Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence (37474 Views)

Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by dre11(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A 38-year old woman, Mojilola Olawole has been arrested for publicly assaulting his male neighbour and inflicting injury on him in the presence of his wife in Lagos.

The assault took place at Ogunmodede Street, Alade Estate off Allen Avenue in Ikeja, Lagos where both resided.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the victim, Akinwunmi Ekundayo suffered serious fracture on his right hand and was being treated at an undisclosed hospital.

Police sources said that trouble started after the victim returned from work and parked his car in front of their house.

The suspect who did not like the way he parked the vehicle went and deflated the four tyres claiming that she had warned them earlier not to park their car where it was parked.

A neighbour then went inside and informed the victim about what had happened to his car.

When the victim came out and confronted her to know why she had to do so, they had exchange of words and in the process the suspect grabbed him, dealt heavy blows on him, he fell down and broke his hand.

The matter was reported to the police at Ikeja Division, the suspect was arrested and charged before Ikeja Magistrates court for assault.
She pleaded not guilty.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. O.A. Akokhia granted her bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the suspect was remanded in prison custody pending when she will perfect her bail condition.

The matter was adjourned till 28 February, 2018.

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-beats-man-wifes-presence/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Brightfire: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Osheee
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Fleshofmankind1: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
This one weak me cry

25 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by adadike281(f): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
Now, this is d height of it. My fellow woman beating up my man? that type of man Is what we Igbos call' okorobia amu nmili'.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Ishilove: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
The lady na proper Iron Michelle Tyson. Florence Mayweather. Evelyn Holyfield. Muminat Ali. Victoria Klitschko.

As for the man, he is the very definition of 'pussy'. Smh

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ishilove:
The lady na proper Iron Michelle Tyson. Florence Mayweather. Evelyn Holyfield. Muminat Ali. Victoria Klitschko.

If the guy beat the woman, na so she go dey shout rape on Instagram, not so?

This is actually why if you have money it is better to rent a single building. Too much gragra with neighbours in shared apartments

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
oyb:

If the guy beat the woman, na so she go dey shout rape on Instagram, not so?
Rape, molestation and the rest. I don't advocate gender violence but I advocate factory resetting slaps in this kind of situation.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Ishilove: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
adadike281:
Now, this is d height of it. My fellow women beating up my man? that type of man I what we Igbos call' okorobia amu nmili'.
Eshigbo amu nmiri. WTF

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by BruncleZuma: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2018

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Omudia11: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE and bad news tho

12 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by boolet: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
shocked Very terrible something.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by itsandi(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
The man wife don fall the man hand sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by helphelp: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Lomprico2: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
His wife is a coward!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by EmmaLege: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Oga o undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by blessedweapon(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
I always knew it was gon' be Cyriacus when I wanted to open this thread

5 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin

I can imagine how helpless the man's wife would look considering that fighting the lady will be suicidal.

A mallam fighting what killed Alhaji will be suicidal. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by HeyCorleone(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hehehe. Chim.

If the reverse was the case you'd see the woman come report it on Twitter with the #AllMenAreScum.

It's surprising how domestic violence inflicted on men is rarely spoken about. But methinks it's because men are more mature.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Pidginwhisper: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
Look at dem some ladies rejoicing about this, but if na the other way round dem go dey play victim card undecided undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by vascey(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
blessedweapon:
I always knew it was gon' be Cyriacus when I wanted to open this thread

The guy na smart journalist. He doesn't even bother himself too much. He just circulates around the police stations, buying them drinks and tipping them. They give him the juicy stories and he fleshes it up. If it interests him, he will collect contacts and speak to a few people. Food is ready.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by apholaryn: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
Is tha one a man?...smh

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by biggy26: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
That's a bully. And women can be more violent than men o. When they know they are stronger than u, they can even kill u.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by rawtouch: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
kai, haram..

na to seki the woman..
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Pavore9: 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
The wife will be giving him 'side eye' anytime he shouts at home! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
It's CYRIACUS IZUEKWE again!
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Pavore9: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Hehehe. Chim.

If the reverse was the case you'd see the woman come report it on Twitter with the #AllMenAreScum.

It's surprising how domestic violence inflicted on men is rarely spoken about. But methinks it's because men are more mature.

Men feel uncomfortable sharing domestic violence inflicted on them because even his fellow men will regard him as a weakling thus the silence.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Strikethem: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
I am sure the guy decided not to beat the woman.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Prenom: 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ishilove:

if he had retaliated and she died.. would you be typing this?
He was being gentlemanly I presume

11 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by lovingyouhun: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
adadike281:
Now, this is d height of it. My fellow women beating up my man? that type of man I what we Igbos call' okorobia amu nmili'.

His was busy thinking of what buhari has done and wasn't paying attention, who says he can't beat the woman.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress / How To Live With a contentious woman / Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.