Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (21904 Views)

Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
AmunaNo1:

Yes. I have often thought of starting a religious movement based off Christianity but I have too much of a conscience to do so.

You will certainly do better than most pastors except that people hate to know the truth.

May be you should just teach them how to create abundance from nothing and they will flock in there and donate even their wives to you in exchange of miracles without hand work.

Africa needs help with education outside the curriculum which are designed to make them repeat the same old things that is no way near the latest technologies. How do you even place a graduate of computer science that knows nothing about the functionality of the computer but will argue how much he knows and he got a first class in computer science. I mean first class in any field means you are a perfect robot. You crammed everything you were taught and you repeat it 100% on a piece of paper and you are awarded a Certificate of Slavery and sanctioned to a 9-5 job. The salary you earn can not buy a home in Lekki even if you are paid 200K a month it might take 40 years to own a House, that is if you are not owed a salary and you do not lose the job in those 40yrs. What kind of world is that ?

Well, I am here to tell them that what you learnt has not helped, just as in schools most religious people are worst, cos in their case they will never use their Baptismal Certificate to get a job, they will pay tithes and offerings for the rest of their lives and preparing to go to heaven when they die. So that fire will not burn them and I ask them if fire can burn a Soul. The height of ignorance is telling them fire will burn and they dont even ask, can fire burn a Soul ? Is that not timidity ?

4 Likes

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
TiAd:
This is quite risible. Anyone would just present a notion with proof and you expect educated people to take you serious.

You said you are a God; then prove it. That shouldn't be so difficult.

You claimed you have seen a number of ascended masters including Jesus; then describe Christ's appearance.

Let us do own research and see if the proof you give tallies with the accounts of other people, not religionists per se.

Are these things so difficult to do for a God?

I am even wondering how people believe these claims, without proof, which now look like those tales and fables in holy books.

You are God, I am God and we are all GOD. That is the Truth. Who ever tells you to surrender your powers to any entities out there does not have any experience that we have Angels guiding us. Cos we decided to be on this mission and we are never alone. They bump us into what we consider obstacles and trials to wake us up to Self and God Realizations and if we are on the line, they make things easy for us.

In my case, I am wired up with the Intelligence that designed this planet. I am not separate from you or the mountain or the trees or the animals. We are one with nature. We are connected to it via the grids and we exchange data always. We communicate. That is what we are. We are here as part of the entire system, nothing is separated so the God you seek is in you, it is what powers you on, it is what reads this, it is what sees through your eyes, my eyes and others eyes. That is why it is called All Seeing Eyes.

But if you must know that people have to keep the planets running, the Sun shinning and the Planets on the orbits. So those intelligent beings on the back stage managing our climates and sequencing our DNAs and improving our immunity are us. We are one with them, but they live in perfect world, the spiritual world and we are here on this duality, this polarized plane to learn more experiences so we can go there with a trophy at hand, called knowledge and tell them 'See what I found, see what I learnt' and such data are used to improve creation. My job is to alert you all of this truth, so you can start being creative. What ever you can do. Stop depending on others, start inventing things that are useful to humanity. It is the least I can do. In addition to sharing this messages.

I will leave you guys now and focus on other important things and I will be here at the mention of my name, sorry my username.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by correctguy101(m): 6:10am On Jan 30, 2018
TiAd:
This is quite risible. Anyone would just present a notion with proof and you expect educated people to take you serious.

You said you are a God; then prove it. That shouldn't be so difficult.

You claimed you have seen a number of ascended masters including Jesus; then describe Christ's appearance.

Let us do own research and see if the proof you give tallies with the accounts of other people, not religionists per se.

Are these things so difficult to do for a God?

I am even wondering how people believe these claims, without proof, which now look like those tales and fables in holy books.

Brother, all you said here makes sense and believe I understand that frame of thought.

