Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

22 Yrs Old No Gurl Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22 Yrs Old No Gurl Friend (1697 Views)

Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me / 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship / Lady Of 38yrs Falls In Love Wit Boy Of 22 Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Yrs Old No Gurl Friend by daduke2k(m): 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2010
Ewww, c as u tak styl spoil shw
Re: 22 Yrs Old No Gurl Friend by VGA: 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2010
lil_kid (m)

22 Yrs Old No Gurl Friend
« on: Yesterday at 08:45:15 PM »
I dn't knw why it had for me to talk to gurl,22 yrs no gurl friend nd i really need one .

just dat I'm a guy dat doesn't go out,kull nd handsome am really searching for one if any body pl do let me knw

my friend remove your picture that's the advice i can give you. i know exactly what am talking about.

work for your future
Re: 22 Yrs Old No Gurl Friend by oyinda3(f): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2010
you are very handsome but u look young for your age. u have a baby face and innocent smile. that's a good thing actually just that u have to work on ur shyness.
Re: 22 Yrs Old No Gurl Friend by chic2pimp(m): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2010
Counsellor Oyindamola carry go ooo grin grin
Re: 22 Yrs Old No Gurl Friend by oyinda3(f): 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2010
why? do u want to state ur own problem so i can give u some free of charge counseling? cool
Re: 22 Yrs Old No Gurl Friend by chic2pimp(m): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2010
Yes Dear, I'd like that smiley
Re: 22 Yrs Old No Gurl Friend by VGA: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2010
VGA:

lil_kid (m)

22 Yrs Old No Gurl Friend
« on: Yesterday at 08:45:15 PM »
I dn't knw why it had for me to talk to gurl,22 yrs no gurl friend nd i really need one .

just dat I'm a guy dat doesn't go out,kull nd handsome am really searching for one if any body pl do let me knw

my friend remove your picture that's the advice i can give you. i know exactly what am talking about.

work for your future

Nice one. just remember 4get all this and work for your future.
Re: 22 Yrs Old No Gurl Friend by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2010
OKAY SIR.

TANKS
Re: 22 Yrs Old No Gurl Friend by dns(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2010
Abbygyal:

roflmao @ possssssssssssts grin grin grin

@poster . . . . you look really young for your age and u aint ugly. there is more to life than look for what you cant have at the minute, . . .u not crippled nor deaf or dumb so wait for your time. . . .! there are loads of gurls to choose from. . . all uve got to do now is to study hard and be a great person in life! Trust me on this, you wont run after girls! they will run after you!! get your priorities straight!! stop acting like u 40 yrs of age without a first kiss mahn!
well poster,she has said it all, but let me comment on it more fourther, u see here in Nairaland people hope to have solutions to their problems, but rather endup having critism. i have gone through all that has been said here by all the poster's or commentors, but u see, my candid advice for u is that

1. you should not feel inferority complex
2. having a girl friend is not achievement
3. you might have a girl friend that dont love you, and that means trouble.
4. girl friend is not what u need; but honestly what u need is good company.
5. i think ur future is more important than any girl, but even if u want to; please comsider this word from shakspears, and i qout (the most painfully thing in life is when u love some one and refuse telling him/her that you love her/him, or when ur love tells u that she loves u while she dont), i think u wouldn't want any one of the above meansioned things to happen to u mean while remain bless and goodluck!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done ? / Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! / 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.