Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" (23065 Views)

Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Authoreety: 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pls belp us sieze it o
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Millz404(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
pol23:
Buhari is an Acronym of something....
2k card for whoever get it right

Bringing unnecessary hardship allover reasonable individuals

My 2k card before i redirect thunder
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by vecanufatu: 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
*Message me to sell your Giftcard and get paid instantly*
*ITunes card* *Amazon card* *Canadian card* *Euro, Pounds card* *Walmart Card* *Vanilla Visa card* *Best Buy Cards* *Cash Cards* *Google Play Cards* *OneCard* *Paysafe Cards* *Target Gift Card* *Ukash Voucher*

Whatsapp : 081 + 29 + 488 + 306
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by herdekunley9ja(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
who go seize am

Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by shiffynaani(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
conductorh2:
How a kunu-sipping illiterate jihad terrorist swindled the skull mining Yoruba moozlems into believing that he's the messiah is what I can't fathom.

Tools and Yoruba moozlems, continue enjoying your chanji and stop disturbing our peace here in SE grin grin
lol... As If You No Dey Enjoy Am Too. Yeye
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by blackbeau1(f): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
And who will seize this passport ,seeing as immigration boss is a fulani man? The witches in my village abi native doctors ?
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by seguno2: 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
pol23:
Buhari is an Acronym of something....
2k card for whoever get it right

Acronym for El-Rufai, which can be rearranged to spell failure. grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
One of the few celebrities that speak against the heartless leaders of this nation, the rest will keep quiet as if they're not aware of the killing that's going on in this country. The only time they speak is when a stupid actress accuses someone of rape without reporting to the police.
You mean all these your dumb eye service so called "Celebrities"? how did the shit she said make any sense to you? some of you are even dumber than all these your so called "Celebrities" Smh.

1 Like

Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by mustafa006: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
so because your husband is a pilot you think you stop Baba from flying
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by no1madman(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
[img][/img]hmmmm

Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by dahunsy(f): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
Baba bubu wey no remember him real age grin grin na him una expect to remember una problem talkless to fix grin
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by winfy11(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
He doesn't need passport to travel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin grin grin
GoroTango:
What kind of stupid question is that? angry

1 Share

Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=doyinisaac post=64555959]A lot[/quote
]why do you like this meme so much? Na your pikin?
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Even toolz with big nyansh knows buhari is a failure cheesy cheesy
You and big yansh... Like 5&6
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by shino62: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
conductorh2:
How a kunu-sipping illiterate jihad terrorist swindled the skull mining Yoruba moozlems into believing that he's the messiah is what I can't fathom.

Tools and Yoruba moozlems, continue enjoying your chanji and stop disturbing our peace here in SE grin grin
e pain am. Cool, we go vote de kunu sipping illiterate jihad terrorist again come 2019. Let wailing bastards hug any nearby transfomer. Pigs!
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Coldfeets: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
One of the few celebrities that speak against the heartless leaders of this nation, the rest will keep quiet as if they're not aware of the killing that's going on in this country. The only time they speak is when a stupid actress accuses someone of rape without reporting to the police.

So after her speaking out now, what next?
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Smartii(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
doyinisaac:
Na so ooooo...Even Donald trump sef know travel reach buhari.....and the annoying thing is the travelling is not bringing any meaningful contribution to his governance.....
Travel expenses that would be incurred when a US President travel to any country in the world is nothing compared to that of a sitting president in Nigeria. just some days back, US vice president was in Israel. Buhari traveling in and out of the country doesn't affect governance, Infact, that should have brought us more favor amongst comity of nations ,but this time around, where he's, it changes nothing, he's just so so inconsequential like many others. To speak like an astute, wahala, to speak frankly and change things positively, wahala...abeg! Anywhere he likes he go Biko, he is the PRESIDENT!
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by asawanathegreat(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
sehin79:
what as traveling or not traveling got to do with fixing the nation.
question Oya make una ansa us
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Tonason: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
sehin79:
what as traveling or not traveling got to do with fixing the nation.
Coco nut head, olodo. How can you fix something that is not good when you are always out of the place? Think with your head and not Anus,
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by LesbianBoy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
sexybbstar:

You and big yansh... Like 5&6

Don't mind me I like to hold something!

Meanwhile....Ble Ble hawayu!!! angry angry
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Genesils(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
I'm here to read comments....

Can't stop laffing grin grin grin
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by debolayinka(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
Abeg who are the we? I no dey there ooo, I cannot come and welcome DSS in my house.

My PVC, hear me now, you have a national assignment next year.
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Don't mind me I like to hold something!
Meanwhile....Ble Ble hawayu!!! angry angry
I'm okay o.. angry
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Yinxies(f): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
We dont even care about him fixing the country again. He can fly away and never come back

I concur
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Agwoden(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
pol23:
Buhari is an Acronym of something.... 2k card for whoever get it right
Dullardsm.
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Sagay212: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
they are always travelling up and down because they don't like their country. They know it's a shithole.
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Geeflow(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
pol23:
Buhari is an Acronym of something.... 2k card for whoever get it right
failure,,,,, where is my card?
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by Jennifer89(f): 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Even toolz with big nyansh knows buhari is a failure cheesy cheesy

grin why wont she know abi na nyansh her brain dey
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by sanusianangi: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Na only him woka com naij
Re: Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" by sanusianangi: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Na only him woka com naij shocked shocked shocked
Na only him woka com naij

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video / Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker / Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.