Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" (23068 Views)

Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
hobermener:
If he "seez" your brezz unclad in the other room,he will cancel whatever fuçkin appointment he has wherever around the globe, stay back, get nourished and fix things properly.

Toolz the destiny of Nigeria lies between your juggs,
Edakun epp us
Werey re oh!!!
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by begwong: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
He will shaperly be accepted without even a school cert in his ancestral country of Niger Republic
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by mommaJ(f): 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
SORRY OP & NAIRALANDERS. I POSTED A THREAD YESTERDAY:
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help...I REALLY NEED IT TO GET TO FRONT PAGE.PLEASE HELP US GET OUR MIRACLE. THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by blizswt: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
Plenty things (a lot)

sehin79:
what as traveling or not traveling got to do with fixing the nation.
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by sandrahnaub(f): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
pol23:
Buhari is an Acronym of something....
2k card for whoever get it right
Failure grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Topmaike007(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
One of the few celebrities that speak against the heartless leaders of this nation, the rest will keep quiet as if they're not aware of the killing that's going on in this country. The only time they speak is when a stupid actress accuses someone of rape without reporting to the police.
dont mind them..na simi own dey pain me pass
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Topmaike007(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
sehin79:
dem don come again apc family
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by okerekeikpo: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
Na u go dey for front if we dey seize the passport, no be u afonja muslims vote for am? Pls enjoy the change in peace
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by israelmao(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Buhari is a serving president and he can travel to anywhere in the world on personal recognition couple diplomatic immunity.
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Most Nigerian celebrities no get brain. Buhari don't even need a passport to travel to any nation. He is the president. Buhari travelling or not doesn't mean the country can't be great or not.
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by IdeyFindWife: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
doyinisaac:
Na so ooooo...Even Donald trump sef know travel reach buhari.....and the annoying thing is the travelling is not bringing any meaningful contribution to his governance.....
At least, his own pocket is swelling based on logistics of Travel Allowances & various Estacodes!

All na part of "paighting kworrufsion" and earning "Change" for election 2019 OR Retirement stash, in case all rigging moves fail!
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by talk2percy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Baby, go and steal the passport first....then the rest will take care of itself.
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
Freedom Of Speech Dey I No Go Dull U But Freedom After Speech I Cnt Assure U If (Sars) Carry U Dem Go Say Na Unknown Gunmen
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Haykinsofficial: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
Dis bae bweasts na die!

Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by ijaw1stson: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
pol23:
Buhari is an Acronym of something.... 2k card for whoever get it right
buhari means
brought unnecessary hardship among reasonable individuals . ...oya my card

1 Like

Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by maisauki: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
OKE IBADAN, we've heard you
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
niqqa:
toolz keep quiet before then arrest you...But thunder go fire buhari sha

Arrest for speaking the truth?

President Buhari is a terrorists high commander.

1 Like

Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by ehbellsho(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
Who wil bell d cat? who wil go n sieze it?
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by InvertedHammer: 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
It will be easier to fill up the plane with fuel and tell the pilot to land wherever the fuel takes them but don't come back.

/
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Rexnegro(m): 12:46am On Jan 28, 2018
sehin79:
That's the problem with some nigerians they just believe all the blames goes to the president meanwhile u see at state and local government level what are they doing ? If each state and local government area fix themselves Nigeria will be better ... Everything in naija na president
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by bigtt76(f): 6:08am On Jan 28, 2018
Seize his jets that would do it all grin

Amagite2:
Media personality, Toolz Oniru-Demuren is also tired of president Buhari's constant travelling, and have taken to Twitter to ask if he can still travel if his passport is seized.

She wrote;

"If we seize his passport...can he still travel? No more summits, or conferences. Pls just fix this country."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/if-we-seize-his-passport-can-he-still.html

Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by sehin79(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
correct talk my brother dont mind them most of them dont get there future and house in order and they blame the goverment

Rexnegro:

That's the problem with some nigerians they just believe all the blames goes to the president meanwhile u see at state and local government level what are they doing ? If each state and local government area fix themselves Nigeria will be better ... Everything in naija na president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career / "Some People Said I'm 37 Years, Don't Add To My Age" - Helen Paul (pics) / Evannie Isioma Patrick Receives Fashion Award In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.