Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate (24808 Views)

Nigerian Student Ifeoma Amuche Emerges As Best Graduate At University, China / 20 Year Old Ijaw Girl Emerges Overall Best Graduate Student In U.s University / Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by israelmao(m): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2018
Congratulations!
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by bmaks: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2018
passyhansome:
Afonjas right now after seeing this name Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu GOD BLESS IGBOS AND NIGERIA

Where your bigotry carry reach FP on Nairaland abi

Can you just borrow sense to know that WE ARE ALL ONE BIG FAMILY!!! If our fathers have sown thorns should we continue in its pricks while others have built Orchards of their own bushes.
Being MYOPIC makes us think about ourselves alone and keeps us small in life and mentality. Come outside the shores of Nigeria and see that we dont even know who is AFONJA or EBUBEDIKE or SHETTIMA.

I REJOICE WITH YOU AGAIN JARE Dr. Jonathan. No let anybody spoil our joy here. NIGERIA MY BELOVED COUNTRY. GOD BLESS NIGERIA FIRST AND ANYWHERE ELSE

1 Like

Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by mechanics(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2018
Congrats to him, its not easy.
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2018
Amarabae:
What a brain.
Not like these ones that wuruwuru themselves through private university, looking for a Nurse to insult.
Some medical graduates that am seeing nowadays eh, the system have indeed been compromised.
Ban private universitit's from doing medicine please.
go and study medicine and stop beefing
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by bandad: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2018
dayleke:
Congrats to him...

Is he related to 2Face?

The head tho....
No he is related to 3 face.
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by mediocre(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2018
KEVIND:
First Class in Medicine from ABU is not an easy task.My Respect!
First class ke? Many clowns on this site grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by hmabdool(m): 11:40am On Jan 27, 2018
bobnatlo:

My friend u don't know what u ar talking about.
I'm from the east, currently working in SW but practically did all my education, service n even worked a while in d north (NE,NW & NC)
The Nepotism in admissions n education is at worse levels in the north of this country.
Most standard n Govt schools in SE n SW don't give a pooo where u come from.
Theirs u come wt exceptional results n u get in. And If ur result is good or average u may need to know some1 in d system or bribe u way in. But that applies to everyone.
But in d North non-northers with 250 in Jamb Wil be forced to change from 1st Choice of medicine to biochemistry or microbiology n not get admission.
While Northerners with less than 200 will get medicine n may abandon the course along the way.
While schooling in a Fed uni in NE. I saw a case of a department refused to give pg scholarship n GA to a first-class Chem engr just because he's not same religion n tribe. This is a research grant domiciled in his department that all best grad student are supposed to automatically get but on d condition that u a GA. They simply refused to give him d GA so as not to get d scholarship. Only to give to a couple of Northerners in d next set.

u are a bloody liar...in which SE university have they admitted Northerners and also giving them appointment as we do to igbos and southerners hear in the North...A Christan friend of mine with First Class served in a university in Abia State...applied for lecturing after Nysc and was denied appointment because his name sounded Hausa fulani...some of u guys in SE are just full of hatred...the worst of which are the ipob yoots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by treasuredude007(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2018
Mr Andrew, I sight u. Congratulations to you guys, greater days ahead.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by dayleke: 11:50am On Jan 27, 2018
bandad:
No he is related to 3 face.

Thanks bro.

Na same thing.
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by kennygold8080(f): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
Congratulations doctor ,your services is needed in Nigeria
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by lastempero: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

See stupîd and retrogressive mentality... After Nigeria made him what he is (trained him), now that he's started being successful, he should leave abi?

Later, fools like you will be cursing politicians for going on a medical trip abroad .

Smh

Do u have the facility to make this guy stand out among his peers around the world or are u going to provide his needs when your govt starts owing him backlogs of salary or are you just been unnecessarily patriotic.
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by BigBrother9ja: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
lastempero:

Do u have the facility to make this guy stand out among his peers around the world or are u going to provide his needs when your govt starts owing him backlogs of salary or are you just been unnecessarily patriotic.
Shut up!
If only u use your brain well, you'd understand that Nigeria training him is like investment. Some private universities pay about a million per year for school fees. Government subsidised that so he won't H have to pay up to 500k until graduation.

IS HE NOT SUPPOSED TO GIVE BACK TO THAT GOVERNMENT?
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by Baroba(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
I want sponsor person for medicine, but that person go be my private physician for life cheesy..Congrats to the young fella, it's not easy..
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
Congrats bro...... this is a means to encourage us all out there.. God bless the works of your hand.... medical studs another 1-0
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by Isahalbash(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
bobnatlo:

I'm from the east, currently working in SW but practically did all my education, service n even worked a while in d north (NE,NW & NC)
The Nepotism in admissions n education is at worse levels in the north of this country.
Theirs u come wt exceptional results n u get in. And If ur result is good or average u may need to know some1 in d system or bribe u way in. But that applies to everyone.
But in d North non-northers with 250 in Jamb Wil be forced to change from 1st Choice of medicine to biochemistry or microbiology n not get admission.
While Northerners with less than 200 will get medicine n may abandon the course along the way.
While schooling in a Fed uni in NE. I saw a case of a department refused to give pg scholarship n GA to a first-class Chem engr just because he's not same religion n tribe. This is a research grant domiciled in his department that all best grad student are supposed to automatically get but on d condition that u a GA. They simply refused to give him d GA so as not to get d scholarship. Only to give to a couple of Northerners in d next set.

