Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police (31133 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / Prophet Who Claims Assassination Attempt Pictured Kissing A Lady / Prophet Nabii Tito Dancing & Kissing His Wife & Housemaid Before Arrest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by ps3o(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin grin
Was this stage or real?
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by Ogunleti01: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Tanzanian police have deemed a controversial, self-proclaimed prophet mentally ill. According to the Dodoma Police Commander, the condition was disclosed following a medical check-up on Nabii Tito.

The 44-year-old Tito, real name Onesmo Machibya made headlines after he was pictured preaching with a Bible on one hand and a bottle of beer in the other.

Viral photos of Prophet Tito kissing his wife and house help have been doing rounds on social media leaving many astounded.

While making the announcement on Tito’s mental health at a press briefing, Commander Gilles Muroto warned the preacher against preaching controversial messages about Christianity.

Muroto accused Tito of incitement against religion and misleading his followers with a non-existent doctrine.

Nabii Tito’s case comes just few months after a church known as Louzolo Amour in Congo was exposed for preaching that drinking beer can cast out demons.

Founded by Guy Emile Loufoua Cetikouabo, he proclaimed himself God and his followers claim that he is invisible. Cetikouabo’s representative on earth is one Charles Mikoungui Loundou who is also the church leader.

Speaking to African News, one of the church’s followers confessed that “I arrived here sick, brother Mikoungui gave me a bottle of beer, I drank a first sip, and a second, at the third one, I went into a trance, I then felt better.”

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/prophet-pictured-ks-sing-wife-house-help-is-mentally-ill%E2%88%92tanzanian-police/
Saint Bottles Cathedral grin
Groovenaija360:
Tanzanian police have deemed a controversial, self-proclaimed prophet mentally ill. According to the Dodoma Police Commander, the condition was disclosed following a medical check-up on Nabii Tito.

The 44-year-old Tito, real name Onesmo Machibya made headlines after he was pictured preaching with a Bible on one hand and a bottle of beer in the other.

Viral photos of Prophet Tito kissing his wife and house help have been doing rounds on social media leaving many astounded.

While making the announcement on Tito’s mental health at a press briefing, Commander Gilles Muroto warned the preacher against preaching controversial messages about Christianity.

Muroto accused Tito of incitement against religion and misleading his followers with a non-existent doctrine.

Nabii Tito’s case comes just few months after a church known as Louzolo Amour in Congo was exposed for preaching that drinking beer can cast out demons.

Founded by Guy Emile Loufoua Cetikouabo, he proclaimed himself God and his followers claim that he is invisible. Cetikouabo’s representative on earth is one Charles Mikoungui Loundou who is also the church leader.

Speaking to African News, one of the church’s followers confessed that “I arrived here sick, brother Mikoungui gave me a bottle of beer, I drank a first sip, and a second, at the third one, I went into a trance, I then felt better.”

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/prophet-pictured-ks-sing-wife-house-help-is-mentally-ill%E2%88%92tanzanian-police/
Saint Bottles Cathedral
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by amehocholongwa4: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
End time prophet ...how can drinking beer cast out demon.Mtsheeew
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by Honestagbons(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
eliash:
What about his wife and maid are they also sick
Question
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
When did the police become psychiatrists that can deem someone as a lunatic?

So all three of them are insane together abi?
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by itsandi(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hmmm... wonders shall never end
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin grin grin....For Real grin grin grin
ps3o:

Was this stage or real?

Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by InvertedHammer: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
smatt1711:
The only different between him and most Nigerian pastors is that he did his own in open , our pastors do worse than this, some do party even with there wife , Anyway all dog eat shit but if you eat and carry for mouth, na u be shit eater

Pleas your brother is looking for accommodation in Onitsha ,a good house with water ,2 bedroom flat or one room self contain, pleas phone me zero eight zero, eight seven five four,three eight five three

Reward is #10000(10k)

The main difference is that they did psychiatric evaluation on him. In Nigeria, the mad ones are allowed free reign as pastors. To be a pastor in Nigeria, all you have to do is call yourself one after all the followers will only be guided by "faith" until the inevitable happens.

/
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by mommaJ(f): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
Sorry OP & nairalanders. I posted a thread yesterday:
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help...i really need it to get to front page.thank you all.
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by QueenDeborah(f): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ain’t they all?
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by mdcclothing: 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
This world self
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by silasely(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
End time blues.....
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by Fidha254(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Fun side:

I need some clarification.. Did the doctor declare him sick/insane for preaching drinking or for preaching Jesus.... Cause the psychiatrist could be pulling a fast one on us, some of these philosophers don't believe in God or Jesus and they consider anyone who believes an invisible higher power that talks and guides them as insane
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by Haykinsofficial: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
No sin in sipping beer. Even Jesus once turned water to Shepe

Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
redsun:
What crime has he committed exactly? Is the house help a minor? Or forced to do what she did?

The crime of living in Africa.
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by Sunbellar: 6:07am On Jan 28, 2018
smatt1711:
The only different between him and most Nigerian pastors is that he did his own in open , our pastors do worse than this, some do party even with there wife , Anyway all dog eat shit but if you eat and carry for mouth, na u be shit eater

Pleas your brother is looking for accommodation in Onitsha ,a good house with water ,2 bedroom flat or one room self contain, pleas phone me zero eight zero, eight seven five four,three eight five three

Reward is #10000(10k)
Can you stay at 33?
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by dgbemi: 7:33am On Jan 28, 2018
somebody is mentally ill and people are attending his church. some people don't use their heads following pastor
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by saabright(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2018
Christianity, na wao
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by lonelyisland(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2018
smatt1711:

Reward is #10000(10k)

Which part of Onitsha would you like to stay??
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by smatt1711: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2018
lonelyisland:

Which part of Onitsha would you like to stay??
any place that has direct transport to main market
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by smatt1711: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2018
Sunbellar:

Can you stay at 33?
yes it depends on the house and price ,thanks
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by lonelyisland(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2018
smatt1711:
any place that has direct transport to main market

my number..0.8168908423. Chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by davesd: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
pls I need Christian books (PDF) for my spiritual growth. If you have any, you can send through this email: saawuandavid@gmail.com. thanks for your concern in advance.
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by ps3o(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin grin grin....For Real grin grin grin
Strange world!
Re: Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police by Sunbellar: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
smatt1711:
yes it depends on the house and price ,thanks
Can you share a flat with me at 33? You have your own separate toilet and bathroom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bible Question: Was Benjamin Born Before Or After Joseph Was Sold Into Slavery? / Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) / Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.