Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Toilet Seat Debate - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toilet Seat Debate (3235 Views)

Men And Toilet Etiquette / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toilet Seat Debate by watever(f): 12:44am On Mar 07, 2007
Douzy:

Thank God nobody really bothers himself/herself about such trifle here in Naija.
maybe only where there's no toilets undecided
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by Seun(m): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2007
maybe only where there's no toilets
Haha. Nice one!
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by omoge(f): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2007
what prevents a guy from sitting to piss? afterall they sit to shit abi?

it's easy, sit down when u wan piss or pee.

By the way it safes you more work of taking tissue to clean the pee spill
or worst still leaving the pee mess all over the toilet seat, saw such in the toilet of my dorm room when some girl's
boyfriend/male friends use the toilet.
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by Seun(m): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2007
what prevents a guy from sitting to piss?
The same thing that prevents girls from lifting up the toilet seat: 666 Satans!!!!
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by mamaput(f): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2007
Some men do not even care if the sit is up or down , They just do their biz and walk off with out looking back,
Some even do not put on the light in the night and some just cannot aim well.
Do you know what its like for a woman to sit in a flood? angry angry angry angry or step into one.
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by omoge(f): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2007
Seun, the only reason i know we don't lift up the seat is cuz it's way to cold not to put the lid on. nothing else.

what does 666 santans means? clarify yourself man
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by Seun(m): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2007
Just a joke. Don't take it seriously. It would mean laziness. wink
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by omoge(f): 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2007
Thanks teacher, I just learnt a new word on Nairaland 666 not mark of beast but laziness, i will pass it on  grin

By the way Seun, guys sit down dey shyt now abi? girl sit to pee, seat to shyt. guys sit to shyt, and stand to pee,
maybe they should stand to shyt too,

you see my point?

cheers  cheesy
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by Nokwazi(f): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2007
Well spoken Douzy

Nor here in South Africa, we are just grateful that we have the
toilet to use, especially when you know that many people still
do not have proper sanitation facilities in Africa. In my village
they still use the pit toilet system and I go there quite often,
mind you, so I know
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by agnesoseka: 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2007
its so annoying to wake in d middle of d nite and sit on pee! bt then, i dnt realize until i feel d wetness! afetr countless warnings, i still get to sit on pee each mid9te i wake 2 pee
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by omoge(f): 1:39am On Mar 12, 2007
eeeeeeyah, they should learn to wipe the place after peeing. even if they bring the seat lid down, it will harbor bacteria.

so wipe the seat after u got done, then bring the lid down. in other word, just seat and pee simple SHIKENA.

why guys no dey hear word sef eh.
smiley
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by mukina2: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2007
simple because the guys are too lazy

its really disgusting .
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by jaybaby(f): 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2007
Guyz r so Lazy--They dnt even care if U wld contract anytin 4m 'em if U seat on der Pee! They wld jus do it  & walk away--

I dnt even know who wakes 'em up @ d middle of da night- they wld Pee everywhere even on da rug--We had 2 remove d rug 4m our Toilet cuz of 'em.

They r VERY DIRTY angry angry angry angry
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by watever(f): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2007
abi oh!
they 4get not every1 has a willy
if we all did am sure we'd ve a blast peeing on toilet seats 2geda grin
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by la1(m): 12:24am On Mar 13, 2007
u no what if oyibo man didnt invent the toilet there wud be no argument

i say we revert to shalanga i wonder wot d chicks wud hav 2 complain abt then? undecided
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by VOR(m): 1:18am On Mar 13, 2007
jaybaby:

Guys r so Lazy--They dnt even care if U would contract anytin 4m 'em if U seat on der Pee! They would jus do it & walk away--

I dnt even know who wakes 'em up @ d middle of da night- they would Pee everywhere even on da rug--We had 2 remove d rug 4m our Toilet because of 'em.

They r VERY DIRTY angry angry angry angry

You sef, why you de put rug for toilet?
It is so un-hygienic having rug or carpet for
toilet.

Me personally, if I see toilet seat down I go lift
am before I pee. But no expect make I put am
back down after I don finish.
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by omoge(f): 2:10am On Mar 13, 2007
VOR:

You sef, why you de put rug for toilet?
It is so un-hygienic having rug or carpet for
toilet.

