Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3918347 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Oh no...Here we go again..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Pray I don't meet with a Teddy in the house then. tongue
He wouldn't bang you on national TV. He will not disrespect your body kiss

He wouldn't make our unborn kids ashamed of their mother's sex video uploaded all over the internet. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Latebloomerrr:
Team mina, hope you are seeing ooo, my Anto is not out 4 ur husband.

Anto though, girl has time, I would HV walked away 4rm dis headless and tailless discussion a long time ago

We forgive Anto oo
And love her
For now lipsrsealed tongue cheesy

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

Miracle didn't let her speak sha
I think she would express herself better if he didn't cut her off every second.
Even anto had to tell him to listen. But Nina kept quiet and listened to him,
And yes, although Nina seems flightily, she can stand up for herself. And express what she wants. Although she loves to punctuate it by giggling everytime. It now makes miracle think she is not serious.
She kept trying to settle the issue, miracle kept trying to find fault in Nina,
He asked anto who is at fault,
Anto told him that it's not a matter of who is at fault. He immediately cut her off.

Yeah I think that could be her problem with him.

From what I heard.
Miracle says his problem with her is that she is aggressive, hot tempered and something else.

While nina says she finds some things about him annoying. (He cut her off before she could say what. And this led to very long ramblings before we could get back on point)
She says he doesn't consider her feelings. Another cut off and long rambling,
Unfortunately at this point the cameraman got tired and changed the view to focus on other housemates.

Several times, Miracle asked her to give examples of when he annoyed her but she struggled.

True Miracle cuts into her explanations but if she was a strong communicator, she will control his interruptions where necessary.

When two normal people are talking and one keeps interrupting, people don't have a problem asking the other person to shush whilst they are trying to make their point.

She needs to learn to take control.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

That's not the only thing they said,
They really couldn't say what was wrong,
Look at my update,
They kept arguing over many things,
Pringles, dressing. Jokes, kind of jokes miracle likes and doesn't like.

After this I definitely prefer Nina over miracle tongue

I checked it out. Lol, I understand the plight of people that can't explain themselves. You probably won't get to see their side of stories. Pity, our pumpkin is one of them. Miracle, should calm down and let her talk instead of shutting her down biko, Nina also needs to learn to apologize when she's wrong. Omo! Dem get energy ooo, I'd have said sorry and pack myself out.

Lol. I've always liked both of them but Nina did a good one on me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lol seems Nina has gone,
Miracle says that anto acted like a responsible adult.
Lool

Anto then says she needs to settle her own issues but she doesn't see it happening.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
And I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
Cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time
So I'm gonna love you
Likke I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
The fights continue...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:
Awwwww

I'm so happy they are resolving issues,
Lol,

Nina says she is not OK quarreling with miracle.

Miracle says they must resolve the issue because it must cannot continue.

Miracle says he is not at fault,
Nina says he is at fault.
Nina says both of them are at fault.
Miracle says he doesn't feel he is at fault. So he wants to go and ask anto (a 3rd party) to help them resolve it.

I don't like the way miracle is talking to Nina. angry

They come and meet anto in the luxury suit.

Miracle says anto was there so who does she think is wrong.

Anto says she doesn't feel that any of them are at fault.

Miracle says that Nina is feeling moody because he picked anto
He says they saw things in a different way.
He says that she was upset over the new pairs but he felt she shouldn't feel that way because nothing will change between them.

Why does miracle keep saying what concerns Nina with Loto's issues?

He is not the one to tell her what be concerned about.
Anto says she doesn't even know how she is involved.

They have now said their sides,

Seems they are settling it.

Rico is just standing there, Nina told him to leave, he said that the hoh didn't ask him to go so he won't go LMAO

Then they try and settle it

Miracle keeps trying to ask anto who is at fault and anto keeps telling him that it is not about who is at fault.

Miracle says her issue is that she doesn't listen and she has anger issues. And she always feels he is trying to fight him
Nina now tells him to say what he doesn't like so she can stop it.

All I hear is miracle complaining about Nina, and he refuses to apologise.
While Nina just tries to look for peace while still standing up for herself

Miracle says he doesn't like the fact that Nina is aggressive. Hot tempered.

Nina says she doesn't like THe fact that he does annoying things
Miracle won't even allow her to talk but keeps interrupting

She says miracle is not aware of her feelings
Miracle keeps interrupting, cutting her short.
Even anto is telling him to listen to Nina.

Miracle sef!!!

I don't like the way miracle is acting.

