Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,928 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time Passionately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time Passionately (738 Views)

Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time Passionately by evitoblaze: 5:42am On Jan 27, 2018
So you want to kiss this gorgeous girl — but you’re not sure if she’s interested, or you don’t know how to smoothly go in for a kiss? Kissing can seem as intimidating as rocket science, but there are some things you can do to up your odds of an amazing kiss.
Learn these amazing tips on how to kiss your dream girl, you'll love it.
https://www.howtosplanet.com/how-to-kiss-a-girl-for-the-first-time-passionately/
Re: How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time Passionately by JULIE1925(f): 7:15am On Jan 27, 2018
angry angry angry angry angry

#SayNoToKissing
#BewareOfStinkyMouth

(1) (Reply)

I Am Keeping My Virginity For My Husband - Nigerian Lady / Cee-cee Is A Virgin, A Secondary Virgin. / What's The Worst Excuse You've Gotten From Someone That Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.