Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

"Proposal is not our culture" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Proposal is not our culture" (604 Views)

Awwwn This NYSC POP Proposal Is Everything ������� / Our Culture Of Marital Pressure And Shaming People Isn't Good -twitter User / Marriage Proposal Is Unnecessary! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Proposal is not our culture" by jmoore(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
Chukwuebuka
I hate it when people say that it is not in our culture for a woman to propose to a man. Ogbeni, neither is it in our culture for a man to propose, especially with a ring. Traditionally, if you want to marry a woman, you go through her parents. Western imports are NOT our culture. See, I will not propose. We will just marry. I don't know how to explain it, we go dey date, I meet ur people and we marry. Pro po gini Okay, but she fit vex say she want make I propose, so we will fake a proposal for umu ife instagram sha.
But I no go knee down. Iya! I will not do any surprise proposal biko. Me and babe go plan fake proposal, post it on instagram, just for her. Most of these proposal are staged. See eh, don't be deceived, guys 'discuss'and 'plan' proposal with their babe 'Plan' your proposal today So if babe wan travu, I'll be like "babe, na for airport I go propose o. So tell ur cousin to come with her
Iphone make the pishure clear" Or, i'll be like "Babe, when we reach that restaurant, na for inside ur eba I go put the ring. No go swallow am o" Plan your proposal "No go rush swallow the icecream. You know say u too dey chop. Na inside the icecream I go put the ring"
Plan your proposal o. Be like "Babe, see, na as we dey inside cinema dey watch feem, I go propose o. Shout and scream make u trend small" Plan your proposal If u go to a mall and propose today, you'll be in blogs the next minute. 'Plan' your proposal if you want cheap publicity. E no hard. You don ever see girl way dem
propose to way no wear makeup and
fine clothe? Them dey plan proposal o, no go dull urself dey form surprise Propose wen she no wear makeup n fine clothe, she'll tell u re-propose in d evening Evening, re-propose: "Wow, I'm shocked. Yes Yes" Liar! Gba ha nkiti

Re: "Proposal is not our culture" by IamLEGEND1: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2018

Re: "Proposal is not our culture" by jmoore(m): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
If you read it, you would get the point.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A House Maid / I Kissed A Man And Got Diseased, When I Found Out, I Ran Away – Lady Narrates / Jealousy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.