Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

How To Care Pimples - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Care Pimples (320 Views)

Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) / 8 Nollywood's Former 'fine Boys No Pimples' And How They Look Now (photos) / Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Care Pimples by kinzhealth: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2018
Pimples are a big problem especially for those who don’t have the time to hide under a load of makeup.
What I am sharing here is what I experienced when trying to get rid of pimples and how everything changed when I started doing the right thing and till today, I don’t worry about pimples. Although I have removed one of my biggest tricks to help smoothen my face (it is for my subscribers only).
Pimples are normal if you are a teenager and will keep coming and coming.. The solutions I am going to give you is going to reduce them, and eventually, help scars (if you already have some) fade away. Remember popping your pimple with your finger is the worst mistake you can ever make.
So here are 3 tips that will make your pimples clear very fast
1. BATHING....................continue ........
http://silicongist.com.ng/2017/11/16/clear-pimples-fast/

(1) (Reply)

Gifty’s Outfit To #bbnaija 2018 Opening Show (photo) / Yung6ix Reveals His Girlfriend Asked Him For ₦700,000 To Fix Her Hair & He Did T / Tinny Entertainment Terminates Ycee’s Distribution Deal With Sony Music Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.