Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (21869 Views)

Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
correctguy101:

I've told you before that I sometimes mix with alcohol but I don't use schnapps. I make my own alcoholic beverage.

Schnapps is okay though.

I barely drink any strong drink except it's the one I make myself. So I mix my tea with honey and my strong drink and sometimes without honey and other stuffs. Terrible guy I am , just dey mix like DJgrin

I do not mind a tutorial on how to make the alcoholic beverages. I can even bottle it with natural food grade preservative in my bottling plant and put them on the shelves. Show me abeg.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by correctguy101(m): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Billyonaire:

I do not mind a tutorial on how to make the alcoholic beverages. I can even bottle it with natural food grade preservative in my bottling plant and put them on the shelves. Show me abeg.

Show my recipe on a public forum? No way brother.

No vex abeg, I no fit even as I have much brews.

So you have bottling plant and I'm here going from Bank to Bank and investors looking for just 26m to purchase a production factory I got my eyes on abi? Na wa for you o.... I don tire for Nigeria Banks and their overpowering requests..... $mh
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
correctguy101:

I've told you before that I sometimes mix with alcohol but I don't use schnapps. I make my own alcoholic beverage.

Schnapps is okay though.

I barely drink any strong drink except it's the one I make myself. So I mix my tea with honey and my strong drink and sometimes without honey and other stuffs. Terrible guy I am , just dey mix like DJgrin
Bros you dey drink moukite
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
correctguy101:

Show my recipe on a public forum? No way brother.

No vex abeg, I no fit even as I have much brews.

So you have bottling plant and I'm here going from Bank to Bank and investors looking for just 26m to purchase a production factory I got my eyes on abi? Na wa for you o.... I don tire for Nigeria Banks and their overpowering requests..... $mh

Banks are crazy bro, I am also going through same processes with the banks though. They have been pressuring me to obtain their facilities, but I am careful as Nigeria banks are more interested in how to take people's business.

Yes, I am also diversifying into production factories for now among other things. As I dey so, I need money more than Central Bank cos mine is capital intensive. Just buy the machines one at a time so you do not make a mistake. These guys are just going to China to fabricate machines with cheaper components, so it has been an uphill task getting the best plants with the best modules and components for the automated lines. So, take your time to go to the warehouses and check each machine at a time, take the serial numbers and confirm with the manufacturers in China or where ever the brand is at, so you do not end up having an Ajaokuta Steel plant. Hahahahaaha
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
Derailing......

Jesus is not a Christian.

Was never one.

Any comment on this ?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 31, 2018
Take your dreams seriously at least it is the only thing we all agree that happens, but we ignore it and move on. It is necessary for each of you to keep a dream journal. Listen folks, it is the only thing we all on this planet, irrespective of our differences know for sure that is a natural vision of something other than this physical life. Take this from me, and come back here to give testimonies in months and years to come, and pay me my fuckcking tithe...lol. If you go out there and buy a brand new exercise book, the best exercise book you can afford, and the best pen you can afford and write on that Exercise Book "DREAM JOURNAL" and keep by your bed side, and say to yourself just before going off, atleast the last 9 seconds before dossing off, 9 being the highest numeral, the last 9 seconds of your physical consciousness before your body hybernates, if you could use those few seconds and say "Dear Universe, Open Communication with me through dreams, I am ready to document them", and sleep off.

Do this every night before you sleep off, and for some, their dreams will become more vivid from that day, but for some weeks, others years, but for those will not even want to do it, reading this message will activate the dream sensors and their dreams will become rich enough that they will go and buy the exercise book and begin the search for the land of milk and honey, beyond the beyond....lol

Do not write your dreams if you do not want to begin the journey to self and Gold realization, just chill out and enjoy your material life. It does not really matter. In the end, we all kpoooof. But knowing what happens to Souls when the body decays should be of paramount importance to any right thinking human being. Do not be a wrong thinking human, they are too broke to read this. grin

4 Likes

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by correctguy101(m): 2:15am On Jan 31, 2018
jupiterx:

Bros you dey drink moukite

It's not exactly"moukite" o.

