Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million (42127 Views)

Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) / Singer Patoranking Shows Off His Gucci Bag, Steps Out In His N35m G-wagon (pic) / Patoranking Shows Off New Ferrari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2018
deepwater:
truh is that poor people use every opportunity to remind folks that they aint as broke as before.
Dude has no business buying such an expensive item.

Charlie, Music dont give that much in Nigeria.

Before you quote me, someone putting on a 21 mula watch should have his dressing value over a 100 million naira on a single day outfit. Wrist watches are appendages. How much does his clothing worth? and is this consistent? If no, charlie, its all for the gram.....

If u have never spent a million naira of your own money on a single item for fashion sake, dont explain to me how possible this could be

you have sense. i want to marry you!
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by deepwater(f): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
oh, because they call it showbiz, u think it'll abt show?

You don't know that that is a means of tying down some cash?

Those piece don't depreciate bro, they appreciate everyday.

I have a guy who was into internet fraud while in school. Nobody knew he had plans. He was always buying expensive golds.

Guy was done with BSC, sold his collections, ventured into real estate. This guy lives in the UK now...

He's a big estate developer.

Guy made over N38m with his gold and ventured big.

Whenever i see his billboards advertising his ibeju lekki estate, I just marvel at his thinking!

u getting it mixed up brah.
This stuffs depreciates, its different from raw gold

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2018
mayweather145:
that's an huge investment they sell it back when they go broke.

not up to 3/4 of the initial investment.
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by job1(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2018
TunezMedia:
Nigerian dancehall star, Patoranking is also a among the list of Nigerian clients to patronize popular London Jeweler, Joseph Frost. The 'GOE' crooner took to his social page to show off his own diamond crusted watch reportedly worth $60,000. See below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/patoranking-shows-off-his-own-n21.html

All na paparazzi abeg, I personally don't believe he can afford to buy a writs watch for that price.
Last last what's my biz?
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by salford1: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2018
Replicas.
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by twinskenny(m): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2018
mayweather145:
that's an huge investment they sell it back when they go broke.

At extremely low price
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Fitbillionairep: 11:01am On Jan 27, 2018
drips8:

he's not poor he's smart you are the mentally poor one
Na, poor peasants like you come ranting when a rich folk buys something expensive. Bitch, if a rich folk has 2billion naira and plans to use 1mill on some expensive shit, how the Bleep does that affect his money?
Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by seniormallam(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2018
one of our nollywood finest cenimatographer died because of 12million carry your watch commit here.
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by luwabrooklyn(m): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2018
passyhansome:
I thought coming from a poor background will make you have value for money but I am wrong
somebodi buy wristwatch u conclude say him nothing get value for money
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Lameed4(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2018
its a big lie..you patoranking,
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by MensCabal(m): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2018
TechPanda:
Looks great.

Btw, when you buy what you don't need, one day you'll sell what you need wink

Still trending! Check out these trending selfies our forefathers took back in those days VS. the ones we now take

grin Lol.. Mostly This Funny Selfie of Mercy Johnson Hehe..

The Cabal is watching you
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by israelmao(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2018
Though is a liquid asset,could be quickly fling for cash.
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by verygudbadguy(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:

I have a guy who was into internet fraud while in school. Nobody knew he had plans. He was always buying expensive golds.

Guy was done with BSC, sold his collections, ventured into real estate. This guy lives in the UK now...

Whenever i see his billboards advertising his ibeju lekki estate, I just marvel at his thinking!
Well said. In the early 2000s, we used to buy tiny gold chain for around 5k. Now, it is almost 30k because the value of dollar to naira has increased. Some were abusing Wiz for acquiring a 1.2m diamond plated watch. What they didn't know is that the watch is almost liquid. It is faster to sell when he decides to convert it to cash than selling a land or house.
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Theseus01(m): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2018
drips8:

he's not poor he's smart you are the mentally poor one
shut up you bastard....... birds of the same feather.... foolishness tie una two
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Waltacarrinton: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2018
None of you guys thought maybe they (artistes) are actually running advert for the @josephfrostoflondon guy... Well what do I know.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by origima: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:

Thank u for educating them.that piece has dual carriage benefit; it is an advance investment,savings and boast social status
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Yomiwayne80(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2018
Yeye dey smell

Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Rick9(m): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2018
EWAagoyin:
Nice investment..... Imagine the returns he gonna get if he invested that money in shares on start-up in silicon valley.... And people keep wondering how p.diddy and Jay-Z could stay rich after all this years
Thank you.
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by zolajpower: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2018
Now I know why the whites still feel blacks are daft . the only race that flaunt other races invention are the blacks .
I have never seen a Bill gate show off his Ferrari spot ,his Gucci and or his Rolex . i: e if he has any . or mark zug of Facebook . they wear to cover there body not to show off another mans invention and style . only God knows when we shall learn from this people .
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by freebrowsingtime: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2018
NeeKlaus:
Pieces of luxury like this are just meant to feed one's ego; not because they hold any real value to the owner but for some social media attention.