The problem with Billyonaire is his choice of words. Although he says he gives no rat's asss if you take him serious or not grin but he forgets most people are weak willed (not anybody's fault/concern) and that words can mean different things to different people.

The problem here lies in the words "God or gods"

What comes to mind when you here those words? It's important on this matter because many notions of those words are seriously warped.....

To most people, a God is supposed to be powerful, a can do all in blah blah blah and all those enticing attributes men don't have and blah blah blah.....
No, none of the gods, I repeat, None of the gods is a can do all, none is all powerful, all knowing and other funny attractive attributes attached to just the word. They too have their own limitations. Knowledge of nature being the only barrier or step stool.....

If you follow paganism closely (not these refined nonsense called paganism today) you would see this simple truth.

Again,

What comes to your mind when you hear those words?

Let me add that I too take this wordings serious- " Man, know thyself" and "Ye are gods"

And also what comes to your mind when you hear the word spiritual? (Ideas today about this too is totally warped.) grin
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by OkaiCorne(m): 6:47am On Jan 30, 2018
Billyonaire:

Firstly, it is not even about having these questions, and secondly it is not about me risking my life and resources to research into these questions via innertravels and facing my own demons, it is if I am willing to share my understanding with others. And as someone who is selfless and empathic, I dedicated the last years documenting my travails and realizations but most unqualified religions minions, who depend solely on Jesus for expectations of their daily bread who actually have no idea that there is always a story like that of Jesus Christ shared to every generation of Human Species on Earth, for the past 4 generations before even Noah, seem not to understand that it is an allegory, and that there is Truth that the Lord of the Sun, the Son of God allergory has been shared using different names to different Humanoids who walked on this Earth and this Earth is going no way, except we blow it to pieces as we blow up Maldek when we were there, we call Mars heaven because our limited senses remembers a home in the sky, but that was not our original home. So, when we fell here, we joined the Reptillians who had already established colonies here after we blew up their planet on that fateful war, where Arch-Angel Michael and his Angels, Humanoids nuked the Dragon and his Angels, on a deeper search, I realize that the scary looking Reptillians are what the Bible called the Dragons, and his angels are now being called Demons by religions.

Anyway, who ever wins a war is the one to write history, and that history always portray the loosers in bad light, so Lucifer and his Demons are actually the so called Dragon and his Angels in the Bible. So, you Christians should understand that I was a Christian, I still consider myself close to Christianism because of the connection to Jesus, but then I realize that the Church itself is ignorant of the limitations of the Bible. And that though the book was a compendium of great knowledge of our past and our future present, this same Book was adulterated by King James, who was incidentally the head of the Church as at then, so he was the head of Christianity and messed up the Bible, cos he himself was not a great Christian, we are talking about someone who approved the beheading of his own Mother. I bet you Christians do not know that King James killed his Mother and doctored the Bible.

Now to the meat of the matter.

Heaven means literally the sky and there are many planets there, right ? Yes ?
So, when next you meet Jesus, if you have ever met him, please ask him which of the planet he now lives, cos that is how realistic I am.

You are the Humans talking about Heavens, no other Extra terrestrial species have that kind of word, it is because we were fooled that we are heading somewhere, when in essence, you can access any planet and universe while here on Earth. You were deceived not to look into your own brain, your own pineal gland, your own chakra and your own Kundalini to activate your Merkaba to fly to anywhere in space. They called it magic, cos they want you here on Earth using my mind to build machines that can not fly into the Sun and moon, cos they do not even want you to live forever. There are people who were lucky not to be born into any religions and they studied hard and invent things and even Soul travel and it is nothing to them. They have developed wide range of technologies to take their physical bodies there to see those places physically and they have met with beings on the level of Jesus Christ, yet mortally alive.