That one you speak of is simply done by soaking the weed dust or sticks and leaves in gin. That one dey smell for mouth and e dey make eye red and hot. Have friends who likes it that way and I do take some if I visit them.

Mine is a parboiled thingy and alcohol isn't compulsory especially if I boil with other things I can't say here. It doesn't smell, no one would even know you've taken highness, lols. And it doesn't make eyes red.

A friend of mine dey use am make money seriously that's why I need the factory I talked about before. I wan
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by correctguy101(m): 2:20am On Jan 31, 2018
Billyonaire:

Banks are crazy bro, I am also going through same processes with the banks though. They have been pressuring me to obtain their facilities, but I am careful as Nigeria banks are more interested in how to take people's business.

Yes, I am also diversifying into production factories for now among other things. As I dey so, I need money more than Central Bank cos mine is capital intensive. Just buy the machines one at a time so you do not make a mistake. These guys are just going to China to fabricate machines with cheaper components, so it has been an uphill task getting the best plants with the best modules and components for the automated lines. So, take your time to go to the warehouses and check each machine at a time, take the serial numbers and confirm with the manufacturers in China or where ever the brand is at, so you do not end up having an Ajaokuta Steel plant. Hahahahaaha

Thanks boss

The factory I'm going for has two new machines and I already spoke with and tested them with an engineer. The old machines na to pack them up and use them get that RO machine o. I feel I'll need it too but money no dey now o. grin
I inquired and the price na cut neck o. imagine between 850k - 1.5m undecided
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by iamnlia(m): 6:55am On Jan 31, 2018
I just had my first lucid dream 5 minutes ago during my morning mini sleep, the moment I realised I was dreaming the whole reality changed. It was instantaneous, after that I became conscious that I was asleep and I had that paralysis associated with sleep.

Before sleeping, I watched a video on the symbolism of Saturn. So mind boggling that I shed tears.

More knowledge to us, indeed we live in a matrix.

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2018
correctguy101:

It's not exactly"moukite" o.

That one you speak of is simply done by soaking the weed dust or sticks and leaves in gin. That one dey smell for mouth and e dey make eye red and hot. Have friends who likes it that way and I do take some if I visit them.

Mine is a parboiled thingy and alcohol isn't compulsory especially if I boil with other things I can't say here. It doesn't smell, no one would even know you've taken highness, lols. And it doesn't make eyes red.

A friend of mine dey use am make money seriously that's why I need the factory I talked about before. I wan
Okay bros
Thanks for the explanation
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 31, 2018
vaxx:
everything is not one , why do we have binary numbers? do you know anything about particle physics. if NO, i suggest you should do a little research before we further this discussion. i accept no good nor bad.
i know stuff about particle physics! i know about binary number, i know it real time application and i apply it everyday in computing and programming, hardware design and logic analysis! most people naturally misunderstood the idea of good and bad! but all boils down to what we use everyday in our daily undertaking. 1 represent on,good,life,positive pole in electromagnetism, truth while 0 represent off,evil,death,negative pole in electromagnetism, false. in the analysis of truth table were we determine how computing instructions are executed and how electrical signal move in the computing system, human body,in plants etc. you will discover that applying AND Logic/OR Logic gates.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=vaxx post=64611042][/quote]
when 0 AND 1 are anded or ored! you will always get 0 /1. but in quantum physics which has debunked the classical theories of matter! electrical signals can change from zero to one depending on the observers frame of reference! frame of reference in these case entails your consciousness! matters behave according to observers frame of reference! mind you 0 and 1 combine together to give you energy. try removing a control switch of a fan and join the negative and positive terminal, you will observe that the fan will roll! am amazed when people shout evil and good!, SATAN and GOD, both are one! you can still correct me were you feel i goofed. thank you
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2018
Billyonaire:
Take your dreams seriously at least it is the only thing we all agree that happens, but we ignore it and move on. It is necessary for each of you to keep a dream journal. Listen folks, it is the only thing we all on this planet, irrespective of our differences know for sure that is a natural vision of something other than this physical life. Take this from me, and come back here to give testimonies in months and years to come, and pay me my fuckcking tithe...lol. If you go out there and buy a brand new exercise book, the best exercise book you can afford, and the best pen you can afford and write on that Exercise Book "DREAM JOURNAL" and keep by your bed side, and say to yourself just before going off, atleast the last 9 seconds before dossing off, 9 being the highest numeral, the last 9 seconds of your physical consciousness before your body hybernates, if you could use those few seconds and say "Dear Universe, Open Communication with me through dreams, I am ready to document them", and sleep off.

