Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? (2188 Views)

Pls I Need A VPN Dat I Can Use For Twitter / I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum / I Was Told Dat I Will Laterr Follow Girl... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Just met this guy a few days ago,on one of the social media platforms and since then i cant understand what has taken over me. If he doesn't call me i get moody and so on,plsi need advice
Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by Nobodys(f): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
it's very very normal...... nothing is wrong...with time, it will die down

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by TIDDOLL(m): 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
It definitely hasn't come to the point of obsession, if you know what obsession is.

seems you are just over excited thinking about him....
limit your expectations, to avoid disappointment.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by Shayneward1: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
'Men are scum'... loading

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by Kenzico(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin

You have to fight it....Being obsessed with someone or something can make one overly crazy and its not a good sign. Its a thing of the mind.... Fight it !!!

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Space booked
Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by Damibiz(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
Sorry i dont knw hw to gv such advice bt leme direct u to someone,please Gucciqueen come nd help a sister out
Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by whitebeard(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
Awww..isn't that cute..lucky dude.share with us, what's his name.. cry I am so happy for u...hold on hold on hold on...just ran through ur profile and I can see u have obsession and addiction issues the only person u should be obsessed and addicted to rite now is a shrink..that's my advice, get that rite angry
Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
Seems he is ur kind of guy abi? With time it will wash off, jst dnt let ur emotions get d better part of you.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by Next2Bezee(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
Good

The yahoo plus jazz is working.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by Nutase: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
On the path to destructive heart break.
Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by Pubichairs(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Infatuation ..u are already charmed ..your head go soon enter

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Few days?

You're just Infatuated. Happens all the time. The unfortunate thing is, it's fleeting. Ephemeral. Forgive my Pessimistic ass, but they mostly turn out to be bag of undiluted Horse shiit. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by LessNoise: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Shayneward1:
'Men are scum'... loading

You're sure we are not related

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by BTT(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
Get busy.

It's the only way.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by wh33z(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
whitebeard:
Awww..isn't that cute..lucky dude.share with us, what's his name.. cry I am so happy for u...hold on hold on hold on...just ran through ur profile and I can see u have obsession and addiction issues the only person u should be obsessed and addicted to rite now is a shrink..that's my advice, get that rite angry
bro u dey mad i swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by whitebeard(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
wh33z:
bro u dey mad i swear grin grin
I talk truth na
Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by 0ubenji(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
debygrin:
Just met this guy a few days ago,on one of the social media platforms and since then i cant understand what has taken over me. If he doesn't call me i get moody and so on,plsi need advice
what is wrong wit u is quite normal..I can relate...
My ex(who am still good friends with) is in same dilemma right now ...
It took juz 3wks nd she is obsessed nd in love alredi..
They eventually met once at d end of d 3rd week...
She is a bit better now but d obsession and infatuation has gone down jux alil.

U currently are infatuated wit d guy...not in love yet. But if u give it time wit ur head firmly on ur shoulder..
You'll be able to decide which it'll lead to..
If u however lose control to ur tricky heart..nd not use ur head
U av jux signed onto a highly risky venture that can shatter u or give u a fairy tale story ..

Would u rather risk a possibility of the former?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by wh33z(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
whitebeard:
I talk truth na
confam truth broda mi
Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
Don't loose the pastry, for a cake you may never get.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by DONFASZY(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
Go n face Ur studies and focus
Stop usin fone for nw
Addiction will mislead n ruin ur early plans in life and u live wit web of lies jus to open ur gateway

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by DONFASZY(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Go n face Ur studies and focus
Stop usin fone for nw
Addiction will mislead n ruin ur early plans in life and u live wit web of lies jus to open ur gateway
Don't start bin in lv yet
Get to dat stage

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
How do you love someone you have not met.

Ayam not understanding?

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network / Can You Marry A Runs Girl That Also A Cultist But Very Truthful? / 7 Reasons Married Men Sleep With Their House Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.