Blackhawk04, mambi. Eeghe
Mina fans
Please come and help. So I can forgive miracle. angry
Miracle doesn't ever agree he is wrong

(Peeps from my hiding and raises a finger)
Please darling forgive him...he is introverted and some personality types can be rigid
Also he is a boy and boys are yucky tongue...but we still hang with them cos girls are oh la la cool
(Runs away)

Forgive him please
Nina does not listen too like Karen and that Khloe, but she is adorable and can wrap him round her little finger
Okay, I need to stop (not) MiNa rocks too much
Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
Papiikush:

He wouldn't bang you on national TV. He will not disrespect your body kiss

He wouldn't make our unborn kids ashamed of their mother's sex video uploaded all over the internet. kiss

I wouldn't even move an inch of TeddyA, I was talking of his physical appearance, that's the only thing that interests me in him.

Saw what you did though, you try. Kikikikiki cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:
Lol seems Nina has gone,
Lool

Anto then says she needs to settle her own issues but she doesn't see it happening.
sad cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:
These two will not kill me I swear, anto has time sha grin

Please add to the gist
Thank you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

I checked it out. Lol, I understand the plight of people that can't explain themselves. You probably won't get to see their side of stories. Pity, our pumpkin is one of them. Miracle, should calm down and let her talk instead of shutting her down biko, Nina also needs to learn to apologize when she's wrong. Omo! Dem get energy ooo, I'd have said sorry and pack myself out.

Lol. I've always liked both of them but Nina did a good one on me.

This time around Nina wanted to apologise and run from all the long long grammar but Miracle no gree. He really wanted to get to the bottom of this because his spirit was not at rest because of their fight.

Thank goodness, Anto has somehow found a way to resolve the issue. Nina says Anto gets her sometimes.

Meanwhile, Tobi is in the "backyard" washing cloth and Cee'c is gisting in the "frontyard" with Angel, Lolu and Ifu...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Eeghe:

(Peeps from my hiding and raises a finger)
Please darling forgive him...he is introverted and some personality types can be rigid
Also he is a boy and boys are yucky tongue...but we still hang with them cos girls are oh la la cool
(Runs away)

Forgive him please
Nina does not listen too like Karen and that Khloe, but she is adorable and can wrap him round her little finger
Okay, I need to stop (not) MiNa rocks too much
Cheers

Lol, he is forgiven. grin tongue
I think they are OK.
Miracle asked Nina to come upstairs. Although she never did. Just wish they could communicate better

I think Nina listens, I didn't see miracle listening to her in this discussion,
But I hope they settle themselves.

Lol. I still like Mina.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

I wouldn't even move an inch of TeddyA, I was talking of his physical appearance, that's the only thing that interests me in him.

Saw what you did though, you try. Kikikikiki cheesy cheesy
lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:
Lol seems Nina has gone,
Lool

I am quite intrigued about what could have gone wrong between Anto and Lolu...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
eksbabe:
sad cry

LMAO grin
Lol. Anto says she needs to resolve it but she doesn't know when. She doesn't think it's possible.
Lol. Sorry.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
MamBi:

This time around Nina wanted to apologise and run from all the long long grammar but Miracle no gree. He really wanted to get to the bottom of this because his spirit was not at rest because of their fight.

Thank goodness, Anto has somehow found a way to resolve the issue. Nina says Anto gets her sometimes.

Meanwhile, Tobi is in the "backyard" washing cloth and Cee'c is gisting in the "frontyard" with Angel, Lolu and Ifu...

Hahahaha grin

They shouldn't break my baby's head with grammar ooo but MeeMee sef, never knew he was this stubborn, he used to be the one to calm my pumpkin. Introverts and their ways ehn!

Anti Anto, thank you ooo. Oya, goan settle with Lolu biko. embarassed

Choiiii, Ceebi oooo. They're yet to talk too?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
MamBi:

Nina does not express herself well. Miracle only thinks he is completely right because she has not been able to communicate what her problem is. Instead she giggles and brings herself down. When she learns how to articulate what she thinks, the other person will be forced to listen.

I think Miracle on the other hand feels like he is responsible for setting her straight and she does not like it. She has a mind of her own and he has to respect that. At least, this is what I think she is trying to say.

Mz Giel
Take this explanation
Better articulated than mine
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ehen, I said Lolu's yoruba sounds like "ara oke" yoruba. He seems very familiar with Oyo and Ogbomosho...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
Eeghe:

You are such a Sweetie
kiss

You wee just be blowing my bololo dadà with orisirisi compliment. grin cheesy

Thanks Maami! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
MamBi:
Ehen, I said Lolu's yoruba sounds like "ara oke" yoruba. He seems very familiar with Oyo and Ogbomosho...

