Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce (2416 Views)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by londonrivals: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
The Senator tweeted this while reacting to plans by the Federal government to monitor and prosecute Nigerians that propagate hate speech on social media.

http://www.metronaija.ng/hate-speech-nigerians-social-media-brought-power-ben-bruce/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by princechurchill(m): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
No one is yet to be arrested concerning 84 people that was killed in Benue ..

National security council who are they monitoring over it

So there's no cow dance in Benue so far

Muhammad Buhari is a failed experiment

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by doctokwus: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
This is the unadulterated truth.
May I also add hate speech plus lies,propaganda and blackmail.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by yomi96(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
no amount of black mail, intimidation or harassment can stop the movement. #back2daura. meanwhile get your PVC, it is our duty to make nigeria great again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by ShootToKill: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
doctokwus:

The way this guy dey wail shock me. Ladies and gentlemen, this guy was one of the most rabid zombiharists in 2014 and 2015. I never see this kain wailing before from a card-carrying zombie. Something must be very wrong.

grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by Engineer123(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
Karma is a bitch. APC has forgotten that they used social media tactics to won the election. We are observing in 3D.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by zynellsmum(f): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
How this government is intimated by mere words via social media baffles me,we don’t even have freedom of speech.about the 75killed in Benue nothing has been done about it still...if one should always think about the challenges we have in this country you would have constant headache

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by doctokwus: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
ShootToKill:

The way this guy dey wail shock me. Ladies and gentlemen, this guy was one of the most rabid zombiharists in 2014 and 2015. I never see this kain wailing before from a card-carrying zombie. Some must be very wrong.

grin grin
Buhari lied to me about himself,that he was not corrupt,had integrity and was a patriot.
He lied to me that he was going to give corruption a bloody nose,yet corruption in government cycles is now given a room,parlor and duplex to dwell in.
He lied to me his certificate was stolen,yet hired 100 SANs to defend it.
He lied to me he was nationalistic,yet bigotry and clannishness have been taken to nauseating heights.
He lied to me he was a reformed democratic,yet freedom of speech,assembly and dissent,the hallmarks of all democracies are being assaulted daily.
He lied to me he was a tested military General that would secure the country.Yet aside BH still being a formidable force 3yrs on,new brutal security threats have emerged and his body language seems to support it.
He is so clannish and parochial it defies all common sense.
So my man,I can't but attack him to remove him from that office and send him back to the one thing he attempts,though also failed to do well in,rearing cattles any incompetent way he can.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by Chidexter(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lol, I'll continue to post whatever I want, whenever I want. Infact they should start with me sef, I need the publicity baaadly

5 Likes

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by ShootToKill: 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
doctokwus:

Buhari lied to me about himself,that he was not corrupt,had integrity and was a patriot.
He lied to me that he was going to give corruption a bloody nose,yet corruption in government cycles is now given a room,parlor and duplex to dwell in.
He lied to me he was nationalistic,yet bigotry and clannishness have been taken to nauseating heights.
He lied to me he was a reformed democratic,yet freedom of speech,assembly and dissent,the hallmarks of all democracies are being assaulted daily.
He lied to me he was a tested military General that would secure the country.Yet aside BH still being a formidable force 3yrs on,new brutal security threats have emerged and his body language seems to support it.
So my man,I can't but attack him to remove him from that office and send him back to the one thing he attempts,though also failed to do well in,rearing cattles any incompetent way he can.

Good luck in chasing the tyrannic, gworo-toothed effigy out of that seat. Remind me the name of your INEC chairman again. grin

We warned you against the dullard. I was amazed a physician like you supporting a cretinous certificateless dullard.
Let me tell you another truth, that tyrannic buffoon will rather have the country burn than leave power when he loses. Only the barrel of the gun can 'Gbagbo' him out.

As usual I will be here to remind you of my prophesy AGAIN.
cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by surgical: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
doctokwus:

you are the real patriot unlike that sarrki, this is how a real man is, once you realise your mistake, you correct them. it means you will go places am impressed, it shows you meant well even in 2015, kudos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by SalamRushdie: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
ShootToKill:

The way this guy dey wail shock me. Ladies and gentlemen, this guy was one of the most rabid zombiharists in 2014 and 2015. I never see this kain wailing before from a card-carrying zombie. Some must be very wrong.

grin grin

Shows he is a man of honor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by surgical: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
zynellsmum:
How this government is intimated by mere words via social media baffles me,we don’t even have freedom of speech.about the 75killed in Benue nothing has been done about it still...if one should always think about the challenges we have in this country you would have constant headache
How every prediction about this buhari before the elections coming through baffles me ,he never disappoint his critics, he is highly intolerant. This is another decree 4 to gag the press, unfortunately for him we are in a democracy,he does not have absolute powers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by jaymichael(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
doctokwus:
What myopic and perverted truth is that, The useless PDP was the originator of hate speech building up to the 2015 presidential elections. FFK was jumping up and down like an headless cockroach shouting and labeling the APC a BLOOD SUCKING DEMONIC ISLAMIC PARTY. A SATANIC JANJA'WEED PARTY etc. GEJ labelled Yoruba elders as motorpark touts. PEJ called Northerners BORNTHROAWAYS. The APC was labelled an AMALA and EWEDU PARTY. by Igbo politicians and elders largely sympathetic to the PDP. The PDP had no item to base their campaign on other than insulting and labelling the person of PMB as draconian dictator, how he jailed people, how he divorced his First wife. How his first wife died of cancer, how his daughter died, He was labelled a boko haram sponsor without any shred of evidence etc. We remember everything clearly like it was yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by SweetJoystick(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
No it wasn't hate speech
Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by swagagolic01(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
jaymichael:
What myopic and perverted truth is that, The useless PDP was the originator of hate speech building up to the 2015 presidential elections. FFK was jumping up and down like an headless cockroach shouting and labeling the APC a BLOOD SUCKING DEMONIC ISLAMIC PARTY. A SATANIC supporter of APC PARTY etc. GEJ labelled Yoruba elders as motorpark touts. PEJ called Northerners BORNTHROAWAYS. The APC was labelled an AMALA and EWEDU PARTY. by Igbo politicians and elders largely sympathetic to the PDP. The PDP had no item to base their campaign on other than insulting and labelling the person of PMB as draconian dictator, how he jailed people, how he divorced his First wife. How his first wife died of cancer, how his daughter died, He was labelled a boko haram sponsor without any shred of evidence etc. We remember everything clearly like it was yesterday.