Lolz! And they are many southerners studying here in ABU without any problem. There's no region in Nigeria that doesn't favor people from it region.. I could recalled when one Aboki guy was d best graduating student late last year, some guys came here saying; it's because he was an Aboki daz y he became d best graduating student, that d hausa/ fulani lecturers r failing their people.

And about d admission stuff.. we all know dat adm are givn based on ur state( meaning: you compete with people from ur state for d available slot).. so, having 250 or whatever doesn't affect someone with 240 from anoda state.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by Myketuale(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
congratulations bro!!! Wish myself same in Jesus name. Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by luiginho2xl(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Shut up!
If only u use your brain well, you'd understand that Nigeria training him is like investment. Some private universities pay about a million per year for school fees. Government subsidised that so he won't H have to pay up to 500k until graduation.

Bros you are very right. But how exactly would he be able do do that, seeing that the government is not interested in creating the opportunity for him to do so? Have you ever really asked why these young generation of doctors are so eager to leave the country in droves?
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by lastempero: 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Shut up!

Because govt subsidies ur mental corrective drugs,i never knew I was quoting a madman.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by solendad(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
KEVIND:
First Class in Medicine from ABU is not an easy task.My Respect!
See this one, who told you medicine has first class?

Clueless
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by missyQween(f): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Congratulation.
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
[Most northerners are not serious with education.quote author=Alaminalpha post=64552561]Biafrauds!!
Come and tell us about how Northerners hate Igbos.
I would love to see the day when a southern university will be admitting Northerners like universities in the North admit southerners.

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by Kennydoc(m): 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Alaminalpha:
Biafrauds!!
Come and tell us about how Northerners hate Igbos.
I would love to see the day when a southern university will be admitting Northerners like universities in the North admit southerners.

Go and check the enrolment of different states in JAMB and see if the north even has enough candidates to fill up half of the capacities of their institutions not to talk of them applying to universities in the South. The few northerners that sit for JAMB almost always apply to northern universities cos even if they score low, they will very likely be admitted.
Let me also let you know that there isn't tribalism or nepotism in the colleges of medicine. Merit is always the order of the day in all medical schools.
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by Richiez(m): 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
Congrats Doc. cool
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by Richiez(m): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
I have no problem with banning members who break the rules angry

1 Like

Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by abdulkayus(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
bobnatlo:

You may be right in some points but also wrong in many. Hey, listen, no universities in the north offers admission to a student who had less than 200 in JAMB admission to study medicine.
Right now, I have a girl who scores 238 in JAMB and scores 230 in Post UME, she is from Kano and applied for medicine in Bayero University, kano , do u know she was given admission to study medicine, rather she was admitted into Bsc Industrial Chemistry.
So just know that the competition is high, and due to catchment area, northerners are favored to be admitted and this is applicable in anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by billyG(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
congrat!did guy eyes no see better sleep for 7yrs.
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by CIADeepCover2: 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
hmabdool:

u are a bloody liar...in which SE university have they admitted Northerners and also giving them appointment as we do to igbos and southerners hear in the North...A Christan friend of mine with First Class served in a university in Abia State...applied for lecturing after Nysc and was denied appointment because his name sounded Hausa fulani...some of u guys in SE are just full of hatred...the worst of which are the ipob yoots
What stopped the university he graduated from in employing him? Do you know how many Igbos with first class that are not employed after graduation in the Southeast? Do you think there are no other first-class students in the same university that were not employed? Please stop all these lies and ethnic demonization it will not do you any good.
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by sjobest01(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
wow cool nice achieve
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by fof1: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
Chartey:
Monday, the 22nd day of January, 2018 is a day about a hundred young doctors will not forget in a hurry as it was when they took the pledge to become what they'd worked hard for over the past seven years (eight or nine years for some). Perhaps the one who will savour this memory the most is the star of that day, Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu who was the best graduating doctor.
People could not hold their excitement and palpable admiration as the young man kept going back for award after award. It was a day of joy for "Jona" who had worked so hard for everything he got. In the words of a colleague Dr Solomon Idokoko, "Jona don already define himself from 100 level. Him don too work for this thing."
Dr Manulu is presently undergoing his mandatory one year housemanship in Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital. We wish him more success and pray he gets to where he has the potential to in life.
Please peep pictures of the also stylish doctor below.

THANK GOD FOR JONA NONSO. BUT I DOUBTED ABU AND ABUTH because OF THEIR PAROCHIAL AND CLANISH OR NEPOTISTIC TENDENCIES, WHICH IS DRIVEN HOME BY RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY AND SENTIMENTS OF D ERA. CONGRATS BRO MANULU.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by jonadaft: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
lastempero:

Because govt subsidies ur mental corrective drugs,i never knew I was quoting a madman.
See this retàrded illiterate condemning someone.
Truly you're very senseless.
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by lastempero: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jonathan:

See this retàrded illiterate condemning someone.
Truly you're very senseless.

Another psyco spotted,go take ur medication.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIZIK 2015/2016 Undergraduate Admission Session / Photo Of A Secondary School Classroom In Nigeria. / A Nairalander Bagged First Class And Best Student Award In Oau Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.