Do this every night before you sleep off, and for some, their dreams will become more vivid from that day, but for some weeks, others years, but for those will not even want to do it, reading this message will activate the dream sensors and their dreams will become rich enough that they will go and buy the exercise book and begin the search for the land of milk and honey, beyond the beyond....lol

Do not write your dreams if you do not want to begin the journey to self and Gold realization, just chill out and enjoy your material life. It does not really matter. In the end, we all kpoooof. But knowing what happens to Souls when the body decays should be of paramount importance to any right thinking human being. Do not be a wrong thinking human, they are too broke to read this. grin
what you are teaching is not different from what has been happening in the bible days! ECKIST don't joke with dreams! in the dream man travel above or beyond time! you travel backward when you see you past life! you travel forward when you see the future. is possible! i verify the truth, events around me through dreams. as it is above! so it is below! whatever thing you bound on earth, it is bounded in heaven. how it is heaven, so also it in your body system. the galaxies are your cells, atoms,electrical signals and etcs.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by OkCornel(m): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2018
Billyonaire:
Derailing......

Was never one.

Any comment on this ?

You haven't answered my questions na...
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2018
laskilala:

what you are teaching is not different from what has been happening in the bible days! ECKIST don't joke with dreams! in the dream man travel above or beyond time! you travel backward when you see you past life! you travel forward when you see the future. is possible! i verify the truth, events around me through dreams. as it is above! so it is below! whatever thing you bound on earth, it is bounded in heaven. how it is heaven, so also it in your body system. the galaxies are your cells, atoms,electrical signals and etcs.

Perfectly put, you nailed it. Let's even take it a step further. A scan of the brain during active neurotransmission show outlines exactly the design of the Universe. What ever we do in this life time we are designing the next life time we are designing out future by our actions today, what I mean is you are developing your next life time in this lifetime. How you fair in the next life time depends on your actions in this life time to develop your brain and cement your bloodline of divinity and see how the universe walks you life as a Wise man.

I nearly could not handle it when I realize that every technology out there is an existing component of the Human system and we have these subtle bodies that transition from dimensions to dimensions. The physical body is separated from 'space' by a skin holding the electrolytes and minerals to keep the biochemical robot hosting the brain grounded by the Earth's magnetic pull. We are bioelectric magnetites. Processing data via experiences and transmitting same to ether every bloody second. We are the energy keeping balance in the Universe and we are the creators of this reality from thoughts. Every begins with a Thought. If we want to know more about ourselves we must scrutinize and question our thoughts. Some how our thoughts will come alive and become louder and guide our steps. Our thoughts is a suspect.

We must arrest our thoughts to redirect our lives.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 31, 2018
OkCornel:

You haven't answered my questions na...

Are you sure you want to hear the Truth ? I had anticipated that someone else will tackle that question, but it does seem that those religious cats are waiting for me to make a statement then they will step their games and commence attacks.

Please pen down the questions here, one per paragraph, let me see if I can get the answers.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by OkCornel(m): 11:09am On Jan 31, 2018
Billyonaire:

Are you sure you want to hear the Truth ? I had anticipated that someone else will tackle that question, but it does seem that those religious cats are waiting for me to make a statement then they will step their games and commence attacks.

Please pen down the questions here, one per paragraph, let me see if I can get the answers.

Okay boss...

Thanks, please ignore the religious cats and pretend its just me and you.

Thanks once more

Please these are the questions I have;

1) What is the truth revealed to you on Jesus' birth?

