Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3889892 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Well... I do, by name but why does this sweet innocent love remind you of her instead of me. Are you unwell? shocked angry angry
Lmao...I am sorry mi Duquesa, it was a typographical error grin

"Kiss me with your lips filled with honey and make every second a moment to remember" kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Even the camera man is tired.
He has changed to people sleeping grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Anto, well done mah. You have tried with getting to the bottom of the pringles story.

I am yet to get it.

Nina says what actually annoyed her was she asked for pringle, giggle, giggle, giggle. Then pringle, pringle...

Miracle too begins to explain the pringle saga.....

I like it when she wear skirt and her flat tummy shows so I told her to wear it but she wants to wear one big cardigan that made her look like microphone with lion head.

Ai ai ai From pringle to lion head.

Mba, I will wait for Judge Anto to make judgement

And Nina is still giggling.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Thank you Biggie
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Miracle - From now on, I will be your stylist.

Awwww.... Stylist goals embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Real desperation, dear.
Yes, he won't have sex on TV. He's so conscious of the camera and he's mature. Wetin he wan use 15 minutes sex on TV do, e no go reach am sef, why bother to do something that can tarnish your image or someone else's. He likes BamBam, I know she's in love and is very vulnerable at the moment. She might let her emotions overide her and might forget the camera but Teddy A no forget am o grin grin. He still reminded Bams yesterday.

In other news, did you see Teddy A and Bambam being all lovey dovey yesternight even after the reshuffling, it's all over twitter and instagram. Their love just dey sweet me kiss. If you no see the video, tell me I go post am sharply...
they want to use that cheap channel but it has backfired grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
well done biggie...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:
Awwwww

I'm so happy they are resolving issues,
Lol,

Nina says she is not OK quarreling with miracle.

Miracle says they must resolve the issue because it must cannot continue.

Miracle says he is not at fault,
Nina says he is at fault.
Nina says both of them are at fault.
Miracle says he doesn't feel he is at fault. So he wants to go and ask anto (a 3rd party) to help them resolve it.

I don't like the way miracle is talking to Nina. angry

Nina says that
They come and meet anto.

Miracle says anto was there so who does she think is wrong.

Anto says she doesn't feel that any of them are at fault.

Miracle says that Nina is feeling moody because he picked anto
He says they saw things in a different way.
He says that she was upset over the new pairs but he felt she shouldn't feel that way because nothing will change between them.

Why does miracle keep saying what concerns Nina with Loto's issues?

He is not the one to tell her what be concerned about.
Anto says she doesn't even know how she is involved.

They have now said their both sides,

Seems they are settling it.

Rico is just standing there, Nina told him to leave, he said that the hoh didn't ask him to go so he won't go LMAO

Then they try and settle it

Miracle keeps trying to ask anto who is at fault and anto keeps telling him that it is not about who is at fault.

Miracle says her issue is that she doesn't listen and she has anger issues. And she always feels he is trying to fight him
Nina now tells him to say what he doesn't like so she can stop it.

All I hear is miracle complaining about Nina, and he refuses to apologise.
While Nina just tries to look for peace while still standing up for herself

Nina says she doesn't like
THe fact that he does annoying things
Miracle won't even allow her to talk but keeps interrupting

She says miracle is not aware of her feelings
Miracle keeps interrupting, cutting her short.
Even anto is telling him to listen to Nina.

Miracle sef!!!

I don't like the way miracle is acting.

Blackhawk04, mambi. Eeghe
Mina fans
Please come and help. So I can forgive miracle. angry

Miracle doesn't ever agree he is wrong

Hahahaha Hahahaha grin grin grin

Just like Anto, I don't know what to say to this. They should just apologize na. Which Kain wahala be this! angry

I'm picturing all these in my head. Hahahaha cheesy dramatic shildren
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Beorn:
I think this season might end up being more interesting than See Gobe. I see a storm coming ahead.

One thing is certain, the moment Miracle sleeps with Anto, he will lose many fans, females majorly, who makes up the majority of his fan base. Make no mistake, Miracle may have gotten many fans from day 1, but his romance with Nina gained him admiration especially amongst the starry-eyed females. The way he treats Nina got him many fans like McGalaxy. That romance led to these housemates especially the females looking down on Nina and garnered many fans for her as well. If Miracle betrays Nina, what happened to TTT when he's trying to play Bisola & Tboss will befall him. How he treats the Nina-Anto conundrum, is the litmus test that viewers are going to use to judge him. Miracle fans should pray for their boy. Anto might turn out to be his downfall.