Now you see, we are Spirit Entities who can shape-shift, who can enter into bodies of animals etc, just like in the African religions, people turn to Lion, people turn to trees, people turn to Cows, even Fulani herdsmen do it, people disappear and reappear, people like on their bed and travel to America, to the moon and even people turn water into wines, people can become burning bushes, people walk on water, people move objects with their minds etc. These are all capabilities of the Human Body and the Mind, but our drinking water is fluoridated, we are dumped down to being mere robots that can be controlled by people who have these knowledge and they destroy ancient villages and indigenous people through wars and poverty so that this knowledge can not be shared. You now see why I support all indigenous people who are fought by their governments because it is not ordinary. Our Presidents are being mind-controlled by entities who we think are God but are clearly people who have this secret knowledge so it is complex for any one to come here and ask me questions and even have the effrontery to challenge the views and insult my person, as if I am willing to even share, I am not willing to share, it is out of the goodness of my heart. Cos I have been searching and I am been researching and I am facing attacks and I am protecting myself and I am winning, so nothing moves me no more cos what is fighting against this research is clearly beyond mere mortals. No one wants this out there, but we are doing it anyway, someone has to do it.

I will not be discouraged by people who think it is satanic, evil or magic, I do not care, cos I conjure nothing, I worship nothing and I am just doing the best while keeping body and soul grounded on Earth.

People living outside of Earth do not know what religion means, they know it is a scam, cos they dont need it. They are purely highly scientific and all they do is research on how to upgrade the species and technologies and exploring the deepest part of space and meeting other civilizations and the cosmos is teaming with life in many forms, looking totally different and we call anything that looks different from us, demonic, just to keep people away from researching. These entities are not demionic, they are just selfish, not all of them, but each have their own motive and you are like a pet to them cos we on Earth are mostly timid of the Space programs and the Galactic Federation of beings that designed us.

There are planets and Earth from space will be heaven for a timid civilization who looks into the skies to expect intelligent beings not knowing earth is occupied by low level intelligent beings who worship them as God...funny, aint it. We are God, we all collectively, including the ETs and all things are a GOD, it is this Force that powers everything on, so God itself is not a very good word to describe this entire thing, cos God seems to mean Power.

There are many Ascended Masters, some alive in human forms, but can fragment into different shapes and forms and be helpful to any entity that needs help whether on physical earth or other dimensions. They are shape-shifters, they can appear how ever you want them to assist you. If you are a Christian, you might see Jesus image, does not mean that the technology you are seeing is the physical Jesus that was here, but your own mental construct of Jesus and his words and his actions as it is in your own mind will play out, cos the Cosmic Energy is not only sentient, it is also self-aware. So it is you, the greater version of you, holding the console that produces just any respectable image you love so you can listen.

Since I am into Science, I am always getting these messages via scientific approaches. The first time I met an Ascended Master, not the first time per sae, but first teaching encounter, I was taught Quantum Physics, you see, if I was the naive religious type, the Ascended Master who have told me about heaven and what life I should live, but they realize I have figured out the matrix, something most humans havent, so the download of data is purely earth shattering for me. We are met at the point of our needs, my point of need of knowledge is outside this world, and sometimes I am scared cos the Soul seems to be on automatic search for data of higher nature and I am just tagging along. And I do not want it to be the point they say, hey Billy, what you search for now, you got to leave this planet. I love it here mehn, I love our girls especially,,.lol

[b]You are asking questions about Yahushua HaMasiach as if you have the truth of his birth, you havent had the truth of the real Jesus, the Jesus in the religions are purely a fake representation of the Ascended Master, Jesus Christ. You do not need a Jesus name for prayers to work, you do not even need to ask God for anything. Because God is not external to you, you are a fragment of God so you are God. Next time you are in a fix that you needed to call Jesus, simply call your Pastor if you love him and believe he is spiritual, then the same miracle you expected from Jesus will happen. Try it. You can even call your brother's name or anyone you love. It will happen mehn. So inventors of religions planted these spells on the Bible and making you repeat them in affirmations and your brain functions and the subconscious mind will record them and cause certain things to happen. Example certain smells are associated with some part of our memories. Each time you smell a certain perfume or soup, then you remember someone or a place in the past not so ? Damn men, I don tire to type[/b]

You guys should research and stop relying on old tales from the good books, if not na so una go expect heaven then get recycled back at reincarnation.

