Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions (49157 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by gr8tone: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Maroghene:

Not that bro...I see huge sums has been spent behind closed doors. I have no trust in Nigerian pastors. They've exalted riches and fame far above our God and can do anything to preserve the said riches and fame. Miss Otobo has nothing to lose after all, who is she? But Sule has a lot, followership, name, fame et al
one can not dispute that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by mommaJ(f): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
SORRY OP & NAIRALANDERS. I POSTED A THREAD YESTERDAY:
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help...I REALLY NEED IT TO GET TO FRONT PAGE.PLEASE HELP US GET OUR MIRACLE. THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions by Niceguy123: 6:38am On Jan 28, 2018
What is this idoit talking about, go and beat her for confessing. Onyeara freezer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad / Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.