Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) (9851 Views)

Why Do Women Keep Calling Me Odogu? / But Why Do Women Keep Calling Me Daddy!! / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jonaifame22 is she fake or real
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
chigoizie7:

The way she is even holding the clipper is enough to tell u that she is a pro in the game of barbing.

It is not staged
one person can say if she is fake or real
jonaifame22

You are needed here

1 Like

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
listen up sharp tongue.
It is obvious that you are seeking for front-page with this staged picture.
There are millions of hardworking women out there yet they don't make noise or showcase themselves.
Even if the picture is real, so what?
Let us hear word.
Amarachi, do you not wear make up and earrings?

1 Like

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by jonaifame22(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Jonaifame22 is she fake or real
well, frm the look of the guy getting the cut it looks real cos he doesnt look perturbed and his head is well positioned

2 Likes

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Neimar: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
mhizenugu:
Typical male nairalander. Rubbish!

cute miss enugu grin
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Amarabae(f): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
SpareNo1:
Amarachi, do you not wear make up and earrings?
What's your point?
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:

What's your point?
lol. Just curious dear.

You look beautiful still
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Amarabae(f): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
SpareNo1:
lol. Just curious dear.

You look beautiful still
ok.
Thanks and happy weekend
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
ok.
Thanks and happy weekend
Lol. What's happened to you tho? Nairaland's changed you. Why you on the attack?
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Orodje(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
Sometimes I wonder which part of Nigeria are you guys, naija babes are hardworking there are many who hawk and do all kinds of job to feed their family even the slay queens you are talking most of them are the bread winners of their family even olosho self all na work u fit say e easy cool

Nor be the same naija we dey hear of Ojumoke abi wetin be the girl name, for the same naija many boys dey wey nor won work dey form fresh dey loyal follow big boys

Guy abeg talk another thing coz the matter na vice versa undecided

1 Like

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by IamSINZ(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
**Takes Seat**
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Amarabae(f): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
SpareNo1:
Lol. What's happened to you tho? Nairaland's changed you. Why you on the attack?
human beings.
Give them allow they go for allowance .
No wonder mama ebuka came with bread when she saw a bank tea dispenser.
Happy weekend, instead of you to say thanks or wish me back, you Don enter interview as if my grandmother uncle son is a nephew to your grandfather niece daughter.

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
human beings.
Happy weekend, instead of you to say thanks or wish me back, you Don enter interview as if my grandmother uncle son is a nephew to your grandfather niece daughter.

grin grin
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
human beings.
okay
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Neimar:

cute miss enugu grin
oh, thank you cheesy
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
jonaifame22:
well, frm the look of the guy getting the cut it looks real cos he doesnt look perturbed and his head is well positioned
hahhah
Head jonaifame22
I guess you don't know the guy behind that look
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
IamSINZ:
**Takes Seat**
OK sir
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Monocrotophos:
I said it, she doesn't look Nigerian. our Nigeria girls think being a girl friend is a paid position. the last time i checked they dont hav hand work dont know how to do anything in life and expecting to hit jackpot... guys b wise dont marry a lady dat will tear ur house down but instead build it up. some of them after marrying them instead of thinking for ways to invest with u so that d family will be afloat in times of recession they want expensive tins... this time around i am wise ooo i will interview u thoroughly bf dating u lik: why do u want to marry me now? what do u know how to do incase ure not working? how do u feel about working? what is ur current investment status and goals in life? and so on.
cmon bros there are nigerian ladies that hustle. Where i stay and anytime i go out i see beautiful young ladies hustling for their daily bread. There are some who enroll in baking schools to learn how to bake,some learn how to decorate then there are the hairstylists that make other lady's hair. Sometimes u will see very pretty ladies with nice figures hustling in the hot sun selling food in wheelbarrows. Bro there are young naija ladies wey hustle i won't lie u. Forget about those slayqueens wey dey sleep around to get money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by jonaifame22(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
Favouramani:
hahhah Head jonaifame22 I guess you don't know the guy behind that look
well.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
jonaifame22:
well.......
ok

1 Like

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Monocrotophos: 12:13am On Jan 27, 2018
lefulefu:
cmon bros there are nigerian ladies that hustle. Where i stay and anytime i go out i see beautiful young ladies hustling for their daily bread. There are some who enroll in baking schools to learn how to bake,some learn how to decorate then there are the hairstylists that make other lady's hair. Sometimes u will see very pretty ladies with nice figures hustling in the hot sun selling food in wheelbarrows. Bro there are young naija ladies wey hustle i won't lie u. Forget about those slayqueens wey dey sleep around to get money.
Good for you! my post does not include them.