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omo Ibadan kini shoo? tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
eksbabe:
sad cry

I knowwww
Help!!! Anto needs to self evict
(Runs away)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omo Ibadan kini shoo? tongue

Sow suwo ni! grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Eeghe:

Mz Giel
Take this explanation
Better articulated than mine

Seen kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
MamBi:

I really want to know cry
I don't know how everyone missed it
I didn't see an update about anything like that at all.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
MamBi:

Both of them are reserved.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Afam4eva:

Both of them are reserved.
Reserved how?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
My first love and second love are fighting. I'm really pained because I don't wanna take any side. If only this could be resolved without any victor nor vanquished. How I got here is still a mystery but one I would never regret, my heart is pounding in anticipation of the result. I don't wanna lose any, I wish both would come out victors but deep down, I know its impossible.

OH MY LOVE, I AM SCARED. SCARED OF THE UNKNOWN , THOUGH IT IS CERTAIN. I JUST PRAY AT THE END OF IT ALL, I WOULD COME OUT SMILING BECAUSE THE BEST TEAM WON.

CHELSEA VS BARCELONAgrin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Update :
The setting begins in the bathroom, Nina sitting comfortably at the edge of the bath tub and miracle slanted on the wall.

Nina.... I can't be angry with you, I can never be angry with you, I can't get myself to keep malice with you (girl never tell that to a man undecided)

Miracle.... You've stated your point, I've stated mine, but neither you nor I have agreed on who is wrong ,so let's involve a third party.

Nina.... By third party, you mean....

Miracle..... Anto ,since she was the one there when it all started.

Nina.... I don't want to meet anyone

Miracle.... That's the only way we can resolve this issue, since no one is taking blame .

Nina.... Tell her to come downstairs na

Miracle..... Tell her to come downstairs... Is she our mate?

A little haggling and both exits to meet Anto.

Anto lying lustfully on the big bed, draped with the bed cover .
Miracle and Nina enters.

Miracle.... Hope we are not disturbing?

Anto ...not at all

Miracle......we want to iron out the issue of yesterday and see if you took offence

Anto....not at all , I understood where she's was coming from.

*miracle gives his own side of the story"
In summary

Miracle.... I don't mean to sound boastful but I think I've been pretty much there for this babe, she picks offence easily and gets angry and aggressive and honestly it gets to me.

Nina.... Miracle does not know how to talk, sometimes he says hurtful things .

Miracle.... Things like what

Nina.... I don't know but the day you say it again ,I'll remind you.

Anto.... Honestly, I've not understood exactly what the issue is.

Nina... Yesterday miracle was eating pringles ( grin) I said something about it and he was like, don't eat if you don't want.

Anto ....do you feel he isn't giving you enough attention?

Nina.... Not that..... It's just....

Miracle.... I know the root of all these, it all started when I advised her to change her outfit, I'm a man and when my babe is not dressed to my taste, I'll start looking outside (rolls eyes) I told to wear a top that shows her mid riff because her toned tummy looks sexy.

Nina... I, I, am annoying, I know I am annoying (girl!)

Anto tries to moderate the matter, but it's obvious both are determined to argue it out.

My take on this, for the first time in my life, I'm not on miracle's side, I felt Nina had a lot to say but couldn't voice it out or wasn't brave enough to say it.
Most women when they've shared certain bodily intimacies with a man become insecure!
I say that is total rubbish!
Sex /humping is something shared between two people,you enjoyed he enjoyed get over it and look yourself in the mirror and realise how beautiful you are and how many men outside here are dying for you .

All in all, I think it was just a bunch of little issues that somehow escalated, but Nina is getting too attached and I'm getting scared for her sake. There is something you should never tell a man no matter how connected or carried away you felt you were at that moment. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eleshin(m): 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

I really want to know cry
I don't know how everyone missed it
I didn't see an update about anything like that at all.

I think she's just scared that rolling with Lolu will get her evicted. She doesn't like Miracle, he's just an escape from the mental torture she was getting from Lolu's wahala with CeeC. She appears strong cos she's bottling her emotion. Deep down she's scared of eviction.
Just my observation tho.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

Cc:domnique
Pretend you didn't see that last sentence.
when you finally hurt then you 'll start to dey cry for help grin

hope maltida don accept you plea grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.