Every Ascended Master is supposed to have a Unique Signature frequency, which you can see on their aura and especially the Logos of God on the crown chakra which generates he Halo around their heads. Illuminati has not figured out how to produce that yet, so when you meet a Being lets say the Being appear like Jesus, there is a Halo around his head if it is a real Ascended Master, not some bright loving light permeating the face and you are not able to see the face clearly cos some dumb fellow edited the book to say, no one can see God, yet live. I have seen Ascended Masters and I live, and I have seen the Quantum Computer that Human Souls are projected from. My Channel was changed my brain power enhance and I am still here.

If you are ready to hear my truth, it is harsh but the truth is that Religion is just the science of the stupid, and Classical science is the physics of the elementary minds, cos the world is moving to robotics, AI, Quantum Computing, Quantum Cosmology, Nanotech and Plasma Engineering and Africa is still depending on the lies and make believe. Africa has dropped her wonderful spiritual path, of evolving species that had the ability to cause rain to fall, stop the rains, protect themselves from alien invasion at night and take up a religion that can not even explain the world, beyond the beyond and those who sold these religions to us, have abandoned it.

Shame.

Unfortunately, you feel my questions were geared at attacking you or what you believe...

Per the part of your post I colored, I have repeated it countlessly on this forum. I don't deal with religion, I rather fill up my mind with facts and incontrovertible evidences.

I have gone far beyond the Bible and religious texts to make my findings on Yeshua which I am cross checking with yours I recall we had a brief talk on intuition on this thread, and it's sad to assume you might see me as another blind religious monk whose mind is tied to the bible alone...

My following questions points out why I find Yeshua more fascinating amongst the ascended masters. That is not to say I disregard the proven TRUTHs other ascended masters believed in too;

1) Are there other ascended masters who died, conquered death and resurrected in an upgraded body and subsequently ascended into the heavenlies?

2) Are there ascended masters with a DNA make up which depicts absence of an earthly father's own?

3) Is earth also seen as "Heaven" for those living in far away galaxies or far flung parts of the milky way galaxy? Is this what Yeshua the ascended master referred to based on your encounter with Him?

Please and please, for me this is not about religion or whatever...rather, it's the TRUTH I want to know...

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by IndustryEight: 7:30am On Jan 30, 2018
Please guys, I have some questions

Sir Billy said something about RO machines, magnets. My questions are ;

1. Is it true magnet field changes the structure of water? , because the calcium content seem to have a rather longer feature after the exposure.

2. What is the purpose of sound in our universe, and how does it affect our consciousness? Thanks.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Billyonaire:

Thanks sir, now we can prove that you are a man of great knowledge and understandings. Please can you kindly tell us how the Universe began and where we are headed as a specie. And most importantly the purpose of Life.

Let us forget the disagreements of the past, may be you are the one to finally solve this puzzle.

The floor is yours, great one.

First.. Science have no explanation for how the universe began.. just couple of fantasies on evolution and big bang.

I have read a couple of stories of conciousness and star to star movements of ancient beings or entities but i refuse to partake in such fantasies.

Well... Am a Christian... So i believe the account of Genesis on creation.

Thanks
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2018
AmunaNo1:

Who designed DNA? ET's did , by virtue of this they have everything to do with it.
How was it designed? Asking for the field of science they use presumes modern science is perfect and all knowing, a quick Google search will prove the contrary. Modern science is in fact playing catch up with what the ancients new thousands of years ago.
These are the questions you are asking.
I also noticed you stylishly ignored my enquires. the questions are designed to help you see truth not insult your intellect, It will greatly benefit you to answer them.

