Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence (37466 Views)

Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Y are u people blaming d man?..its nt right for him to have hitted her back,maybe a slap though..bt d man 's wife no try at all..anyway wat do i kn?

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by MrMakaveli20(m): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
if I was the dude that was pummeled by a woman, I'm never going back home. whenever I'm driving pass the street, people will be like, 'see am, na him mama Nkechi beat that day '

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by dingbang(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
imagine the conconbility

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by tbarrister(m): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
I swear , irrespective of your sex , you can't beat me in front of my wife or kids, I'll rather die lol

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by tbarrister(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by tblaq: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
My reaction when I hear say woman beat up a man in public grin

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by omonnakoda: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
adadike281:
Now, this is d height of it. My fellow women beating up my man? that type of man I what we Igbos call' okorobia amu nmili'.

Do you have a contribution beyond the droll Yibbo anecdotes
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by uzor2(m): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
which one is amu nmili?

adadike281:
Now, this is d height of it. My fellow women beating up my man? that type of man I what we Igbos call' okorobia amu nmili'.
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by omonnakoda: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
tbarrister:
I swear , irrespective of your sex , you can't beat me in front of my wife or kids, I'll rather die lol
On balance it might be better to be beaten than to kill someone
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Troublemaker007(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
adadike281:

Poor prick water. Correct me if I am wrong
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Davindal(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
That man is personification of the term, WEAKLING. He is a big fool. Such weak men are not suppose to be allowd to impregnate any woman, lest they produce and populate our society with weaklings.

Weaklings that can't defend themselves talk more of the nation. I can't imaging a woman beating a tiger like me. I that can life 140kg plus, and a tai chi fighter(joined with military training and excercise). Not in this life.

That man should be killed, asap
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Lemmejoor(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
U beat me. I will tell my daddy for you

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by FreeBiafra2018(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
The story is really funny especially where it said that she grabbed him and dealt with him A Heavy Blow grin but I actually leaned something there after reading how the woman was subsequently charged to court and made to cuff out A whooping N300k in this Buharionomic time, and that's probably because the man did not retaliate. It may not weakness anyway, it could be maturity you know?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by HeyCorleone(m): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pavore9:

Men feel uncomfortable sharing domestic violence inflicted on them because even his fellow men will regard him as a weakling thus the silence.

You may have a point there.
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by EmekaBlue(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Na afonja life...normal thing fr ikorodu

Man wey don drink agbo Jedi finish

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by zynzyn(m): 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
adadike281:

So u suggest he beat her up?

She dies in process, u know what will be said!!

just wondering!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
uzor2:
which one is amu nmili?

A weakling.
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Wisdomistic(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hmm.. Women Of Nowadays
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by baby124: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Some women are stronger than men. I have witnessed many beat area boys to a pulp. Strong guys with muscles... especially those tall and huge women. It’s crazy. I hope they jail her though.
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
adadike281:
Now, this is d height of it. My fellow woman beating up my man? that type of man I what we Igbos call' okorobia amu nmili'.
bia, obu onye na akuziri gi ihe ojuo?
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Arian54: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lomprico2:
His wife is a coward!

Because she did not fight? Hmm, the way some peeps reason sef no get part 2.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by justjackson(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
Now, this is d height of it. My fellow woman beating up my man? that type of man I what we Igbos call' okorobia amu nmili'. E, mebiela
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by cchiagom(f): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lomprico2:
His wife is a coward!

Like seriously, the man should stand up for himself, after all it's a man's world
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by giftedben: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ahhh!! You don't mean it. Are you saying a woman beat a Yoruba man. Eahh!!

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by IdeyFindWife: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ishilove:
The lady na proper Iron Michelle Tyson. Florence Mayweather. Evelyn Holyfield. Muminat Ali. Victoria Klitschko.

As for the man, he is the very definition of 'pussy'. Smh

Never, never lay a finger on any woman even if she's already sliced off your ears for barbecue whilst aiming for your balls next. "Walk away, walk it off" bla bla bla & bla!

Well, he was a "cultured-gentleman" about it and he still got pounded.

In the same town another guy, a driver is busy fighting for his reputation, livelihood and future for, probably not more, than the crime of standing up to a woman who he felt was riding him.

We certainly live in interesting times indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by blues343(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
But Abeg Who Be This CYRIACUS IZUEKWE Guy... . .. Does He Work In the Police Station...

Or an POLICE reporter he B

He Stories Always Crime /Police Related
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by Ishilove: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Never, never lay a finger on any woman even if she's already sliced off your ears for barbecue whilst aiming for your balls next. "Walk away, walk it off" bla bla bla & bla!

Well, he was a "cultured-gentleman" about it and he still got pounded.

In the same town another guy, a driver is busy fighting for his reputation, livelihood and future for, probably not more, than the crime of standing up to a woman who he felt was riding him.

We certainly live in interesting times indeed.

Very interesting times indeed. I have brothers and I will not permit anybody, whether male or female to molest them.

I always tell them, if a woman slaps you, slap her back. I'm a woman but I won't slap anybody because I'm not violent, but if a man should beat me, I will cause what little damage I can cause on him and leave the rest for my brothers to take care of.

What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander. If you don't want to get _bitch slapped, don't be a bitch. Shikena.
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by confun: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
oyb:

If the guy beat the woman, na so she go dey shout rape on Instagram, not so?

This is actually why if you have money it is better to rent a single building. Too much gragra with neighbours in shared apartments
Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by seunlayi(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Prenom:

if he had retaliated and she died.. would you be typing this?
He was being gentlemanly I presume
the man is wise, he might have bn waiting for a day like this to deal with the woman in a more tactical way. I bet it the woman will pay a fortune for beating the man, she has even started with 200k bail grin I m sure the man acted and allow those injuries, his wife knows about it.... I have seen a lot of cases like this before

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence by seunlayi(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
FreeBiafra2018:
The story is really funny especially where it said that she grabbed him and dealt with him A Heavy Blow grin but I actually leaned something there after reading how the woman was subsequently charged to court and made to cuff out A whooping N300k in this Buharionomic time, and that's probably because the man did not retaliate. It may not weakness anyway, it could be maturity you know?
Thank you, many won't know. If the man was actually overpowered, nothing stops him from hiring thugs to come and deal with the woman. This woman played into the man game, the woman will be regreting now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Live With a contentious woman / Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.