Anto, the moment she sleeps with Miracle, the stick being used to beat Nina presently will be use to flog her silly. I trust Nigerians to automatically label her a slût, hoe, whöre and other disparaging names while Miracle receives no such tag. Bisola and Beverly can testify about this.

Nina, she shouldn't worry herself too much. A man that loves, will love you. If she doesn't free her mind, she might let her jealousy get the better of her and turn her into a Cee'c. Give Miracle his space. What will be, will be. Let her chill, even if Miracle sleeps with Anto, it'll work out in her favour.

Meanwhile, BamTeddy fans right now praying for Miracle to sleep with Anto and ruin his chances like.
The moment you realize a "pringle " brought about this epistle grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Papiikush:
Miracle - From now on, I will be your stylist.

Awwww.... Stylist goals embarassed

Whose stylist? shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Whose stylist? shocked
Nina's
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
playboy99:
miracle - did I shout for you lol dumb n dumber
This was sooooooooo funny
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Just like Anto, I don't know what to say to this. They should just apologize na. Which Kain wahala be this! angry

One thing is sure though, na "making up" he go result into kids...cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
See this criminal!!!

Twitter people will always come to nairaland just to copy people's comment! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
bujebudanu1:

U have come again

See anto just looking like wtf is worrying this kids in relationship

If Anto liked miracle before, m sure after this childish discussion she has probably changed.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Nina says they should move on, that they are both at fault,
Miracle says he is not at fault
Miracle is the one that wants to resolve the issue.
He says rhey should go and meet anto,
Anto has been begging them ever since to tell her the problem LMAO grin grin
They can't answer,
.now we won't know how it ended, because the cameraman was tired of them and decided to show other housemates, grin

Rico made me laugh,
Can't miracle just move on?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
MamBi:
Anto, well done mah. You have tried with getting to the bottom of the pringles story.

I am yet to get it.

Nina says what actually annoyed her was she asked for pringle, giggle, giggle, giggle. Then pringle, pringle...

Miracle too begins to explain the pringle saga.....

I like it when she wear skirt and her flat tummy shows so I told her to wear it but she wants to wear one big cardigan that made her look like microphone with lion head.

Ai ai ai From pringle to lion head.

Mba, I will wait for Judge Anto to make judgement

And Nina is still giggling.

Eh! So, I've been giving myself headache because of these two's fight, just to find out na Pringles cause am... Aye mi! Giel, Eeghe, get me my pankere please!

Nina is soooo me, I laugh at everything. My Mum is tired already. Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Thanks for the updates guys. I just read 29 pages straight! Hard to keep up since 1900 is bigger than me...

That said, I love how the word 'Mina' is slowly fading away. I get nauseous whenever I see the way certain people suck up to that pair.

MiNa!!!!
Till day 85
Aaaawwww
#duo goals

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:
Awwwww

I'm so happy they are resolving issues,
Lol,

Nina says she is not OK quarreling with miracle.

Miracle says they must resolve the issue because it must cannot continue.

Miracle says he is not at fault,
Nina says he is at fault.
Nina says both of them are at fault.
Miracle says he doesn't feel he is at fault. So he wants to go and ask anto (a 3rd party) to help them resolve it.

I don't like the way miracle is talking to Nina. angry

They come and meet anto in the luxury suit.

Miracle says anto was there so who does she think is wrong.

Anto says she doesn't feel that any of them are at fault.

Miracle says that Nina is feeling moody because he picked anto

Nina says she doesn't like THe fact that he does annoying things
Miracle won't even allow her to talk but keeps interrupting

She says miracle is not aware of her feelings
Miracle keeps interrupting, cutting her short.
Even anto is telling him to listen to Nina.

Miracle sef!!!

I don't like the way miracle is acting.

Blackhawk04, mambi. Eeghe
Mina fans
Please come and help. So I can forgive miracle. angry

Miracle doesn't ever agree he is wrong

Nina does not express herself well. Miracle only thinks he is completely right because she has not been able to communicate what her problem is. Instead she giggles and brings herself down. When she learns how to articulate what she thinks, the other person will be forced to listen.

I think Miracle on the other hand feels like he is responsible for setting her straight and she does not like it. She has a mind of her own and he has to respect that. At least, this is what I think she is trying to say.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Eh! So, I've been giving myself headache because of these two's fight, just to find out na Pringles cause am... Aye mi! Giel, Eeghe, get me my pankere please!