Lol... your posts shows you know nothing about DNA.. the way you guys keep chanting it as if life started from the DNA... its a data bank.. and so what?

How can ETs design DNA when they exist only in your imagination?

Can I have the timeline and the witnesses...

Like I said before, the stories in the Bible are being confirmed daily by modern science.. who has collaborated yours.

At least if Jesus is an ascended master as you guys claim.. why deny the only Book that gave us his detailed origin and family line?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2018
Billyonaire:

You want to launch ICOs or you are analyzing ICOs to know how to launch yours ? Why do you need trading bots and why do you have to control the server of your own trades. If I was to invest in your initial offering, I will be worried that there is no independent team managing access to the server so you can alter the parameters to be in your favor, so is that not something we should worry about ?

You see I am interested in brains like yours and my addiction to research has taken me into the worlds of web and the dark side of the deep web, those places you access with Tor, the onion sites etc ? Well, this is a chit chat and I know as a researcher on that level you have the skill set to study about ETs and God and come back here to proof to me that I am wrong after researches, but no offense, let us accept that I am wrong and you are right.

But tell us your own stories of the Truth. Do not say you are busy and have no time. I do not have time too, but I find time to share information. It is not always about naira and kobo all the time. People also matters.

So share this information, of how this world came to be and what God is. We love you.

From your first paragrah i can see you know nothing about what i said... sir.. they are all different tasks.. all of them.

I invest in ICOs not planning to launch one..

I analyze crypto to know when to buy in or sell... made more than 23% with lumens last week.. its dipping now.. will buy when my bot alert me at certain conditions.

Cryptos are not like ICOs.. its decentralized.. thought you chant blockchain always.. well.. a little hint.. it will be based on eth wallet and no one will have control over it.. It wont even be a fork.

I use a bot (Gunbot) cos i cant keep track of more than 20 cryptos.. yes.. i host them in my cloud server to run 24/7 without bothering about power or internet connection.

You mention Tor as if its a big stuff.. its only used to hide yourself in the web little wonder cyber criminals find shelter there.. Plus.. you can host your own website on your desktop windows 7 without paying for host or domain.. so your using Tor does not prove intelligence.. some of us were beta testers.

God is the creator of earth and I believe in his son.. That is ok for me.. Everyone who met Jesus can relate thats why they gather most times cos its same experience..

You that travel out of the solar system.. is your experience peculiar only to you? who are your witnesses?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2018
vaxx:
it should not give you lot of worries. anyway i guess you are not who you claim you are''

scientific question.... what sustain fire in our planet? please be sincere enough not to google. no one is an epitome of knowledge... once i share the answer if you are wrong , you can google to cross check...i will give you 5 minute

These are little stuffs used to confuse shallow minds.. fire is sustained basically by oxygen..

Haba... you know chemical reactions that occure for fire to light up.. you know what can put it off.. why looking for the spirt sustaining it again? pardon me but going by your posts.. you guys tie everything to ETs..
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2018
sapientia:

First.. Science have no explanation for how the universe began.. just couple of fantasies on evolution and big bang.

I have read a couple of stories of conciousness and star to star movements of ancient beings or entities but i refuse to partake in such fantasies.

Thanks

Interesting ....so you have nothing to offer this thread apart from the usual Christian mumbo jumbo. Good luck in getting those coins. I am sure it will help you keep body and soul together.

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2018
Billyonaire:

Interesting ....so you have nothing to offer this thread apart from the usual Christian mumbo jumbo. Good luck in getting those coins. I am sure it will help you keep body and soul together.

What have you offered?

You cant hold long in discussing real things..

You just offload comics and folktales here and call it contribution. You cant prove any of these things you say..

Ok.. can you snap one of all those your water purification machines or those substances you tell people to drink or use to bath..

Like I said.. you have never said anything new.. see how how you messed up on blockchain and ICOs.. talking of Tor..

