Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million (42126 Views)

Musician Patoranking Shows Off His Hot Girlfriend In Recent Post(photos) / Singer Patoranking Shows Off His Gucci Bag, Steps Out In His N35m G-wagon (pic) / Patoranking Shows Off New Ferrari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by don4real18(m): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
aguyph:
don't mind him when appendix come out now he will say make we come contribute money
I will contribute 1.5k to buy his watch
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
freebrowsingtime:

Hope you're putting on leaves, because those Designers cloth, Car you're wishing and hoping to buy,

are "white Men" invention to eat the Black race... After all, the white men are ALL rich and rides Bicycles to save for their unborn babies grin grin grin
savage!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
deepwater:

u getting it mixed up brah.
This stuffs depreciates, its different from raw gold
this is diamond, sis. It never depreciates
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by DEGODSON1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
dem dey buy pose now o,dem no remember anybody,if dem cum broke now dem go dey beg 4 help...SHIORR
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by elda2303(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
deepwater:
truh is that poor people use every opportunity to remind folks that they aint as broke as before.
Dude has no business buying such an expensive item.

Charlie, Music dont give that much in Nigeria.

Before you quote me, someone putting on a 21 mula watch should have his dressing value over a 100 million naira on a single day outfit. Wrist watches are appendages. How much does his clothing worth? and is this consistent? If no, charlie, its all for the gram.....

If u have never spent a million naira of your own money on a single item for fashion sake, dont explain to me how possible this could be

Charlie, you are wrong. very wrong brah...

My friend, you see this stuffs depreciates by 40% once you take your receipt of payment. Its not a gold bar, these stuffs are mineral plated. They are designed for people sick and obsessed with spending cash. That is a panacea to their sickness undecided

Its just like saying buying a car is an investment. Just take the car for a spin round the block and go back to the dealership for a refund, he tells you straight up its second hand, its worth less by 40%.

8 months down the lane, a newer version is released into the market... the markers will then rub salt on injury telling you all the defects the previous version has and how same have been corrected in the latest release grin

How much is BB slide now? That phone ruined many girls in PHC just some 6 years back. Today it is worthless

I bought a ray ban eye glass in 2010, are you willing to buy my used ray ban glasses today?? Yeah, its ray ban u can pose for the gram with it grin grin grin

So some people still get sense for this jungle... TWALE!!! brah

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Themandator: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
TunezMedia:
Nigerian dancehall star, Patoranking is also a among the list of Nigerian clients to patronize popular London Jeweler, Joseph Frost. The 'GOE' crooner took to his social page to show off his own diamond crusted watch reportedly worth $60,000. See below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/patoranking-shows-off-his-own-n21.html

Giving the jeweller free publicity despite paying heavily for the metal....Now others like the struggling MC galaxy will line to also show off something from this Joseph of frost of London
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by konfused: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
#word

Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by zolajpower: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
freebrowsingtime:

Hope you're putting on leaves, because those Designers cloth, Car you're wishing and hoping to buy,

are "white Men" invention to eat the Black race... After all, the white men are ALL rich and rides Bicycles to save for their unborn babies grin grin grin
u ain't making a point on this ........try to read and understand next time . have u ever asked this question or make this suggestions ? When do we start to produce our own and the foreigners are proud of it ?
# 21m is not a chicken change , from black america to to black Africa spending lavishly on designer is what is the other of the day. Mind u I'm not hating on anyone being succeful ,I'm business owner and I know the challenge that comes with investing on my business.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by deebrownneymar: 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
This watch is far more beautiful than wizkid's. If not that is was wizkid that was wearing I would have thought it was fake. I'm just saying.
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by lildush(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

Poor peasant spotted

wat do u mean by dis? even if u hav billions. its not wise to spend 21 million on 1 wrist watch.. if u hav enuf investment already. help d poor wit d money. dats y trump insulted africans.. a white may wil not spend his money in dis mana. trully we africans need to wake up.
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by fabulouskeem(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
God bless you my brother for educating him. ...small pikin too plenty for NL

Fitbillionairep:

This is nairaland so I ain't gonna educate you on how real rich folks invest. Well, let me give you a clue, an original Rolex or patek or audemars is investment. No time to go into explanation.
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by mctowel01: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
CoolFreeday:
instead of investing....
Baba.. he fit don borrow am. take picture... naso money dey fly... he himself know deep down
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by akinszz: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
in the nearest future I no want hear kidney, liver dey pain me o....
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Dollarship(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
My own rollex watch I bought it for 90k cheesy

Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by chubinwa(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
will dis watch show u the time Jesus will come
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by tiger28: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Liar!!!!Celebs and fake lives!!!! Believe them at your own detriment.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by shomutuski(m): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
CoolFreeday:
instead of investing....

this is the real investment like, go and check the exchange rate for gold and silver
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
Poor peasant spotted
Poor what? will dangote ever buy that nonsense? Will u call him Poor?
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Its about time...You'll see how heavy this mistake is.
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by darealsola(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
deepwater:
truh is that poor people use every opportunity to remind folks that they aint as broke as before.

