Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

‘it’s Trash’ Having Intimacy With Doll – Biodun Okeowo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘it’s Trash’ Having Intimacy With Doll – Biodun Okeowo (798 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Teebillz Condemns Ban On Gendered Toy Section: My Son Will Never Play With Doll / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘it’s Trash’ Having Intimacy With Doll – Biodun Okeowo by ibrahxx123(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
Since the emergence of s3x doll, social media has been awashed with disputing views from Nigerians and celebrities alike. While some have a soft spot for its emergence, others have questioned the state of mind of anyone willing to have s3x with a doll, equating intimacy with a doll to that of a dead person.

Actress, Biodun Okeowo, described ‘having intimacy with a robot as trashy.

She said, “It’s trash to me but individual choice matters. I don’t judge people’s choices or their acts.”

”In cases like this, individual choice matters. If a guy so wants it, well, good for him. Let him enjoy it. It might not be worth it to me, but I think it will surely have one emotional side effect on the long run.”

http://thekennysblog.com/2018/01/27/trash-intimacy-doll-biodun-okeowo/

Re: ‘it’s Trash’ Having Intimacy With Doll – Biodun Okeowo by Kenzico(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ok
Re: ‘it’s Trash’ Having Intimacy With Doll – Biodun Okeowo by Bilabong(m): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
Are we still on the sec doll � matter?
Re: ‘it’s Trash’ Having Intimacy With Doll – Biodun Okeowo by MahatmaGhandi: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
ibrahxx123:
Since the emergence of s3x doll, social media has been awashed with disputing views from Nigerians and celebrities alike. While some have a soft spot for its emergence, others have questioned the state of mind of anyone willing to have s3x with a doll, equating intimacy with a doll to that of a dead person.

Actress, Biodun Okeowo, described ‘having intimacy with a robot as trashy.

She said, “It’s trash to me but individual choice matters. I don’t judge people’s choices or their acts.”

”In cases like this, individual choice matters. If a guy so wants it, well, good for him. Let him enjoy it. It might not be worth it to me, but I think it will surely have one emotional side effect on the long run.”

http://thekennysblog.com/2018/01/27/trash-intimacy-doll-biodun-okeowo/

But it is not trash to have a dil1d0 smh.
Re: ‘it’s Trash’ Having Intimacy With Doll – Biodun Okeowo by doyinisaac(m): 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
She herself looks like a sex doll....
Re: ‘it’s Trash’ Having Intimacy With Doll – Biodun Okeowo by Snow02: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
aunty is it your intimacy?? undecided
Re: ‘it’s Trash’ Having Intimacy With Doll – Biodun Okeowo by marveangel(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
why are Nigerian ladies vesting so much energy into these sex dolls issue.... it's not like most guys can actually afford a sex doll now... you guys should wait till China makes cheap and affordable ones.
Re: ‘it’s Trash’ Having Intimacy With Doll – Biodun Okeowo by BushWickBill: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Confessions of an about-to-be-rendered-useless trick

When we were toasting you, you were forming hard to get.
Now an alternative has arisen and you no longer have toasters and admirers, then men are stup1d.

You ain't seen nada yet.

Continue cursing us, you hear? You will soon start competing with plastic for relevance, only then will your dead brain reset.
Re: ‘it’s Trash’ Having Intimacy With Doll – Biodun Okeowo by bizza45: 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
THIS ONE NO GET TALK ... WOMAN GO AND BUY PEPPER SPRAY COS THATS WHAT U NEED ... NEXT!!!
Re: ‘it’s Trash’ Having Intimacy With Doll – Biodun Okeowo by nobleshakey(f): 12:40am On Jan 28, 2018
doyinisaac:
She herself looks like a sex doll....

(1) (Reply)

Shannon De Lima Clarified If She Reconciled Or Not With Mark Anthony / Miss Nollywood Niger Delta 2018 Queen Divine / New Loveup Photos Of Bbn Finalist Lover Tobi And Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.