Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions (49156 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by fof1: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2018
Scatterscatter:
This freeze guy must be a science student, he reacts to everything undecided

HAS DADDY FREEZE BECOME A CHEMICAL COMPOUND THAT HE IS NOW REACTING TO ANY THING.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Nairalane: 11:22am On Jan 27, 2018
d
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by batstan(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2018
All drama orchestrated by the man himself, from day 1.

Watch him blow up like the twin towers. wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by tega10: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2018
lacruz12:
subzero should freeze this guy abeg

I think jazz will do a better job with those fists of his. finish him!!!!!!!! just bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb till fade, freeze gojust small like hotel soap.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Charly68: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2018
May God help you to weep for your households not for Nigeria...no need to weep for our nation,weep for yourself my guy..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Immanueladebol(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2018
Ex wife of daddy Freeze ryt now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by dancewith: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2018
Still waiting for when he would react against the fulani herdsmen killings

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by SirBunky85(m): 11:25am On Jan 27, 2018
ayusco85:

Freeze matter tire me.
he's just disappointed his hope were dashed by otobo cuz d stupid freezer would've seen what to hold on to attack d church of God d more
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by blackbreed25(m): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2018
If she can't name anybody that sponsored her
Then she or suleman is still fooling us

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by enigmaticlion: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2018
usba:
grin one last time...
you are definitely a wicked sombori grin pls note that this is the last you're allowed to use this meme before I report you to lie mooohamed angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by usba: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2018
enigmaticlion:
you are definitely a wicked sombori grin pls note that this is the last you're allowed to use this meme before I report you to lie mooohamed angry

Sorry sir grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Alexdon200089: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:
Still waiting for his reaction to Dorcas's rape allegations grin

Me too grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Kenzico:
Everyday Daddy freeze must React

Well am I glad this whole thing has ended
wetin you expect ,the guy is a reactor
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by eph12(m): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2018
batstan:
All drama orchestrated by the man himself, from day 1.

Watch him blow up like the twin towers. wink
Person wey don make am already?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by dahunsy(f): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2018
Freeze is nothing but a big fool
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by goodnews777: 11:38am On Jan 27, 2018
No daddy freeze .Its now clear that you are also one of the agents very bitter with Christianity in Nigeria. you are more interested in lies than the truth. We now know that you are an anti Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Baroba(m): 11:40am On Jan 27, 2018
A girl goes infront of a baying congregation to confess she lied about their beloved pastor, something she could have done through social media or her PR team; and you are telling money no change hands... Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by kenex4ever(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2018
Scatterscatter:
This freeze guy must be a science student, he reacts to everything undecided
abi

Abi a very reactive chemical
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Emmyjah50: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:
Still waiting for his reaction to Dorcas's rape allegations grin

He will not react because he is a rapist
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by FrankGiel: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
This frz is insane, And what made Etobo accusations true?

Because a random wake ups gets paid by a politician to tarnish a cleric image FRZ we should all accept what she said abi?

He should go and sit down please
So u didn't bother asking which politician paid otobo?? So politicians made apostle send otobo money right? Politicians transfered untraceable funds to otobo?? Politicians organized the video chat between otobo and apostle? Politicians were silent when Apostle arrested otobo?? Pls wake up!! If u believe otobos confession, itsUr right to believe.. I don't.. Her allegations seem more truthful than her confession..

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by HeyCorleone(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2018
SirBrightoc:
Shame!

Be bold to admit that you yielded yourself an instrument to the devil.

The Door of salvation is still open for you.

And how do we know Stephanie wasn't paid or threatened to call of accusations against the man?

So you feel the man is above the allegations she gave simply because she's a pastor?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by misgab: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2018
Daddy freeze or watz ur name I have told you once to do something meaningful with ur life like helping youths to be something in life but NO. you turn urself to a busybody, using every spare time at ur disposal to insult men of God both called and self - called. go and read the story of Moses, Mariam and Aaron very well .when Moses took for himself a woman from where God said they should not. Num 12
Is a taboo in christianity to accuse a man of God either justly or unjustly cos God is there judge and has sternly warned anybody not to do same but him alone is the one to judge them.
So my friend keep on heaping causes upon urself and unborn generation. I have never heard you spoken up about the hardship in the land rather you attack and blackmail men of God. Mtshwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2018
Lemme guess,

1. Is it that she has spent all the money the politicians paid her?

2. Could it be she has been offered something more?

3. Won't the politicians come after her?

4. So the ticketing, trips and names of hotels she mentioned then was just a farce?

I am not understanding o!

I think i will not be taking any female story seriously again as it seems everything is now a joke...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2018
Christianity is really a joke of a religion
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by ebenholer(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2018
Daddy Freeze confession day loading...I can't wait to hear him mentioned all the demons he is possessed with.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Positiveminds(m): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2018
Freeze, or what he's called,should be careful. His judgement is around the corner.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by ehissi(m): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2018
Hmmmmm...

Please when is this 52 demon container going to confess, thats the one we are waiting for.......

This Otobo babe is just a walking waste of oxygen.....Na Deep freezer confession we dey wait for...... angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Myself2(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2018
Boooooo Freeze, you're such a scumbag
When they both came out with their allegations, you went mad on social media,bought their story hook line and sinker, you mastvrbated endlessly with the stories, but now that they have come out to recant and confess that somebody was paying them (people suspect that midget governor Hell Rufai and some other Fulani politicians) you don't want to believe

No worry Freeze, e go soon be for you COS WE KNOW SAY NA SOMEBODY DEY PAY YOU TOO TO WRITE AGAINST PASTORS

The chicken will soon come home to roost

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2018
Well said, Freeze.

Nigerian Christians are actually not very bright. They are enablers of the gross and vile behaviour of many of these wicked pastors such as Apostle Johnson Suleman.

Apostle Johnson Suleman is as guilty as HELL.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Myself2(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
Positiveminds:
Freeze, or what he's called,should be careful. His judgement is around the corner.

He is so edgy right now cos he too will soon be exposed.
Of course I SUSPECT STRONGLY that some interests are paying him money to write against pastors
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
Myself2:
Boooooo Freeze, you're such a scumbag
When they both came out with their allegations, you went mad on social media,bought their story hook line and sinker, you mastvrbated endlessly with the stories, but now that they have come out to recant and confess that somebody was paying them (people suspect that midget governor Hell Rufai and some other Fulani politicians) you don't want to believe

No worry Freeze, e go soon be for you COS WE KNOW SAY NA SOMEBODY DEY PAY YOU TOO TO WRITE AGAINST PASTORS

The chicken will soon come home to roost

The randy Pastor, Apostle Johnson Suleman, is GUILTY as charged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad / Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.