Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please (3008 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by madami123: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
So am in love with a 16 year old girl and I am 21i don no how to go about she his the type of girl I want is she too young or should I wait for her to get to 18 help
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Goldmaxx(f): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
that 16 yo fit Don dey 4k old man prick sef and you dey here dey as ask if she don ripe... receive sense in...

1 Like

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
der is rili nothing wrong,16yr olds of nowadays look 20

1 Like

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by izaray(f): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Newboss(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
You simply have to wait for two years! angry Except you are a pedophile! angry That's a kid, according to the law! angry You could land in jail! angry

4 Likes

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
This is infatuation for goodness sake, leave that pikin, let her pursue her career

1 Like

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by madami123: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
nnamdiokere45:

Thank you guy have some girls get married at 16 17 so I will agree with you
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by heendrix(m): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
madami123:
So am in love with a 16 year old girl and I am 21i don no how to go about she his the type of girl I want is she too young or should I wait for her to get to 18 help

it happens
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Pubichairs(m): 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin Op just de mumu him self. ..till u give the kid belle
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by madami123: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pubichairs:
grin Op just de mumu him self. ..till u give the kid belle

I mean well for the girl I go like marry her
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by nuggarito: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
There's nothing wrong in this but just have it in mind that as she grows so also her mindset, the way a 16yro sees love or loves you is not the same way a 20yro can love you. In essense expect anything childish. Its all in your court.

5 Likes

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Pubichairs(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
madami123:

I mean well for the girl I go like marry her
love still de shack u
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Emac34: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pubichairs:
love still de shack u
the guy still believe in love grin; D
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Emac34: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pubichairs:
love still de shack u
the guy still believe in love gringrin
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Kenzico(m): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
madami123:

Does she love you back??
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Lashist(m): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
you will be shocked that 3fingers will loss inside there cheesy
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Snow02: 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
yeah man u gotta wait till she's18 you wanna be a pedophile
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Madrush: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
Something must be very very wrong with your general wiring

2 Likes

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Madrush: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
madami123:
Young man.. You are not in love.. Behave yourself.. Leave that girl alone.. 16 is way too young for whatever your so called love is going to put the poor thing through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Chizeks0104(m): 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Bros pls wait till she's 18, its better, so that u don't land urself in gbese, whether she loves u bk or not wait! Cos she's till a kid, and things happen nowadays, imagine a 14yr old student liking me, her teacher in school, and also telling me she wants to know my house. Abeg they're never too young to be used as a tempting tool, and the funniest thing is that they av mature bodies than their ages, wen u do it police will be waiting to milk u dry. Abeg let's be wise

2 Likes

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Brunosamel(m): 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
madami123:
is OK but U have to wait till she is 18, just stick around don't try to do anything funny or stupid . Allow her to grow in love with u and you will never regret falling in love with a teen.... Be patient bro
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by madami123: 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Brunosamel:
is OK but U have to wait till she is 18, just stick around don't try to do anything funny or stupid . Allow her to grow in love with u and you will never regret falling in love with a teen.... Be patient bro

Thanks
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Brunosamel(m): 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
madami123:

Thanks
you are highly welcome
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 27, 2018
Madrush:

Something must be very very wrong with your general wiring
na so dem dey talk.behind d scene na dem dey act pass
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Macgreat(m): 6:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Newboss:
You simply have to wait for two years! angry Except you are a pedophile! angry That's a kid, according to the law ! angry You could land in jail! angry

This law is stupid. This why many don't live to see their great grand children. Those who saw are too old to recognise them.

Op, be her friend. Relationship is not all about Kisses, touching and sex.

Get to know her, if she likes you too. If your bond is strong by the time she's 20 marry her straight.

Never fail to mention, how much you love her as she gets older (17+).

The world's system has taught men a certain type of Love, a kind of love that centered on Greed. Teach her differently. If she's teachable.

Yes, waiting is also good if you lack control.

Don't put all your heart in it. She is young and you might get hurt.

Don't touch her!

1 Like

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by madami123: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2018
wink
Macgreat:

This law is stupid. This why many don't live to see their great grand children. Those who saw are too old to recognise them.

Op, be her friend. Relationship is not all about Kisses, touching and sex.

Get to know her, if she likes you too. If your bond is strong by the time she's 20 marry her straight.

Never fail to mention, how much you love her as she gets older (17+).

The world's system has taught men a certain type of Love, a kind of love that centered on Greed. Teach her differently. If she's teachable.

Yes, waiting is also good if you lack control.

Don't put all your heart in it. She is young and you might get hurt.

Don't touch her!

This comment have help me I now no what to do thanks

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by pedrilo: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2018
You said u love her and that u will love to marry her, but wat exactly do u know and marriage at ur age? U beta face ur book n degree
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Macgreat(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2018
madami123:
wink

You welcome.
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Macgreat(m): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2018
pedrilo:
You said u love her and that u will love to marry her, but wat exactly do u know and marriage at ur age? U beta face ur book n degree

TL Osborne got married at 17. Hope I'm correct smiley

He didn't have a degree grin

So many great men in America got married before 20
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by wildkat: 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
madami123:

It's not a case of "is she too young". Both of you are still too young to engage in wild obsessions. Why not focus on your life and career for now and be the man you ought to be. There's time for everything.
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by pedrilo: 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Macgreat:

TL Osborne got married at 17. Hope I'm correct smiley

He didn't have a degree grin

So many great men in America got married before 20
u r just very ignorant.
Nigeria is not America.
The extraneous factors affecting human life in Nigeria and in America are different.
U cnt import wat they do in America 100% to Nigeria and expect same result.
Let me giv u a lay man example, Americans get electricy supply 24/7, do u enjoy such in Nigeria?
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please by Macgreat(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
pedrilo:
u r just very ignorant.
Nigeria is not America.
The extraneous factors affecting human life in Nigeria and in America are different.
U cnt import wat they do in America 100% to Nigeria and expect same result.
Let me giv u a lay man example, Americans get electricy supply 24/7, do u enjoy such in Nigeria?

What has electricity got to do with marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Girls Like Dating Yoruba Boys To Avoid Speaking English - Facebook User / What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached / Man Arrested In Lagos After Sex Marathon With Lady He Met On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.