Nina is soooo me, I laugh at everything. My Mum is tired already. Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

That's not the only thing they said,
They really couldn't say what was wrong,
Look at my update,
They kept arguing over many things,
Pringles, dressing. Jokes, kind of jokes miracle likes and doesn't like.

After this I definitely prefer Nina over miracle tongue

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Whose stylist? shocked
Take updates from mambi or giel please, ignore some things and people.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
MamBi:
Miracle and Nina talking out their issues in the bathroom.

He is recounting what happened. Says Nina gets him angry not when the actual fight occurs but when they are trying to resolve issues.

That she shouts on him when she gets angry and says nonsensical things that have no bearing on the resolution. She tells him when to talk and when not to talk as if he is a robot. Nina does not say sorry which is not a big deal for Miracle to do.

When he is fighting with someone he cares about, it gets to him and he can't eat and can't sleep.

So Nina needs to tell him what he did wrong.

Mz mamBi
I owe you a shisha night out lipsrsealed
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ginaz:
Hahahhahahah
Now they want the poor boy to marry by force.

Team Mina is it by force? Shey it was miracle and Nina that came together from the womb to big brother's house? grin

Allow the boy to flex... He can't be tied to Nina. It is only a temporary partnership not a permanent one. grin

It was you people reading too much meaning into them and watching Nigeria telemudo on live TV.

Anybody that will come and abuse miracle will go mad. You will have to tell me when

1) it is a must to stick to one's former partner

2) if it is a marriage ceremony

3) if it is by force

4) if they came together

5) and if miracle is entitled to Nina apart from partnership grin

When we were telling you that you were watching telemudo you said otherwise. grin

Leave them alone. Leave miracle and Nina alone.

olopa ewo ntepe grin

your level of frustration no be here grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
eksbabe:
Update Update in Olamide’s voice. Rain is messing things up here

Mz mamBi
Yes update update update
Pls
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Papiikush:

Nina's

Oh my! I like Miracle but dude is controlling, in a sweet way. So, it's kinda difficult to notice. I hope he gets to understand Nina has a say in matters that concern them too. My poor Nina, you don jam. grin cheesy

For some weird reasons, I don't believe Nina has a relationship outside. embarassed

He even wants to be her stylist? Hahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lolu Lolu... Even Biggie is tired of your.... LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
MamBi:

Nina does not express herself well. Miracle only thinks he is completely right because she has not been able to communicate what her problem is. Instead she giggles and brings herself down. When she learns how to articulate what she thinks, the other person will be forced to listen.
Very true

I think Miracle on the other hand feels like he is responsible for setting her straight and she does not like it. She has a mind of her own and he has to respect that. At least, this is what I think she is trying to say.
I know he's coming from a good place but I'd start getting a bit annoyed if I were her, it's starting to get a bit patronising
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Oh my! I like Miracle but dude is controlling, in a sweet way. So, it's kinda difficult to notice. I hope he gets to understand Nina has a say in matters that concern them too. My poor Nina, you don jam. grin cheesy

For some weird reasons, I don't believe Nina has a relationship outside. embarassed

He even wants to be her stylist? Hahahaha grin

I am not sure she does... Lol, imagine me watching you get banged on bbn. Na to end the relationship cry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
fitzmayowa:

One thing is sure though, na "making up" he go result into kids...cheesy grin cheesy

We go born mini Minas. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
MamBi:

Miracle didn't let her speak sha
I think she would express herself better if he didn't cut her off every second.
Even anto had to tell him to listen. But Nina kept quiet and listened to him,
And yes, although Nina seems ditsy, she can stand up for herself. And express what she wants. Although she loves to punctuate it by giggling every time. It now makes miracle think she is not serious.
She kept trying to settle the issue, miracle kept trying to find fault in Nina,
He asked anto who is at fault,
Anto told him that it's not a matter of who is at fault. He immediately cut her off.

Yeah I think that could be her problem with him.

From what I heard.
Miracle says his problem with her is that she is aggressive, hot tempered and something else.

While nina says she finds some things about him annoying. (He cut her off before she could say what. And this led to very long ramblings before we could get back on point)
She says he doesn't consider her feelings. Another cut off and long rambling,
Unfortunately at this point the cameraman got tired and changed the view to focus on other housemates.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

We're yet to settle our own. undecided angry

You are such a Sweetie
kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Papiikush:

I am not sure she does... Lol, imagine me watching you get banged on bbn. Na to end the relationship cry

Pray I don't meet with a Teddy in the house then. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.