Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate (25052 Views)

Nigerian Student Ifeoma Amuche Emerges As Best Graduate At University, China / 20 Year Old Ijaw Girl Emerges Overall Best Graduate Student In U.s University / Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by jonadaft: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
lastempero:

Another psyco spotted,go take ur medication.
Last Mumu
Go and fûck yourself
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by Larasisi(f): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
Congratulations young man the sky is your starting point.
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by esecoal(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
born to do it

Chartey:
Monday, the 22nd day of January, 2018 is a day about a hundred young doctors will not forget in a hurry as it was when they took the pledge to become what they'd worked hard for over the past seven years (eight or nine years for some). Perhaps the one who will savour this memory the most is the star of that day, Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu who was the best graduating doctor.
People could not hold their excitement and palpable admiration as the young man kept going back for award after award. It was a day of joy for "Jona" who had worked so hard for everything he got. In the words of a colleague Dr Solomon Idokoko, "Jona don already define himself from 100 level. Him don too work for this thing."
Dr Manulu is presently undergoing his mandatory one year housemanship in Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital. We wish him more success and pray he gets to where he has the potential to in life.
Please peep pictures of the also stylish doctor below.

Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by UncleJJ(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
screen
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by kennyjam: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
MtaiyeM
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by Alaminalpha: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
Kennydoc:

Go and check the enrolment of different states in JAMB and see if the north even has enough candidates to fill up half of the capacities of their institutions not to talk of them applying to universities in the South. The few northerners that sit for JAMB almost always apply to northern universities cos even if they score low, they will very likely be admitted.
Let me also let you know that there isn't tribalism or nepotism in the colleges of medicine. Merit is always the order of the day in all medical schools.

Eyyah
Typical of a nay sayer.
so there is no "tribalism or nepotism in the colleges of medicine" right?
If I wasn't a northerner (we northerners being the good, welcoming, kind, loving and all accepting people we are) I would have asked the Lord to stop cross regional admissions in our universities for JUST ONE year. I would love to see the headline from Tribune or anyone of the pennywise papers that injected such hatred into you.
But I won't, cause I'm good, cause a northerner HAHA grin grin
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by Alaminalpha: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
bobnatlo:

My friend u don't know what u ar talking about.
I'm from the east, currently working in SW but practically did all my education, service n even worked a while in d north (NE,NW & NC)
The Nepotism in admissions n education is at worse levels in the north of this country.
Most standard n Govt schools in SE n SW don't give a pooo where u come from.
Theirs u come wt exceptional results n u get in. And If ur result is good or average u may need to know some1 in d system or bribe u way in. But that applies to everyone.
But in d North non-northers with 250 in Jamb Wil be forced to change from 1st Choice of medicine to biochemistry or microbiology n not get admission.
While Northerners with less than 200 will get medicine n may abandon the course along the way.
While schooling in a Fed uni in NE. I saw a case of a department refused to give pg scholarship n GA to a first-class Chem engr just because he's not same religion n tribe. This is a research grant domiciled in his department that all best grad student are supposed to automatically get but on d condition that u a GA. They simply refused to give him d GA so as not to get d scholarship. Only to give to a couple of Northerners in d next set.

Apparently Mr Ogwu who we are now celebrating did not and was never "forced to change from 1st Choice of medicine to biochemistry or microbiology"
you should be grateful we employ you and admit you while your own universities and institutions would only employ us as "mai guards" (if we are so lucky)
And I'm sorry to hear about your friend, is it possible that he concocted the story to hide the fact that he simply lost out in a meritorious race?
For a man who grew up and "practically did all" his education in the North- thanks to the good hospitality, sweat and dime of the Northern people, you should have been trained to dig deeper into such issues. Especially when a hate monger brings it your way.
Now that you are working in the SW, I hope you appreciate the hospitality of your fellow Nigerian (and host) community. Something you obviously have failed to do while you were "growing up" in the North
Cheers grin

1 Like

Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by Chartey(m): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
treasuredude007:
Mr Andrew, I sight u. Congratulations to you guys, greater days ahead.
Who be this o?
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by Istand4honesty(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
kudos to u brainy DR.
wish myself same IJN.... AMEN

Don't knw y dx Igbo guyz are always good wherever dey surface.
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by Kennydoc(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Alaminalpha:

Eyyah
Typical of a nay sayer.
so there is no "tribalism or nepotism in the colleges of medicine" right?
If I wasn't a northerner (we northerners being the good, welcoming, kind, loving and all accepting people we are) I would have asked the Lord to stop cross regional admissions in our universities for JUST ONE year. I would love to see the headline from Tribune or anyone of the pennywise papers that injected such hatred into you.
But I won't, cause I'm good, cause a northerner HAHA grin grin

Bro, unfortunately, your North doesn't have enough trained work force to sustain her institutions. The north needs southern students and lecturers to maintain the relevance of her institutions, or you think ABU would have had it's present glory if all the staff and students were northerners?
You guys aren't doing southerners a favour by admitting them. You need to admit them to sustain your institutions.
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Alaminalpha:

Apparently Mr Ogwu who we are now celebrating did not and was never "forced to change from 1st Choice of medicine to biochemistry or microbiology"
you should be grateful we employ you and admit you while your own universities and institutions would only employ us as "mai guards" (if we are so lucky)
And I'm sorry to hear about your friend, is it possible that he concocted the story to hide the fact that he simply lost out in a meritorious race?
For a man who grew up and "practically did all" his education in the North- thanks to the good hospitality, sweat and dime of the Northern people, you should have been trained to dig deeper into such issues. Especially when a hate monger brings it your way.
Now that you are working in the SW, I hope you appreciate the hospitality of your fellow Nigerian (and host) community. Something you obviously have failed to do while you were "growing up" in the North
Cheers grin

Dude, stop spewing nonsense. In my first year in UNN, I knew a guy with 226 in his post-UME who was admitted to do Medicine & Surgery (he was a Christian from Kaduna who also happened to have an Igbo mum, but took advantage of his paternal Northern heritage). Meanwhile, my kinsman from my hometown in Anambra who scored 296 could only get Medical Laboratory Science because he didn't meet the Medicine & Surgery cut-off for Anambra/Imo which was over 300.

You must be a joker to be talking of the "sweat and dime" of Northerners, Nigeria's biggest beneficiaries of nepotism, quota systems, federal character etc.
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by treasuredude007(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2018
Chartey:

Who be this o?
Muhammad Sani, Ibadan boy. Hope u remember me? Anatomy department.
Re: Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate by Chartey(m): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2018
treasuredude007:
Muhammad Sani, Ibadan boy. Hope u remember me? Anatomy department.
Yes sir. I remember you chief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? / Professor Ibrahim Abubakar Appointed Dean, University College, London (Photo) / Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.