Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Guys Searching For Wife Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Searching For Wife Online (652 Views)

It's Today I Know Why Men Want Virgin Ladies For Wife / Mp’s Wife’s Online S3x With Her Boyfriend In A Video L@eaked (watch Video) / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Searching For Wife Online by lonelyisland(m): 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
So lately I have been seeing post of girls advertising themselves on different social media platforms as wife materials that are now interested in marriage. Girls think they are the only ones looking for husband online, we guys also search for wives online.

. Without wasting much of your time, let me quickly write down my "specs" for intending ladies out there that may be interested

1. First of all, let me start with her background: Must be Igbo from Anambra state, Anaocha to be precise (nah were my people want make I marry from) and also a Christian from a good family.

2. Her body would be like that of an hour glass; not too fat or thin, not too tall or short, not too fair or dark everything must be at "equilibrium" (don't mind my choice of word, we economist tend to use that word to describe average)

3. She must know how to cook every Nigeria dish: When I say Nigeria dish, I meant Igbo and efik food only (I don't want to be eating pounded cocoyam with ewedu soup)

4. She must be hard working, so slay queens and slay mama's should stay off.

5. She must be an extrovert: I don't want a situation whereby all my kids will be freaks because I am already an introvert

6. She should be within these age limits, from 20 - 25. I don't want to marry my ancestors (don't blame me, I am just a hustling guy who doesn't want to become a widower at 40) but if you have enough cash I might reconsider. After all, oyibo them dey do am so I wouldn't be the first nor the last

7. The Last but not the least; she must be loving, caring romantic and be experienced In everything including bedmatics.

So if you think you are qualified, you can DM me for serious talks. Mind you, this is just for fun
Re: Guys Searching For Wife Online by Margy: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mumu boi grin grin
Re: Guys Searching For Wife Online by lonelyisland(m): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Margy:
Mumu boi grin grin

Is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult
Re: Guys Searching For Wife Online by Margy: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
lonelyisland:

Is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult

After breaking all those babes heart.. you wan con find wife for nairaland!.. your plans no go work bruh!
Hehehe
grin grin grin
Re: Guys Searching For Wife Online by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oya oh, igbo ladies, rather Anambra ladies nah where una dey !

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Are There No Young Girls In Nairaland? / How Can I Find Love Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.