You have no information on DNA but theories that have always been. Some more than 50 years..

You claim to know what happened millions of years ago but cant prove anything happening now.. wh dont you soul travel and come see my monero private keys.. i just wrote it on a board.. will leave it there for hours.. enjoy.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2018
Those of you who still thinks this guy got anything to offer you in this life..

Have you ever learnt anything new from this guy.. all you do is say anything and he will tell you that you are moving..

Ever wondered why he asks people things and tell them not to googl it? I will tell you.. He simply want to intimidate you so you will think he is smart.. Its your right to google anything you want anytime.. Not as if i google to understand anything he says having read most as a kid.

Let me give you a hint.. How can you take someone who believes that Zeus existed in mount Olympus serious.. I have read entire star wars and everything about the Jedi.. I know one day.. he will narrate it as true.. but these are people's creative art of fiction.

Keep listening to him at your own peril.. flashpoint.. this dude is not more than 25 so also most peoppe that rally around him..
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2018
sapientia:

These are little stuffs used to confuse shallow minds.. fire is sustained basically by oxygen..

Haba... you know chemical reactions that occure for fire to light up.. you know what can put it off.. why looking for the spirt sustaining it again? pardon me but going by your posts.. you guys tie everything to ETs..
you already missed the given time. it is scientific question and it does not in anyway related to spirituality. of all the planet that exist in the solar system, earth is unique in its ability to sustain fire. they are two critical element that made it possible, the vast availability of plant and trees and the atmosphere full of oxygen to fame the flame. if fire was not possible , we will have nothing like us now. homo sapiens make our world with fire, all energy were created during the big bang,so the chemical reaction that occur before fire light was tap from star and the supernova. using fire to to cook is like having an external stomach to break down food, releasing more calories which in turn to energy and helping us develop effective brain. fire is also gateway to technology, through fire we steam water power, metals were converted to weapon. so another question to you, what is fire made of?

if you want to learn about Extra terrestrial life . go study exobiology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 11:20am On Jan 30, 2018
sapientia:

Thanks
your first sentence shows you lack scientific knowledge, science give a accurate explanation of the universe and also explain in details about the evolutionary process. the limitation of science in this theory it is inability to see beyond the universe..maybe soon science will get there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2018
vaxx:
you already missed the given time. it is scientific question and it does it not in anyway reated to spirituality. of all the planet that exist in the solar system, earth is unique in its ability to sustain fire. they are two critical element that made it possible, the vast availability of plant and trees and the atmosphere full of oxygen to fame the flame. if fire was not possible , we will have nothing like us us now. homo sapiens make our world with fire, all energy were created during the big bang,so the chemical reaction that occur before fire light was tap from star and the supernova. using fire to to cook is like having an external stomach to break down food, releasing more calories which in turn to energy and helping us develop effective brain. fire is also gateway to technology, through fire we steam water power, metals were converted to weapon. so another question to you, what is fire made of?

if you want to learn about Extra terrestrial life . go study exobiology

Exobiology is simply speculations. And in it.. its believed that its allowed.. they know its just assumptions based on what they are seeing.. read it up again.. its not abstract.

Fire has been.. who made the ones in volcanos? do you know how wild fire starts.

Man can visit other planets like Mars.. they know exactly what is needed but the technology is not here yet.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2018
vaxx:
your first sentence shows you lack scientific knowledge, science give a accurate explanation of the universe and also explain in details about the evolutionary process. the limitation of science in this theory it is inability to see beyond the universe..maybe soon science will get there

Evolution that has been exposed as a scam?

Wait for science to get there or join them.. not speculation. Science dont ever move from unknown to unknown..

Its always unknown to known.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 11:24am On Jan 30, 2018
Am yet to see any of you quote real science.. science that can be seen.. or things that can be verified.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2018
sapientia:

Evolution that has been exposed as a scam?