Before you quote me, someone putting on a 21 mula watch should have his dressing value over a 100 million naira on a single day outfit. Wrist watches are appendages. How much does his clothing worth? and is this consistent? If no, charlie, its all for the gram.....

If u have never spent a million naira of your own money on a single item for fashion sake, dont explain to me how possible this could be

My friend, you see this stuffs depreciates by 40% once you take your receipt of payment. Its not a gold bar, these stuffs are mineral plated. They are designed for people sick and obsessed with spending cash. That is a panacea to their sickness undecided

Its just like saying buying a car is an investment. Just take the car for a spin round the block and go back to the dealership for a refund, he tells you straight up its second hand, its worth less by 40%.

8 months down the lane, a newer version is released into the market... the markers will then rub salt on injury telling you all the defects the previous version has and how same have been corrected in the latest release grin

How much is BB slide now? That phone ruined many girls in PHC just some 6 years back. Today it is worthless

I bought a ray ban eye glass in 2010, are you willing to buy my used ray ban glasses today?? Yeah, its ray ban u can pose for the gram with it grin grin grin
and this guy said everything in my mind...9ce one joor
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Drbarmes(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

Poor peasant spotted

See ur life. If dangote was living like dis he wouldn't have become Africa's richest.
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
i dont believe all this nonsense pictures u can go to any shop and pose with the goods they sell and claim u bought it. testing testing dey for there na
yeyebrities
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Starboywrites(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
deepwater:

Lol. You know nothing john snow grin
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by ponti93(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
haryomikun:

Bull.... Patoranking is flaunting doesn't mean he's poor... He might be insecure yes but not even close to poor

Besides who told you the Nigerian music industry doesn't allow for it's artistes to have much money. Which music no dey give money?

As far back as when contemporary Nigerian music started, D'banj was worth over $ 3 million... P square have been verified by Forbes to have more money than Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj and DJ Khaled put together... So don't talk nonsense.

The Nigerian music industry isn't the Ghanaian music industry. We rule all of Africa
psquare more money than rick ross? Nickiminaj? Dj khaled? Lwkmd
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by jaxxy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pato i like u so i will say smtn nice. Wehdone sir
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Fitbillionairep: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Poor what? will dangote ever buy that nonsense? Will u call him Poor?
There is a difference between a young billionaire and an old billionaire. I don't wanna go into details, I have meet dangote a few times, he owns a Patek and audemars. All leather, google the price man. Dude I am busy don't quote me again , thanks
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by samzepaparazi: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
CoolFreeday:
instead of investing....
these kind of watches store value
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by samzepaparazi: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
lildush:

wat do u mean by dis? even if u hav billions. its not wise to spend 21 million on 1 wrist watch.. if u hav enuf investment already. help d poor wit d money. dats y trump insulted africans.. a white may wil not spend his money in dis mana. trully we africans need to wake up.

Not true.

Will also criticise him if he bought a 60k dollars car.
A car that would lose almost half its value once he drives it out the parking lot.

This watch will not depreciate as much as a car. Infact it will rise in value depending on how rare it becomes as well as the value of the material used to make it either gold or diamond.

Besides when you reach a stage in life..... what is 60k dollars

For every luxury item you buy there is a certain level of value added service that comes with it.

For example if something should scratch that watch , it may shock you that they could change it to a brand new one the first time he goes to get it fixed at the place he bought it.
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

There is a difference between a young billionaire and an old billionaire. I don't wanna go into details, I have meet dangote a few times, he owns a Patek and audemars. All leather, google the price man. Dude I am busy don't quote me again , thanks

Where did u meet him? In his bathroom or toilet. People like u are just empty vessels.
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by Fitbillionairep: 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Where did u meet him? In his bathroom or toilet. People like u are just empty vessels.
U will be poor and useless like your father for life
Re: Patoranking Shows His Joseph Frost Watch Of N21 Million by haryomikun(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
ponti93:
psquare more money than rick ross? Nickiminaj? Dj khaled? Lwkmd
Google is your friend... I don't need to argue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It / Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) / Ugezu Ugezu Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.