2) Are there other ascended masters who died, conquered death and resurrected in an upgraded body and subsequently ascended into the heavenlies?

3) Are there ascended masters with a DNA make up which depicts absence of an earthly father's own? I'm asking this based on historic and scientific findings on the DNA tests done on the blood of Jesus...
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2018
OkCornel:

Okay boss...

Thanks, please ignore the religious cats and pretend its just me and you.

Thanks once more

Please these are the questions I have;

1) What is the truth revealed to you on Jesus' birth?

2) Are there other ascended masters who died, conquered death and resurrected in an upgraded body and subsequently ascended into the heavenlies?

3) Are there ascended masters with a DNA make up which depicts absence of an earthly father's own? I'm asking this based on historic and scientific findings on the DNA tests done on the blood of Jesus...

1). I have not researched nor asked about Jesus' Birth, since it is not necessary to me at all. Jesus is an Ascended Master, he ascended and even if there is an allegory to it, which becomes the center of Christianity, if you study the life of Jesus, he can never approve what is going on in Christianity now, so my knowledge of Jesus is wider than what the religions portray.

2. Some Ascended attained that level of consciousness while physically here as you and I, but just as the rest of humans, they might decide to be here in this body and continue their lives as normal humans but when they transition, the inner body becomes its Avatar, which people can recognize as them. What I am saying in essence is that this is a holographic body made of light, the density we have as thickness and density of the body has to be with using flesh and muscle to protect that light body from effects of EM radiations of this solar system.

There are others who attend Mastery but choose to use this physical body as long as possible, so they just convert this body through the merkaba experience into a SpaceShip that can fly. Those are human being who appear and disappear and fly anywhere. Just like ghosts and astral body but it is a very technical process and purely plasma scientific level which many people can do. And it is recommended, cos that is how the Angels come here but we see them a bit differently cos of the limited bandwidth of the physical eyes, the third eye will see them the real way they are. What I am saying is that an Angelic/Demonic, I do not like to use these words because these are the same Entities. They work hand in hand just like we have humans, no one is 100% bad or 100% good. We all have our short comings so some angels are bad, some are good. So we tend to call the bad ones, demons.

3). Yes, some Ascended Masters have not had Earth Life experiences, they could be from other part of Andromeda, Sirius, etc but have never lived as an Earth Human before, so obviously Yes, the DNA will not have signatures that are present in Earth Humans. Because all Humans DNA was traced to only one Man. And that man lived at Tanzania. So, all of us, including Donald Trump, Kim Jong Un, Buhari, Tinubu, you and I etc come from the sperm of just one one. And he lived at Tanzania. That is the latest known origin of Man and it is the final result.

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by OkCornel(m): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2018
Billyonaire:

1). I have not researched nor asked about Jesus' Birth, since it is not necessary to me at all. Jesus is an Ascended Master, he ascended and even if there is an allegory to it, which becomes the center of Christianity, if you study the life of Jesus, he can never approve what is going on in Christianity now, so my knowledge of Jesus is wider than what the religions portray.

2. Some Ascended attained that level of consciousness while physically here as you and I, but just as the rest of humans, they might decide to be here in this body and continue their lives as normal humans but when they transition, the inner body becomes its Avatar, which people can recognize as them. What I am saying in essence is that this is a holographic body made of light, the density we have as thickness and density of the body has to be with using flesh and muscle to protect that light body from effects of EM radiations of this solar system.

There are others who attend Mastery but choose to use this physical body as long as possible, so they just convert this body through the merkaba experience into a SpaceShip that can fly. Those are human being who appear and disappear and fly anywhere. Just like ghosts and astral body but it is a very technical process and purely plasma scientific level which many people can do. And it is recommended, cos that is how the Angels come here but we see them a bit differently cos of the limited bandwidth of the physical eyes, the third eye will see them the real way they are. What I am saying is that an Angelic/Demonic, I do not like to use these words because these are the same Entities. They work hand in hand just like we have humans, no one is 100% bad or 100% good. We all have our short comings so some angels are bad, some are good. So we tend to call the bad ones, demons.