Wait for science to get there or join them.. not speculation. Science dont ever move from unknown to unknown..

Its always unknown to known.
you are a proof of evolution.... from your toddler age to this present age of yours is an evidence of evolution, toddler , then to adolescent, then to adult and lastly if nature agree ,you will evolute to your grey age.

GO and read Charles Darwin theory of evolution, Darwin is not just a good communicator ,he is also an orator. it is not like every science book you read, it is very interesting .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 11:34am On Jan 30, 2018
sapientia:

Exobiology is simply speculations. And in it.. its believed that its allowed.. they know its just assumptions based on what they are seeing.. read it up again.. its not abstract.

Fire has been.. who made the ones in volcanos? do you know how wild fire starts.

Man can visit other planets like Mars.. they know exactly what is needed but the technology is not here yet.
every observation in science start from hypothesis (intelligence guess),nothing like assumption in science. the theory has not been established yet , but sooner or later evidence will be given. elion musk said we may be living in simulation . do you know what that mean? you know little of what you are saying. continuing in your absolute wisdom. am done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2018
okaicorne you did not reply my mentions
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by OkaiCorne(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
vaxx:
okaicorne you did not reply my mentions

which of them bro?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by OkaiCorne(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
vaxx:
It is important to separate God from religion. All of the world religions started as a means to transcendence and identification of purpose. every human on earth has a purpose, which directly means every human has a religion. we are not robot or lower conscious animal . we are created with self awareness. But the original systems of identify this purpose which is religion became politicized, they became less about spiritual development, and more about control. The intimate relationship between created and creator was superseded by selfish interest.. ALL RELIGION STILL HAVE SOMETHING THAT HAS SURVIVE, WHICH IS CLOSER TO THE ORIGINAL SYSTEM.

once you identify your purpose,you will reach enlightenment and you will be the truth you are seeking for..

External creator is an impersonal force of creation. The Creator exists beyond all dualities and therefore cannot be defined as male or female, light or dark,religious etc. the purpose of GOD is beyond my comprehension... i may not be able to answer you and i do not think you can. humanity needs religion not external creator since we do not know its attribute.

every human who find their purpose in life is religious . be you Jesus, Jacob ,Isaac, orunminla , Muhammad. etc.

This one?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by OkaiCorne(m): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
vaxx:
hi

Or this one?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by OkaiCorne(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
vaxx:
i said your religion or your experience...i choose my word carefully. you do not ask me a question. you are only explaining yourself...

I am referring to the op. if he is hallucinating or he mean all what he do post

the right question people of the middle age will ask such a fellow is to let them experience how the fellow validate the existence of the virus, since there most be common techniques everyone can experience?

please it is good to have a thought.... thought is difference from experiencing reality, i accept before your reality can be projected. it must first experience in thought. is it a thought experiment? if that is it i will be ok since everyone does it . pls let do it tomorrow, i wanner swleep

Or perhaps this one...
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
OkaiCorne:

which of them bro?

anyone you really feel it deserve more attention or perhaps everything
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by jonathan111: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
As hell fire no dey now, sir Billyonaire : what'll be the fate of yahoo boys (plus), money ritualist etc..
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
jonathan111:
As hell fire no dey now, sir Billyonaire : what'll be the fate of yahoo boys (plus), money ritualist etc..
Rules of nature. cause and effect...
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
jonathan111:

Yahoo yahoo just like any form of fraud and corruption are financial crimes against Human Laws and the human laws are designed by humans. The currency is a fiat system. It is not a crime against nature as long as no one is hurt but as long as someone is hurt there is a karma. That karma is not about them loosing cash but passing through the same threshold of pains and emotional trauma that the offended went through.

I am sure yahoo boys are always celebrating at clubs to even the pains and emotional trauma they go through. They know they go through trauma.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by OkCornel(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
vaxx:
anyone you really feel it deserve more attention or perhaps everything

Okay, for a start... God and religion are two separate things.