Oga sharap there?? You never tire?? Haba

5 Likes

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by zombieTRACKER: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
The dogs and baboons are soaking in blood in Benue undecided

Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by mabea: 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
swagagolic01:

Oga sharap there?? You never tire?? Haba
Maybe you were not in nigeria even long before 2015 or you were in coma hence could not observe the trend of the time. Let me ask you, who was considered the most hated and abused president then?

1 Like

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by nezzar: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
jaymichael:
Tell you miserable poverty stricken father to shut up. If you have nothing to contribute to the discussions of reasonable human beings, You should go play inside a septic tank. The maggots inside are your mates. You are just like what was used as a sacrifice to Ogun.
why are you insulting his father??

Frustration will be your portion for the rest of ur life
Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
ShootToKill:

The way this guy dey wail shock me. Ladies and gentlemen, this guy was one of the most rabid zombiharists in 2014 and 2015. I never see this kain wailing before from a card-carrying zombie. Something must be very wrong.

grin grin
Buhari don nackam apako with hunger grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by jaymichael(m): 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
nezzar:

why are you insulting his father??

Frustration will be your portion for the rest of ur life
I insulted his father because he asked me to shut up when I only made my opinion known without involving any member of his family as for you walking corpse, Just know that I am never frustrated. It is you and your family misery, frustration and sorrows will kill. You child of perdition and doom.
Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by Ratello: 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tell the despot sir.
Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by dudebuck: 12:30am On Jan 28, 2018
jaymichael:
I insulted his father because he asked me to shut up when I only made my opinion known without involving any member of his family as for you walking corpse, Just know that I am never frustrated. It is you and your family misery, frustration and sorrows will kill. You child of perdition and doom.
I have reported you to the mods
Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by jaymichael(m): 12:49am On Jan 28, 2018
dudebuck:
I have reported you to the mods
Why are you telling me? I have a good life outside Nairaland as for
your worthless life, I say sorry though I am not responsible for your wasted existence. You can troll here for eternity, I care less about that.
Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by dudebuck: 12:50am On Jan 28, 2018
jaymichael:
Why are you telling me? I have a good life outside Nairaland as for
your worthless life, I say sorry though I am not responsible for your wasted existence. You can troll here for eternity, I care less about that.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha guilty conseince
Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by plaetton: 12:54am On Jan 28, 2018
ShootToKill:

Good luck in chasing the tyrannic, gworo-toothed effigy out of that seat. Remind me the name of your INEC chairman again. grin

We warned you against the dullard. I was amazed a physician like you supporting a cretinous certificateless dullard.
Let me tell you another truth, that tyrannic buffoon will rather have the country burn than leave power when he loses. Only the barrel of the gun can 'Gbagbo' him out.

As usual I will be here to remind you of my prophesy AGAIN.
cheesy

You can say that again.

We often forget that Buhari never conceded defeat on all three of the presidential elections he lost.
He even gave us a hint of his personality when he declared recently that he almost went into a coma when Jonathan called him to concede defeat,.. something that was impossible in Buhari's universe.

Buhari has NOOOO Personal integrity of any sort.
He is also a weakling and coward.
Look at the ZOO he is running in Aso rock

He has absolutely no control over the wild animals on the loose in Aso rock.

4 Likes

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by DeKen: 1:19am On Jan 28, 2018
That is how dictators operate. They can't tolerate hate speech which they used to get to power.

1 Like

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by BabatCargo(m): 1:24am On Jan 28, 2018
Their is an atom of truth in that and not only works for bruce,but other politicians
Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by MizMyColi(f): 1:43am On Jan 28, 2018
doctokwus:

This is very emotional.
And I feel sorry for you, I really do, because I know how passionately you stood with him. I thought you were paid at some point.

My intention is not to mock you.
Please understand.

6 Likes

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by plaetton: 2:03am On Jan 28, 2018
MizMyColi:

This is very emotional.
And I feel sorry for you, I really do, because I know how passionately you stood with him. I thought you were paid at some point.

My intention is not to mock you.
Please understand.
Again, this is what character and personal integrity is about.
He stood for a position, believed in and stood behind a leader.
When that leader betrayed his values, he reassessed his support.
It meals that the gentleman is loyal to his values, not to party, tribe or idol worship.

1 Like

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 28, 2018
Neither Buhari nor the APC deserve any atom of respect from Nigerians be it face to face or in the social media.

Very few if not no Nigerian had ever insulted our leaders before APC leaders taught us how to in 2015. As matter of fact, some of us were as at then criticising South Africans for insulting their leaders on social media.

Karma is just starting its work so they should enjoy it. Bruce is right.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tony Nnadi -"If You Vote In The Next Election, You Will Remain A Slave" (video) / This 4 Plus 4 Picture Of A Nigerian Man And His Daughter Will Melt Your Heart / Kano Election UPDATE: Deputy Governor arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.