively led his people into a war that claimed over 3m of their population? Ojuku ulsin bolt to Ivory Coast when the heat got to his door step, leaving his gullible people in the state of dismay. Then Ojuku claimed nigeria was zoo, just as one albino foolish is propagating today, but later turned back to wanting to be president of the zoo. One day, your albino delictor will also be exposed, because he will want to be president of zoo, just like Ojuku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by Organs(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
chiedu7:
IPOB people be patient, God has arisen on ourside.

Buhari's days are numbered.

Its these Fulani attacks that turned Kanu from supporting Nigeria to declaring biafra

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55PajIFvnNI

The Nigerian Army are cowards, they sent an army to kill an individual. angry
It shows how much they fear Kanu grin

Yes oh, Nigeria is afraid of Kanu oh, anytime we see him we run and hide. Same with Ojukwu...

"We will not allow some people to come and cause problems for us, because when they cause the problems, they run away and leave us to solve it"... PMB 2017.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
IPob should appeal all the way to Supreme court
Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by magiki(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
CaptainG00D:

There nothing mystery there.
They murderd him. If u watch yhe video of the invasion u will heard kanus voice.
Murdered who

No! It can't be....×××
Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by Paretomaster(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Kanu is in Ghana, eating � pizza

1 Like

Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by enemybulldozer(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
GoroTango:
You see? We told them that Kanu ran away grin
Am not surprised because your type absolves any junk that comes there way just like sanitary pads.
Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by enemybulldozer(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
sabama007:
grin

Kanu is a coward?? Is like you're drunk
Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by chineduemmao: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
jrusky:
This is baseless i dont but this thrash coming from IPOOH. Is Kanu not having a wife? Pls has his wife come out to protest her husband is missing? Hell No. I presume it's his wife who supposed to be shouting right now not just a followers or is she no longer the lady I saw in biafra regalia shouting biafra I stand by my husband So now she is dumb or what?

In real sense did Burantal came in person or seen as last person with Kanu? So you people can come here to be asking about Kanu so he no longer has invincible power again? I'm not really bother about this at the moment all in after now is Buhari must go the Kanu chapter is closed on my file it's Buhari must go chapter now ok.

If you like get upset and say whatever I give ni bleep I'm not Kanu follower and will not be come rain come sunshine I don't care. Biafra is what I know under the leadership of mature people and not IPOOH miscreants chest beaters pooh.

CHISOS! Your english has magical powers, it can make a blind man to see. Ewo!
Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by enemybulldozer(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
Newpride:
Abaribe will produce kanu or forfeits his 100m. All ipob miscreants and jobless chest beaters, another food is ready for U.
In your chicken hearted mind abi??
Re: IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. by enemybulldozer(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Kanu is a pig with a long snout. All his supporters are gullible idiots. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Updates On Rescued Chibok Girl: Confirms Name As Amina Ali / Modular Refineries Can’t Refine Fuel Due To Price Regulation – NNPC / Amaechi Invites Jang Faction To Governors’ Forum Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.