Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Perversion: Do You Love The Smell Of Sweat Or Faeces During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perversion: Do You Love The Smell Of Sweat Or Faeces During Sex? (872 Views)

Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? / Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perversion: Do You Love The Smell Of Sweat Or Faeces During Sex? by eberetos: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
Some neatly dressed & beautiful people love the smell of sweat or faeces during sex..It is called perversion...some love the smell of saliva & being rubbished. Even neat ladies love it. They can perceive the smell of a faeces dick from anal sex & be more excited. Some may probably love sex on the armpit, will love the vagina being loaded with saliva & cum spread over them...

It is Marine Spirit at work.
Re: Perversion: Do You Love The Smell Of Sweat Or Faeces During Sex? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
They're called Sexual fetishes bruh.
Yeah, we know. grin reason why some folks like to lick Butt juices and inhale Unscented, Sweaty armpits. lipsrsealed

Marine spirits my Perfectly Un round butt!!

2 Likes

Re: Perversion: Do You Love The Smell Of Sweat Or Faeces During Sex? by SenorFax(m): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
Perverts everywhere

Re: Perversion: Do You Love The Smell Of Sweat Or Faeces During Sex? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
abi
Re: Perversion: Do You Love The Smell Of Sweat Or Faeces During Sex? by habsydiamond(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nyamma...Iranu abachaa....so people dey like shit for this change period....oga ooo

(1) (Reply)

The Origin, Essence And Spiritual Implications Of Valentine's Day / I've Just Stopped My Girl From Working Till After Childbirth / Police Officer Collecting Bribe, What Country Are We In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.