3). Yes, some Ascended Masters have not had Earth Life experiences, they could be from other part of Andromeda, Sirius, etc but have never lived as an Earth Human before, so obviously Yes, the DNA will not have signatures that are present in Earth Humans. Because all Humans DNA was traced to only one Man. And that man lived at Tanzania. So, all of us, including Donald Trump, Kim Jong Un, Buhari, Tinubu, you and I etc come from the sperm of just one one. And he lived at Tanzania. That is the latest known origin of Man and it is the final result.

On your response to my first question, I agree with you...you are spot on with Jesus not approving the "Christianity" of today as we know it.
Rather what we have today is a mixture of Judeo-Christianity with Roman Paganism and African Traditional beliefs which is a deadly cocktail of "Christianity" as we know it today.... totally different from the things Yeshua lived and died for...

On your response to my second question, I have to reflect and digest on it before reverting to you with further questions..if any.

On your response to my third question, I asked this because DNA tests were performed on his burial cloth (not the shroud of Turin) and results showed no traces of an earthly Father's DNA...based on the foregoing, do you have any explanations for this mutation (permit me to call it that) or does this point to a Fatherhood from an "extra-terrestial" being? If this would bring you back to the fact that you have no information with respect to the birth of Jesus...you can overlook this point...no qualms
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
laskilala:

i know stuff about particle physics! i know about binary number, i know it real time application and i apply it everyday in computing and programming, hardware design and logic analysis! most people naturally misunderstood the idea of good and bad! but all boils down to what we use everyday in our daily undertaking. 1 represent on,good,life,positive pole in electromagnetism, truth while 0 represent off,evil,death,negative pole in electromagnetism, false. in the analysis of truth table were we determine how computing instructions are executed and how electrical signal move in the computing system, human body,in plants etc. you will discover that applying AND Logic/OR Logic gates.
the unit of counting system is binary in computing programming,while particles physics recognize positive and negative. in computing ,01 is a figure on its own, you can not separate them. let me give you an example of a coin, the head and the tail. can you remove the head and have the tail, or think of mountain, does it make sense if you do not have the idea of a valley, the valley is down, while the mountain is higher, so you can not talk about mountain without referring to the valley . so you can not talk about positive without negative. i do not accept or subscribe to the Christianity concept of bad and good. if you want to know , i can prove it.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by GideonG(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
Like virgin Mary's immaculate conception, that was not the first time in the history of the world, Archiles, Pythogoras, Budha etc the unseen can have spiritual intercourse with humans and the result will be a combination of the attributes of both.

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by GideonG(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Billyonaire I have to show my profound gratitude in appreciation of how you answered my previous posts, i'm most grateful. I couldnt astral project yet; even though I try it on a daily, but i ve been having lucid dreams and have been understanding the messages clearly. I Tell you this year is by best for me to finally figure out the missing link in my life. I am so happy to 1st of all discard religion through searching for the TRUTH, and reached the stage of understanding the real God contrary to how the christiandom portrayed it and held generations and generations captive, All i can see now is me living my longtime dreams of affecting the world positively so that generations to come my name will never be erased and posterity will be glad i came. Its a secret but i am now a full blown atheist and there's no going back, i am learning every day and I shall dine with the Gods cos like attract like. Thank you
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
GideonG:
Billyonaire I have to show my profound gratitude in appreciation of how you answered my previous posts, i'm most grateful. I couldnt astral project yet; even though I try it on a daily, but i ve been having lucid dreams and have been understanding the messages clearly. I Tell you this year is by best for me to finally figure out the missing link in my life. I am so happy to 1st of all discard religion through searching for the TRUTH, and reached the stage of understanding the real God contrary to how the christiandom portrayed it and held generations and generations captive, All i can see now is me living my longtime dreams of affecting the world positively so that generations to come my name will never be erased and posterity will be glad i came. Its a secret but i am now a full blown atheist and there's no going back, i am learning every day and I shall dine with the Gods cos like attract like. Thank you
I doubt if you know zilch about atheism.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by GideonG(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
gensteejay:

