Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) (9830 Views)

Why Do Women Keep Calling Me Odogu? / But Why Do Women Keep Calling Me Daddy!! / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
All you ladies that call una self slay Queen,Boyfriend pet no problem I wonder where that name will take you go.She is a hairstylist doing very great in what she does.
Guys if your girlfriend always demand for you,wise up and step up your game,she was not created along side with you

I like the fact that I share this lady picture and what she does the second time

2 Likes

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by TrapHedges(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
is it just me? or this pic actually looks like some packaged shit, like made up
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
TrapHedges:
I don't understands what you comment bro

1 Like

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Amarabae(f): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Crap.
Staged nonsense.
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Crap.
Staged nonsense.
until you understand the fact that no boyfriend on your side then you will wise up and hustle

3 Likes

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by LessNoise: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
TrapHedges:

Bro the write up is thrash the nikka doesn't understand what you wrote try breaking it down for him

1 Like

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Amarabae(f): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Favouramani:
until you understand the fact that no boyfriend on your side then you will wise up and hustle
listen up sharp tongue.
It is obvious that you are seeking for front-page with this staged picture.
There are millions of hardworking women out there yet they don't make noise or showcase themselves.
Even if the picture is real, so what?
Let us hear word.

3 Likes

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by TrapHedges(m): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Favouramani:
I don't understands what you comment bro

Am saying, looks like the girl ain't real, maybe its her bf/brother's shop, and she posed as the barber for the pic,

my opinion though

1 Like

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by TrapHedges(m): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
LessNoise:

Bro the write up is thrash the nikka doesn't understand what you wrote try breaking it down for him

lol bro, shiit I put up was easy af
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
listen up sharp tongue.
It is obvious that you are seeking for front-page with this staged picture.
There are millions of hardworking women out there yet they don't make noise or showcase themselves.
Even if the picture is real, so what?
Let us hear word.
I don't have to reply you
Seeking front page indeed
Who front page epp
Do you see where I mentioned any mod to carry my post to front page
Wise up girl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
TrapHedges:

Am saying, looks like the girl ain't real, maybe its her bf/brother's shop, and she posed as the barber for the pic,

my opinion though
No
She is very real 100% a hairstylist

1 Like

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Amarabae(f): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Favouramani:
I don't have to reply you
Seeking front page indeed
Who front page epp
Do you see where I mentioned any mod to carry my post to front page
Wise up girl
Not a quarrel.
There is dignity in labour.
There are some hardworking widows under the sun working hard to feed their family, yet we don't celebrate them on our social media space.
U want us to throw a party for a girl who went to her boyfriend shop, and posed with the clipper?
Naaaa.
Happy weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Papiikush: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol.. Slay queens are offended.

1 Like

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by dollyjoy(f): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
This Is sooooo out of league!! Haba!
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:

Not a quarrel.
There are some hardworking widows under the sun working hard to feed their family, yet we don't celebrate them on our social media space.
U want us to throw a party for a girl who went to her boyfriend shop, and posed with the clipper?
Naaaa.
Happy weekend
if you can understand french you will see there is no way she went to her boyfriend shop

1 Like

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
May God bless her hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by TrapHedges(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Favouramani:
No She is very real 100% a hairstylist
aii
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:

Not a quarrel.
Naaaa.
Happy weekend
I know there are countless of ladies that hustle
When you see one what do you do
You appreciate her hustle

And mind you I Don pass level of child stuff,the hustling is real 200%

3 Likes

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Monocrotophos: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
I said it, she doesn't look Nigerian. our Nigeria girls think being a girl friend is a paid position. the last time i checked they dont hav hand work dont know how to do anything in life and expecting to hit jackpot... guys b wise dont marry a lady dat will tear ur house down but instead build it up. some of them after marrying them instead of thinking for ways to invest with u so that d family will be afloat in times of recession they want expensive tins... this time around i am wise ooo i will interview u thoroughly bf dating u lik: why do u want to marry me now? what do u know how to do incase ure not working? how do u feel about working? what is ur current investment status and goals in life? and so on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Seems staged to me too. she looks nervous. Ma opinion.. might be wrong though tongue
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Monocrotophos:
I said it, she doesn't look Nigerian. our Nigeria girls think being a girl friend is a paid position. the last time i checked they dont hav hand work dont know how to do anything in life and expecting to hit jackpot... guys b wise dont marry a lady dat will tear ur
Bros you will kill her with questions

She's a Togolese
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
mhizenugu:
Seems staged to me too. she looks nervous. Ma opinion.. might be wrong though tongue
explain how you mean

1 Like

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Monocrotophos:
I said it, she doesn't look Nigerian. our Nigeria girls think being a girl friend is a paid position. the last time i checked they dont hav hand work dont know how to do anything in life and expecting to hit jackpot... guys b wise dont marry a lady dat will tear ur house down but instead build it up. some of them after marrying them instead of thinking for ways to invest with u so that d family will be afloat in times of recession they want expensive tins... this time around i am wise ooo i will interview u thoroughly bf dating u lik: why do u want to marry me now? what do u know how to do incase ure not working? how do u feel about working? what is ur current investment status and goals in life? and so on.
Um, And what is this suppose to mean? Are you by any way insinuating that Nigerian women are not as hard working as their Cameroonian counterparts.?

2 Likes

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Monocrotophos: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
mhizenugu:
Um, And what is this suppose to mean? Are you by any way insinuating that Nigerian women are not as hard working as their Cameroonian counterparts.?
yes nigerian women are hard working, very hard working gold diggers

1 Like

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Monocrotophos: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
Favouramani:
She's a Togolese
better than her wrecking ur investment (think)
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Monocrotophos:

abi
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Monocrotophos: 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Favouramani:
She's a Togolese
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
Monocrotophos:

yes nigerian women are hard working, very hard working gold diggers
Typical male nairalander. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
mhizenugu:
Typical male nairalander. Rubbish!
what's rubbish in what he says
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by chigoizie7(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
TrapHedges:

The way she is even holding the clipper is enough to tell u that she is a pro in the game of barbing.

It is not staged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Favouramani:
what's rubbish in what he says
smh, are asking me? He posted the rubbish, ask him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? / 18+SEXCHAT: He Requested For My Nudes & I Sent Him My Hottest (Photo) / What Your Mum Didn't Tell You About Sex(Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.