The Master of the Universe (a.k.a. God if you are comfortable with it) is the TRUTH, and He is Uncreated, however religion are belief systems created by followers of an enlightened soul...

Anyone who has a personal relationship with the master of the Universe is an enlightened person and not a religious person...it's the followers of these enlightened souls that makes a religion out of the things these enlightened souls lived and died for...

For example, what religion did Adam, Enoch, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Job, Jesus, Bhudda e.t.c. had to practice before communicating with the Eternal and Supreme Master of the Universe? Nothing, they were seekers of the pure and undiluted TRUTH...

No religion right now as we speak can give you a pure, complete and undiluted TRUTH...unless you have a personal relationship with the Eternal Creator
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
OkCornel:

Okay, for a start... God and religion are two separate things.

The Master of the Universe (a.k.a. God if you are comfortable with it) is the TRUTH, and He is Uncreated, however religion are belief systems created by followers of an enlightened soul...

Anyone who has a personal relationship with the master of the Universe is an enlightened person and not a religious person...it's the followers of these enlightened souls that makes a religion out of the things these enlightened souls lived and died for...

For example, what religion did Adam, Enoch, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Job, Jesus, Bhudda e.t.c. had to practice before communicating with the Eternal and Supreme Master of the Universe?
i have reply you in your first quote....so again this is my reply. It is important to separate God from religion. All of the world religions started as a means to transcendence and identification of purpose. every human on earth has a purpose, which directly means every human has a religion. we are not robot or lower conscious animal . we are created with self awareness. But the original systems of identify this purpose which is religion became politicized, they became less about spiritual development, and more about control. The intimate relationship between created and creator was superseded by selfish interest.. ALL RELIGION STILL HAVE SOMETHING THAT HAS SURVIVE, WHICH IS CLOSER TO THE ORIGINAL SYSTEM.

once you identify your purpose,you will reach enlightenment and you will be the truth you are seeking for..

External creator is an impersonal force of creation. The Creator exists beyond all dualities and therefore cannot be defined as male or female, light or dark,religious etc. the purpose of GOD is beyond my comprehension... i may not be able to answer you and i do not think you can. humanity needs religion not external creator since we do not know its attribute.

every human who find their purpose in life is religious . be you Jesus, Jacob ,Isaac, orunminla , Muhammad. etc.

so who is religious?
1 The one who know we are hear to learn ,to discover the truth,behind creation, death and birth.

2 The one who takes the right part to find his true identity within himself and not in church, mosque or shrine.
certainly if you fall into this category, you are religious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by OkaiCorne(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
vaxx:
i have reply you in your first quote....so agiani this is my reply. It is important to separate God from religion. All of the world religions started as a means to transcendence and identification of purpose. every human on earth has a purpose, which directly means every human has a religion. we are not robot or lower conscious animal . we are created with self awareness. But the original systems of identify this purpose which is religion became politicized, they became less about spiritual development, and more about control. The intimate relationship between created and creator was superseded by selfish interest.. ALL RELIGION STILL HAVE SOMETHING THAT HAS SURVIVE, WHICH IS CLOSER TO THE ORIGINAL SYSTEM.

so who is religious? 1 The one who know we are hear to learn ,to discover the truth,behind creation, death and birth.

2 The one who takes the right part to find his true identity within himself and not in church, mosque or shrine.
certainly if you fall into this category, you are religious

Per the bolded, what is the name of the religion enlightened people practice? Can one be religious and enlightened at the same time? it's like saying you are in primary school and secondary school at the same time...
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
This thread is a discussion platform. We are in this together. We must be tolerant and understand that not everyone is on the same knowledge barometer and for those who find the posts disturbing please exit the thread to avoid a crack on your mental armour so it is best to exit the thread instead of generating emotional discomfort for others.

This thread will go on.

We need more questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? / Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) / Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Music Video Shoot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.