I doubt if you know zilch about atheism.
Teach me more bro, let me hear your own view and see where the missing link is. Thanks.
Though I believe Billyonaire understood me perfectly.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
GideonG:

Teach me more bro, let me hear your own view and see where the missing link is. Thanks.
Though I believe Billyonaire understood me perfectly.
I made that comment because of the parts I highlighted in your post earlier. They are completely against the concept of atheism.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by GideonG(m): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
gensteejay:

I made that comment because of the parts I highlighted in your post earlier. They are completely against the concept of atheism.
Who is the God? Part of me! When i reached absolute conciousness then I am God, in a nutshell, i am God and i posses the power to create. Dining with the Gods mean attaining the status of Ascended Masters
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
GideonG:

Who is the God? Part of me! When i reached absolute conciousness then I am God, in a nutshell, i am God and i posses the power to create. Dining with the Gods mean attaining the status of Ascended Masters
Then, you are not an atheist. Belief in God is heretical in the concept of atheism; much the same way the doctrine of trinity is heresy in some religions.

Maybe you are a New Ager; I doubt that though. The creed of Billionaire cannot be said to that of New Age precisely, only appears so on the surface.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
GideonG:
It is a journey, it is a journey of a life time, but do not believe anything, know them. And when you become aware of a higher truth, there is need to quickly admit it and incorporate it to your life. Atheism is a step into the journey, soon, you will realize that there is no need to be atheist and there is no need to believe in the Gods of religion, but there is an Intelligent Team that makes sure the sun shines and the rain falls and the Earth stays in her orbit. These entities have mastered the human experience and are now directly communing between Humans and the Universe. When the student is ready, the master will appear.

Study hard enough until the Universe assigns you Ascended Masters to be your guide. When you have gotten to that stage, only you will know.

So long

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by brightpre(m): 8:24am On Feb 02, 2018
Billyonaire:

It is a journey, it is a journey of a life time, but do not believe anything, know them. And when you become aware of a higher truth, there is need to quickly admit it and incorporate it to your life. Atheism is a step into the journey, soon, you will realize that there is no need to be atheist and there is no need to believe in the Gods of religion, but there is an Intelligent Team that makes sure the sun shines and the rain falls and the Earth stays in her orbit. These entities have mastered the human experience and are now directly communing between Humans and the Universe. When the student is ready, the master will appear.

Study hard enough until the Universe assigns you Ascended Masters to be your guide. When you have gotten to that stage, only you will know.

So long
hi billionaire,I have been following your thread since and I enjoy reading your post, I have just one strange thing happening to me now,when I wake up early in the morning, with my eyes closed,I can see my surrounding or around my room clearly with my eyes closed.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 02, 2018
brightpre:
hi billionaire,I have been following your thread since and I enjoy reading your post, I have just one strange thing happening to me now,when I wake up early in the morning, with my eyes closed,I can see my surrounding or around my room clearly with my eyes closed.

The Third Eye is an alternative to the physical eyes, but beyond seeing our environments, it sees into other dimensions too.

You are perfectly fine, do not freak out. My posts have energetic signatures, so reading through them is capable of activating the third eye.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by brightpre(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2018
Billyonaire:

The Third Eye is an alternative to the physical eyes, but beyond seeing our environments, it sees into other dimensions too.

You are perfectly fine, do not freak out. My posts have energetic signatures, so reading through them is capable of activating the third eye.
so please is there anyway to activate it fully
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Freeze007(m): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2018
Billyonaire:
Derailing......

Was never one.

Any comment on this ?

Our Lord Jesus the Christ initiated the Brotherhood of man. His followers were named after his practice, behaviour and way life why they were called Christians that is Christ like.

He Himself taught them the ways of God

The Celestial realm, I guess they were immature to understand Him.

Thank God for the passage with time for the firmness in what Christ started even accomplished by my supervisor and supernatural Teacher ,He is Leader Olumba Olumba Obu

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Father Uzo Uzochukwu Builds A House For Homeless Family In Imo State - Pictures / Richie Parker, Has No Hands But Is A Vehicle Engineer At Hendrick Motorsports / Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.