Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

A Guy Hit Me With A Stone Because......(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Guy Hit Me With A Stone Because......(photos) (1036 Views)

UNN Student Hospitalized After Lecturer Allegedly Broke Her Head With A Stone / Father kills a drunk driver that killed his 8yrs old son with a stone(photos) / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Hit Me With A Stone Because......(photos) by Redomi(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
He came to charge his phone in my shop, he has never staked in my shop, he was insulting and raining cursee on an elderly man that came to stake because the fellow mistakenly used his charger, the man thought I was the owner of the charger, I later intervene and beg the man, and I corrected the guy that it is wrong to rain curses on somebody old enough to give birth to him, he later left my shop angrily, he said I am,supporting the man. I explain to,him that I am not supporting him, that it is wrong to do that to an elder. He went out angrily and later came back with that stone and hit it on my head with his whole strength. I wasn't expecting it, because I was facing downward and typing games code for customers,

Re: A Guy Hit Me With A Stone Because......(photos) by benzene00: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
Re: A Guy Hit Me With A Stone Because......(photos) by HUSTLEOFMAN: 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
I can feel your pain bro, but why post it on nairaland?
Re: A Guy Hit Me With A Stone Because......(photos) by Redomi(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2018

Re: A Guy Hit Me With A Stone Because......(photos) by AntiWailer: 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
So how can we be of help ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Hit Me With A Stone Because......(photos) by stubbornman(m): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
Baba put call nah make niggers use stick wey dem tie barbwire flog that idiot for laps
Re: A Guy Hit Me With A Stone Because......(photos) by elantraceey(f): 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Sorry oo... but what should we do nau?

1 Like

Re: A Guy Hit Me With A Stone Because......(photos) by ezebrightike: 3:03am On Jan 28, 2018
money for treatment now
Re: A Guy Hit Me With A Stone Because......(photos) by consultancy: 4:08am On Jan 28, 2018
na wah o. we are all gradually turning to savages and wildlings in dat country Nigeria. if i say report to the police, it will amount to a total waste of time and resources. just treat urself and move on. pele
Re: A Guy Hit Me With A Stone Because......(photos) by Greenbuoy(m): 5:08am On Jan 28, 2018
N o n s e n s e
Re: A Guy Hit Me With A Stone Because......(photos) by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 28, 2018
Igbos and crimes....

Tufiakwa!
Re: A Guy Hit Me With A Stone Because......(photos) by meezynetwork(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2018
Call me make men enter ondo state now, make them treat him Bleep up.

(1) (Reply)

Edionwe Kennedy And His Cult Group Decleared Wanted By The Nigeria Police. / A Nigerian Yale Student Was Racially Profiled For Napping In Dorm Common Room / Man Pretends To Carry Baby, Forces Joystick Into Her Private

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.