1 Like

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Monocrotophos: 12:15am On Jan 27, 2018
mhizenugu:
Typical male nairalander. Rubbish!
typical gold digger, get a job!

1 Like

Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 27, 2018
Monocrotophos:

typical gold digger, get a job!
hahaha, your stupidity has no end, you sound pained and hurt. Your definitely the lowest of the low.. fool!
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Monocrotophos: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2018
mhizenugu:
hahaha, your stupidity has no end, you sound pained and hurt. Your definitely the lowest of the low.. fool!
just like ur mama grin
mhizenugu:
just like ur mama
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Monocrotophos:

just like my mama grin
just like my mama
Okay.
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Monocrotophos: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
mhizenugu:
Okay.
gold digger lik u looking for the next boy to pay ur fees kuku send am ur cv mak e for be official boy frnd employment.
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
Monocrotophos:
gold digger lik u looking for the next boy to pay ur fees kuku send am ur cv mak e for be official boy frnd employment.
It's better to let people think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and prove it.. please there is no vaccine against stupidity.
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Monocrotophos: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
mhizenugu:
It's better to let people think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and prove it.. please there is no vaccine against stupidity.
even if there is a vaccine for stupidity u will need to take it twice... and dont be sending me any email im not interested go and look for all dose men that hav been spending cement and real estate money on ur head only for you to buy cheap 3mp phone camara to snap cheap pic. mtcheeew
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 28, 2018
Monocrotophos:

even if there is a vaccine for stupidity u will need to take it twice... and dont be sending me any email im not interested go and look for all dose men that hav been spending cement and real estate money on ur head only for you to buy cheap 3mp phone camara to snap cheap pic. mtcheeew
Smh, I only sent you that mail so we could settle this privately.. I wouldn't have you disparage me publicly, especially to the the detriment of my reputation, I'm trying to maintain a fair and respectable campaign. please stop dragging my name through the mud. Calling me a gold digger and all that.. like you know me personally. Biko I have had it up to here. Exchanging words with you here back and forth.. like a spoilt child. Please behave like the adult that you are.be warned!
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Monocrotophos: 11:36am On Jan 28, 2018
mhizenugu:
Smh, I only sent you that mail so we could settle this privately.. I wouldn't have you disparage me publicly, especially to the the detriment of my reputation, I'm trying to maintain a fair and respectable campaign. please stop dragging my name through the mud. Calling me a gold digger and all that.. like you know me personally. Biko I have had it up to here. Exchanging words with you here back and forth.. like a spoilt child. Please behave like the adult that you are.be warned!
ure not serious next time u will learn to keep quiet when others are talking was it not u dat started callin me names coward! u started sometin publicly why didn't u end it publicly be deceiving your self there... warn ur self which dirty image do u hav dat people are interested in..nonsense
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2018
Monocrotophos:

ure not serious next time u will learn to keep quiet when others are talking was it not u dat started callin me names coward! u started sometin publicly why didn't u end it publicly be deceiving your self there... warn ur self which dirty image do u hav dat people are interested in..nonsense
Oh, your definitely a sick guy.. bye!
Re: Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) by Monocrotophos: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
mhizenugu:
Oh, your definitely a sick guy.. bye!
all of a sudden ure now a doctor ko? be diagnosing people u hear cuz its only on social media u hav mouth abi... dnt go and look for sometin doing b looking for ur next target... shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Buys Peenis Enlargement For Boyfriend This Now Happened PHOTO / I Don't Know Why / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.