Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce (2422 Views)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by MizMyColi(f): 2:23am On Jan 28, 2018
plaetton:

Again, this is what character and personal integrity is about.
He stood for a position, believed in and stood behind a leader.
When that leader betrayed his values, he reassessed his support.
It meals that the gentleman is loyal to his values, not to party, tribe or idol worship.

I think that if people learn to tow this path, including those mocking him now, then we would have a better place to call our Nigeria.

I appreciate people who have honour, and try to stay true to themselves no matter what.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by hucienda: 3:29am On Jan 28, 2018
ShootToKill:
Good luck in chasing the tyrannic, gworo-toothed effigy out of that seat. Remind me the name of your INEC chairman again. grin

We warned you against the dullard. I was amazed a physician like you supporting a cretinous certificateless dullard.
Let me tell you another truth, that tyrannic buffoon will rather have the country burn than leave power when he loses. Only the barrel of the gun can 'Gbagbo' him out.

As usual I will be here to remind you of my prophesy AGAIN. cheesy

That is the major concern.

Folks dunno the anarchy that would have enveloped the land and west african sub-region had the previous president refuse to relinquish power - a common destructive trait in many African countries.

A true test of character that will be put to the test should he be defeated.

1 Like

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by enemybulldozer(m): 3:43am On Jan 28, 2018
doctokwus:

Buhari lied to me about himself,that he was not corrupt,had integrity and was a patriot.
He lied to me that he was going to give corruption a bloody nose,yet corruption in government cycles is now given a room,parlor and duplex to dwell in.
He lied to me his certificate was stolen,yet hired 100 SANs to defend it.
He lied to me he was nationalistic,yet bigotry and clannishness have been taken to nauseating heights.
He lied to me he was a reformed democratic,yet freedom of speech,assembly and dissent,the hallmarks of all democracies are being assaulted daily.
He lied to me he was a tested military General that would secure the country.Yet aside BH still being a formidable force 3yrs on,new brutal security threats have emerged and his body language seems to support it.
He is so clannish and parochial it defies all common sense.
So my man,I can't but attack him to remove him from that office and send him back to the one thing he attempts,though also failed to do well in,rearing cattles any incompetent way he can.
Ngeneukwuenu, Sarrki, Omenka, omenkalives, hungerbad, madridguy, CtrlDelAlt and igbodefender.

1 Like

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by Patiti: 3:55am On Jan 28, 2018
This twitter Senator made a point here for the first time. We don't want PMB,Atiku & this senator by 2019, they should please go home and rest. Thank you.
Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 28, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Ngeneukwuenu, Sarrki, Omenka, omenkalives, hungerbad, madridguy, CtrlDelAlt and igbodefender.

People like to ignore one fact: The recession was caused primarily by the inability of the political class to save adequately since 1970. Look at Norway, a fellow oil producing country: how much did they save during the years of plenty? $800 billion. Saudi Arabia saved $800 billion. How much did we save? Just about $25 billion!

Now that is a big shame. One is encouraged by the commitment of the Buhari Administration to save more and diversify as oil prices recover from their glut-induced slump.

But one must also encourage FG to double its efforts in this regard.

If that can be done, combined with various reforms like incentivising herdsmen to fully embrace commercial ranching, then one sees much better economic prospects moving forward to 2019.
Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by enemybulldozer(m): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2018
igbodefender:

People like to ignore one fact: The recession was caused primarily by the inability of the political class to save adequately since 1970. Look at Norway, a fellow oil producing country: how much did they save during the years of plenty? $800 billion. Saudi Arabia saved $800 billion. How much did we save? Just about $25 billion!

Now that is a big shame. One is encouraged by the commitment of the Buhari Administration to save more and diversify as oil prices recover from their glut-induced slump.

But one must also encourage FG to double its efforts in this regard.

If that can be done, combined with various reforms like incentivising herdsmen to fully embrace commercial ranching, then one sees much better economic prospects moving forward to 2019.
Stop supporting buhari blindly use your brain for once.

1 Like

Re: ''hate Speech Of Nigerians On Social Media Brought You To Power'' Ben Bruce by LabDNA: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2019
Ben bruce was right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Vs Jibrin From Sudan / Atiku Is Coming: Tanimu Kazeem Raises Hope Of Members Ahead Of Tribunal Judgemen / 12 Reasons Why Yoruba People Abandoned Sowore To His Own Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.