Me personally, if I see toilet seat down I go lift
am before I pee. But no expect make I put am
back down after I don finish.

to make the place beautiful. if no rug, una go say the place no fine. the next we hear for Nairaland will be ''mi lady no sabi beautify the toilet". so you get the reason now?
toilet needs it depending on where you are, it's cold when you step on the toilet floor. so the rug there keep your feet warm. that's the rug's job not for pissing in  cheesy

i hope say you also wipe even if you no put am down so that people like our sister agnesoseka won't sit on it.
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by jaybaby(f): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2007
Word @ Omoge

Na una go still complian say d chick 2 Dirty she no no decoration grin grin

Wetin man go do--Thank God say them don they lift am up-- cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by Creamish(f): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2007
na wa ooooooo---never knew dat was a topic undecided
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by Sapphic: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2009
The toilet seat should stay down for the simple reason that majority of the uses require it to be used in a down position i.e. for three quarters of the uses by both sexes (when women pee, it is down, when women poo, it is down, when men poo it is down, the only time it is required to be up is when men pee. . . so 75% of the time it is down, so guys, lift the seat to pee and PLEASE PUT THE bleeping SEAT BACK DOWN ONCE YOU FINISH).

Or even better still, everyone who uses the toilet should always cover the lid (cover). That way even the ladies put the lid down when they are done and they will have to lift the lid each time they want to use the toilet and the men can lift both the lid AND the seat when they want to pee. That way, EVERYONE lifts something and EVERYONE puts something down. CHIKENA.
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by Hauwa1: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2009
what is even wrong for a guy to sit and pee in his own home eh? men should start sitting to pee. afterall they sit to pooh pooh.

they carry their laziness into the toilet shocked shocked
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by TOYOSI20(f): 12:56am On Jan 26, 2009
*Hauwa*:

what is even wrong for a guy to sit and pee in his own home eh? men should start sitting to pee. afterall they sit to pooh pooh.

they carry their laziness into the toilet shocked shocked

Ma exact sentiments ni yen oo!! grin grin
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by Tgirl4real(f): 1:16am On Jan 26, 2009
ROFLOL

What a funny debate. Lol

@Post,
I always ensure I leave it up after use so as to avoid unnecessary arguement.
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by chichi34(f): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2009
Excuse me.
In our house,all of us is sitting down.Even my nigerian husband(Igbo).That is what he even did,when both of us met eachother.
It is a question of hygiene.
No matter how careful a man is trying to piss.There will always be some drops jumping somewhere else.

Apart from us and our 4 kids nobody else is using our toilet,unless we get visitors once in a while.

When we go to outside toilets,then my husband is standing and we women are ALMOST sitting down.We avoid to touch the seat.

Bcs.we don't want to catch a disease. shocked
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by na2day2(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2009
sit and pee for a guy? is that a curse or something? angry angry angry angry and what is wrong with u sitting on our pee? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by tope5000: 10:10pm On May 10, 2009
na2day?:

sit and pee for a guy? is that a curse or something? angry angry angry angry and what is wrong with u sitting on our pee? angry angry angry angry angry

Say what!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by na2day2(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2009
tope5000:

Say what!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

YOU HEARD ME! angry angry angry angry
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by lalaboi(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2009
Mehn. . . .i dont even care no more. . . .if i get my directions right. . . .so be it. . .if i dont. . .whats the toilet paper there for?? lol. . .
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by FLGators1: 10:19pm On May 10, 2009
And this is one of the reason why I signed up for a single suite.

I can't stand ppl stinking up, either peeing or w/e, in my bathroom.

I WILL kick you out!! angry Hot mess
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by tope5000: 10:20pm On May 10, 2009
na2day?:

YOU HEARD ME! angry angry angry angry

Why wud any1 in their right state of mind want sit on ur dirt . . . . .Yuck! angry angry

lalaboi:

Mehn. . . .i dont even care no more. . . .if i get my directions right. . . .so be it. . .if i dont. . .whats the toilet paper there for?? lol. . .

All u guys need to learn is how to AIM straight cool
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by lalaboi(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2009
Kpish. . . . . . .if you like look b4 you put yarnsh. . .if you nor look. . . .na ur palava bdat lol. . . .i do my best sha lol
Re: Toilet Seat Debate by tope5000: 10:22pm On May 10, 2009
lalaboi:

Kpish. . . . . . .if you like look b4 you put yarnsh. . .if you nor look. . . .na ur palava bdat lol. . . .i do my best sha lol

Lol . . . . very typical ansa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Believe In DESTINY? / Do Husband And Wife Sex In Their Bedroom Or In The Kitchen? / Washing Machine Idea,come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.