Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

How I Got Disvirgined - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Got Disvirgined (508 Views)

How I Got Infected With HIV / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / For Your Daughter To Menstruate She Must Be Disvirgined, Dr Tells Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Disvirgined by Preciouschimara: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
It happened that I lost my dad when I was a very little girl and we are five in the family. I am the first and only daughter, you can imagine how...... click the link below to read my full story: http://amgossiping..com.ng/2018/01/how-i-got-disvirgined.html
Re: How I Got Disvirgined by RemedyLab: 7:21am On Jan 28, 2018
!!!!SHOCKING EVELATION!!!!
Get free permanent cure for all infections and diseases with free natural home made remedies at
Www.naturalremedylab.com

(1) (Reply)

Slim Tea Flat Tommy Tea Slim Coffee Hair Now Now Mark Remover / Question Of The Day: Are The Breast Calcification Dangerous? / Nigerian Youths And The Right Dosage For Tramadol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.