Some will say "Is it your money?" but what do I know? I guess that's why it's called Showbiz. Purchasing what you don't need for the 'Likes'. smiley

They hold value.
They're investment.. You can sell it back, because it's made of solid material, either it's Diamond, Gold, etc.

grin grin grin People that have not made N1,000,0000 running up and down giving financial advices cool

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by freebrowsingtime: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2018
zolajpower:
Now I know why the whites still feel blacks are daft . the only race the flaunt other races invention are the blacks .
I have never seen a bill gate show off his Ferrari spot ,his Gucci and or his Rolex . i: e if he has any . or mark zug of Facebook . they wear to cover there body not to show off another mans invention and style . only God knows when we shall learn from this people .

Hope you're putting on leaves, because those Designers cloth, Car you're wishing and hoping to buy,

are "white Men" invention to eat the Black race... After all, the white men are ALL rich and rides Bicycles to save for their unborn babies grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by haryomikun(m): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2018
deepwater:
truh is that poor people use every opportunity to remind folks that they aint as broke as before.

Before you quote me, someone putting on a 21 mula watch should have his dressing value over a 100 million naira on a single day outfit. Wrist watches are appendages. How much does his clothing worth? and is this consistent? If no, charlie, its all for the gram.....

If u have never spent a million naira of your own money on a single item for fashion sake, dont explain to me how possible this could be
Bull.... Patoranking is flaunting doesn't mean he's poor... He might be insecure yes but not even close to poor

Besides who told you the Nigerian music industry doesn't allow for it's artistes to have much money. Which music no dey give money?

As far back as when contemporary Nigerian music started, D'banj was worth over $ 3 million... P square have been verified by Forbes to have more money than Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj and DJ Khaled put together... So don't talk nonsense.

The Nigerian music industry isn't the Ghanaian music industry. We rule all of Africa
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by enigmaticlion: 11:32am On Jan 27, 2018
CoolFreeday:
instead of investing....
no mind all of them, #telliperson.
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Nackzy: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2018
But Bros can't you use that money and help a brother... All I need now is 2.5 million to set up my business
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by drips8(m): 11:34am On Jan 27, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

Na, poor peasants like you come ranting when a rich folk buys something expensive. Bitch, if a rich folk has 2billion naira and plans to use 1mill on some expensive shit, how the Bleep does that affect his money?
Receive sense

he worked for his money I'm not disputing that fact , all I'm saying is that these are one of the few factors that lead to bankruptcy in the near future, the price might be small compared to his wealth but it's still a drop ,ever wondered why billionaires don't waste money cuz they are smart
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by pezeji(m): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2018
vertueptime:

My brother no be bt claiming, put hard work, but mean while ul never see Dangote's children buying or displaying this type of rubbish
hardwork join, na y i get dat courage to claim am
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Fitbillionairep: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2018
drips8:

he worked for his money I'm not disputing that fact , all I'm saying is that these are one of the few factors that lead to bankruptcy in the near future, the price might be small compared to his wealth but it's still a drop ,ever wondered why billionaires don't waste money cuz they are smart
This is nairaland so I ain't gonna educate you on how real rich folks invest. Well, let me give you a clue, an original Rolex or patek or audemars is investment. No time to go into explanation.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2018
deepwater:

Charlie, you are wrong. very wrong brah...

My friend, you see this stuffs depreciates by 40% once you take your receipt of payment. Its not a gold bar, these stuffs are mineral plated. They are designed for people sick and obsessed with spending cash. That is a panacea to their sickness undecided

Its just like saying buying a car is an investment. Just take the car for a spin round the block and go back to the dealership for a refund, he tells you straight up its second hand, its worth less by 40%.

8 months down the lane, a newer version is released into the market... the markers will then rub salt on injury telling you all the defects the previous version has and how same have been corrected in the latest release grin

How much is BB slide now? That phone ruined many girls in PHC just some 6 years back. Today it is worthless

I bought a ray ban eye glass in 2010, are you willing to buy my used ray ban glasses today?? Yeah, its ray ban u can pose for the gram with it grin grin grin
you would have made sense if he said he used up all of his money,sold his property and his business to get that watch.But since he did not,then I think him buying it makes perfect sense.how big is 21 million self?if people stop spending on luxury,a lot of businesses will die hence throwing the world into recession
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by obowunmi(m): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2018
sha don't come and beg for healthcare money when the time comes.
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by bewla(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2018
CoolFreeday:
instead of investing....
in koko gari
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2018
freebrowsingtime:

They hold value.
They're investment.. You can sell it back, because it's made of solid material, either it's Diamond, Gold, etc.

grin grin grin People that have not made N1,000,0000 running up aznd down giving financial advices cool
I tell you,ordinary 1 million,they don't have yet they are advising billionaires. Poor fools,especially that deepwater up there

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) / Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.