Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

2 Out Of 3 Of Every Sexually Active African Woman Has Had Abortion. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Out Of 3 Of Every Sexually Active African Woman Has Had Abortion. (389 Views)

2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! / A Woman Has My Dad Under Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Out Of 3 Of Every Sexually Active African Woman Has Had Abortion. by Controversialad: 8:26am On Jan 27, 2018
Do you know Why?
Find why below

Why No 1

African parents find it difficult to pass the message of Sex education properly. Hence we grow up to see Sex as a dirty stuff. Even if we must do it... We have to steal it. And most times when you are stealing it... Protection is out of the question. (Emeka do fast before my mama starts looking for me)

Why No 2

Since there was no proper sex Education and the girl is stealing Sex illegally just to prove to Emeka that she loves him.... She will not remember condom though she might have heard about it. Aside pregnancy, she heard that condom prevents STI and AIDS
But Emeka swore to her that she is the only girl he bleeps skin to skin because he trusts her ( dah blackmail remember)
So, in order to remain a good gae before Emy nwamama, the Sex goes with no condom.... Hence pregnancy can occur. Don't forget Emeka edosaghi shishi

Why No 3
Single mothers are treated with disdain in Africa.....
Who want to be called second hand or after one as my Igbo Brother calls it...
You see, abortions prevents stigma that goes with being a single mother.... After all Emeke never ready to marry mbok

Why No 4
Religion
Don't forget to Bleep as a single gae is a sin
So this prevents or hinders us from knowing the basic information about our body including our Ovulation Count.
Don't forget you are a good gae that bleeps Emeka secretly. And Emeka can be Hot any time... It's not of him to count whether you are in your safe period or not.
That blame will come later after you've told him you missed your period.

You will hear something like.... "A big gae like you don't even Know her safe period"
Fix it.

Abortion is the Remedy sis. Whether legitimate or by quack.

Why No 5

You cannot claim Virginity again after giving birth.

An average African woman will claim virgin immediately the word marriage is mentioned.... I wonder why Sha

And even if they don't claim virgins to their spouses... They claim virgin to the single folks. Or their kids
This claims will be invalid if they allow that unwanted seed of Emeka to ruin their reputation....

Because here in Africa, we pretend alot

Add your why too
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Of Every Sexually Active African Woman Has Had Abortion. by ArcFresky(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2018
As painful as it is...
Very true
Lots of girls have spoilt thier womb in d name of flexing and love.

And boiz too are not smiling,
Am so scared of stds and bad pucci, I am considering remaining single.

(1) (Reply)

Not My Baby - Mothercraft / Wazifa For Love Marriage / Father And Son Meet For The First Time In 50 Years After DNA Test Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.