Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Tunde Ednut Blasts Dorcas Fapson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Blasts Dorcas Fapson (871 Views)

Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' / Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Ednut Blasts Dorcas Fapson by sceneonetv: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tunde Ednut says he believes Dorcas Fapson is a “Criminal” and a liar, after she accused a Taxify Driver of an alleged Rape & Kidnap attempt.

Recall the actress and a certain Taxify driver, Henry made headlines 3 days back, after the former accused the latter of an attempted rape and kidnap.

The driver, immediately released his side of the story, which apparently shows like a “ride gone wrong”, but then DSF countered his claim, stood her ground, that he tried to kidnap and rape her.

Now the thing is, folks are still accusing Dorcas of being a liar even after she released video evidences, they say the evidence shows no sign of an attempted rape or kidnap, instead she just assaulted the driver.

Adekunle Gold weighed in on the drama, and he was seriously bashed, same with Simi.. and now, Tunde Ednut… But tunde isn’t finding it funny, as he feels DSF just made the whole thing up, by playing the victim.

Tunde shared a screenshot of DSF profile, that had “Part-time Crazy Lady” on Her profile, and wrote;
“How did I miss this? It’s on her profile already and una dey believe this kind person?  She’s blocking people in my comment section o! So be careful, she might BLOCK you Oo! Who cares anyways? Her profession Sef Na CRIMINAL. See her profile … She’s blocking and unblocking me, she has not made up her mind. Aunty, make up your mind o! I don’t know you.”

http://nshine.com.ng/2018/01/27/tunde-ednut-blasts-dorcas-fapson/

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Blasts Dorcas Fapson by kestolove95(m): 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
Oga go sing and stop dey disturb people on social media
Re: Tunde Ednut Blasts Dorcas Fapson by doyinisaac(m): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
So I took part time seconds of my life to view the part time thread about a Part time troll on the page of a part time crazy lady with a part time acting career and a part-time irritating behaviour looking for a part time cheap publicity in a part time country led by a part time government controlled by a part time dullard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Blasts Dorcas Fapson by crazymommy(f): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
doyinisaac:
So I took part time seconds of my time to view the part time thread about a Part time troll on the page of a part time crazy lady with a part time acting career and a part-time irritating behaviour looking for a part time cheap publicity in a part time country led by a part time government controlled by a part time dullard
lol....please check your thread I have some questions for you on the thread...
Re: Tunde Ednut Blasts Dorcas Fapson by Elnino4ladies: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tunde Ednut is mad LMAO
Re: Tunde Ednut Blasts Dorcas Fapson by LadyHeaven(f): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
Abeg this one should keep shut, always trying to be funny, we have a lot of more salient issues to deal with than this pepper spray one...
Re: Tunde Ednut Blasts Dorcas Fapson by LessNoise: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
This Tunde just disgracing male folks on the TL
Re: Tunde Ednut Blasts Dorcas Fapson by Chubhie: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
I hope this lady has got the support of loved ones around her this very moment.

As a criminologist, I expected a more robust,clinical and professional approach than what I'm witnessing.

A very glaring disunity between theory and practice. She's on point as a dramatist personae.

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Bbnaija Fans Rejoice As Tobi And Cee C Quarrel. / PHOTO/VIDEO: Davido Falls Off Stage In Rwanda / Chidinma Ekile Open Up On Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.