Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

My Wife Gets Angry At Me Each Time I Say Thank You To My Niece - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Gets Angry At Me Each Time I Say Thank You To My Niece (2823 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Gets Angry At Me Each Time I Say Thank You To My Niece by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

What manner of advice are these? Why should he stop doing what is appropriate in order to pamper his wife? She sould be learning good manners from him not the other way round.

Dear OP, PLEASE, don't stop showing appreciation to your niece! She is your niece, your blood and not some domestic help!

Your wife should get used to it but DON'T STOP!

Heaven will not fall

Domestic help are not worthy of appreciation?
Re: My Wife Gets Angry At Me Each Time I Say Thank You To My Niece by Diamond23(f): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
[/color] In all sincerity, I'll be angry if am in her shoes buh will rather take it out on u dan d girl. If u want to tnk her do so wen she brought d food to u ND not after eating.There z nothing like her been rude or jealous .......simple dnt share her glory wit ur niece because dat z wot she felt.[color=#770077]
Re: My Wife Gets Angry At Me Each Time I Say Thank You To My Niece by Belafonte(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
ifyalways:
Since your wife is petty and won't let go, please stop the thank you sir. No point breeding enmity between them when you won't be there to save the poor girl from your wife's claws.

Thank you

Of course, your hypocritical nature displayed in all its glory. If roles were reversed, you'd have denigrates the man for having selfless esteem issues and a fragile ego and trying to bully. The woman in question sounds mentally/emotionally unstable.

Thanking his nice is the most benign, humane thing ever. You even threatened him with the possibility of the wife maltreating his niece because of thanks, because of fucking thanks. I truly doubt your capacity to empathise.

Mr. POTUS01, call your wife to order. Your house, your rules. Or if she wants to have all your thank yous, tell her to cook and serve you, that should be the quickest way for her to ensure your nice doesn't get any more thanks. Mark my words, if you capitulate on this, she'll do something more silly and you will still ask for even more ridiculous stuff.

One thing with women, never compromise on your values and principles. NEVER. NEVER. She will chipping away at you until you've got nothing left and you become a shadow of yourself. It's better to divorce now than 20 years down the line after you've given the best years of your life to her. When she wants to leave you cannot stop her. So, live everyday with her on your own terms or regret on the long run.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gets Angry At Me Each Time I Say Thank You To My Niece by ifyalways(f): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
It's very funny when people who are not actually married, cannot even keep a relationship Kpa Kpa quote me when giving their textbook advisory on marital issues.

Internet warriors. You can drop your opinion without canceling mine or getting into my mentions, yes? smiley
Re: My Wife Gets Angry At Me Each Time I Say Thank You To My Niece by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
oyb:

Domestic help are not worthy of appreciation?
Of course, they are!

But within the context, she has NO moral standing to raise any objection to him appreciating his niece

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Men Love / He Is Divorcing His Wife. / PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.