Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3917388 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Papiikush:

Lol... So threebear can cry to the mods after breaking rules over a thousand times?

Lmao... I thought you weren't the same person as sukhothai. I am not even done dealing with you. You'll soon tag _Seun and _Mynd44 very soon grin

grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
77up:
when you finally hurt then you 'll start to dey cry for help grin

hope maltida don accept you plea grin
If you've seen how I write, and think that surkthoi and I are the same person, then I really feel sorry for you.
Someone like that blue writing thing, I'd expect that from but you, I thought you were much smarter.
But then what's to be expected from teddy a supporters grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
So, I just heard Tobi promised to dye his hair green today... Is this true? shocked shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Two troublesome girls giving 2 fine boys wahala.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Miracle speaking truth!
This boy is too awesome, damn!
So he's the brain behind tobi's emancipation.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
eleshin:

I think she's just scared that rolling with Lolu will get her evicted. She doesn't like Miracle, he's just an escape from the mental torture she was getting from Lolu's wahala with CeeC. She appears strong cos she's bottling her emotion. Deep down she's scared of eviction.
Just my observation tho.

Maybe, like you said, I'm sure she was tired of lolu and tobi because of their drama,

He really is an escape from their cee c drama.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:
Miracle speaking truth!

Update please. cry cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:
So, I just heard Tobi promised to dye his hair green today... Is this true? shocked shocked
That was part of what caused his fight with Cee-c.. I reported it earlier.. You know Alex hair is green too.. So Cee-c said that Tobi is letting this pairing thing hey into his head.... She is against it.. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

If you've seen how I write, and think that surkthoi and I are the same person, then I really feel sorry for you.
Someone like that blue writing thing, I'd expect that from but you, I thought you were much smarter.
But then what's to be expected from teddy a supporters grin cheesy
are you minding them...drug addicts like their masters...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
livelymatilda:
Two troublesome girls giving 2 fine boys wahala.. Lol

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

The girls are fine too na. This is what you get when you combine fine people together. kiss

You can see the case isn't the same for TeddyBambum... smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:
Miracle speaking truth!
Lol... How? What Cee-c did was the reason behind Tobi recent behavior
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

The girls are fine too na. This is what you get when you combine fine people together. kiss

Lol.... And Bambam don old.. So no time to do shakara.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chai, Oya Cee'c has used princess syndrome vex the one person wey like am for that house.

So the story is that she accused Tobi of "touching" her without permission.

Dude is not taking the accusation jejely at all.

Cites examples of when she had slept naked under duvet and when duvet fell off her body, he had to take off his top to wear for her because he knows she would not have liked to be caught on camera naked.

And apparently, Miracle says he had warned Tobi before that Cee'c in not into Tobi that much and he should free her cry

Tobi says he is scared at what that kind of accusation can do to someone but Miracle says that there are cameras.

Long and short of the story, is that Tobi's face hard well well for this case and Cee'c will have a lot of work to do if they are going to get back together.

I no know say Tobi can strong like this oh.

My problem child has used mouth to dig hole for herself cry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

Update please. cry cry
Coming sweetie.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
I don't why Ceece is trying to play the sexual harassment thingy.

She was always with Tobi so it's not like he "touched" her without consent. Well what do you expect from a manipulator.

Don't forget.. I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND NOBODY grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

Coming sweetie.
kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
livelymatilda:

That was part of what caused his fight with Cee-c.. I reported it earlier.. You know Alex hair is green too.. So Cee-c na if that Tobi is letting this pairing thing hey into his head.... She is against it.. Lol

Chaiiii! CeeC has finally pushed Tobiloba to the wall oooo. Tobi shouldn't do this biko, CeeC might look tough and all but beneath the hardness is just a spoilt princess. He should forgive her biko. embarassed cry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol.... And Bambam don old.. So no time to do shakara.

She should do it na, make Teddy kick her arse as usual. Kikikikiki grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Tobi and Miracle speaking earlier

Tobi is pissed over Cee C saying something about him touching her (I think this happened yesterday)

He recounts the many times when he is jeje on his own and Cee C will be 'pulling him' so he is confused at why she'd say such a thing. Basically saying that it's usually she who instigates being physical

He recounts a time he didn't want to sleep but she did and how she was adamant that they share a bed and was 'pulling him', he is genuinely confused, pissed and concerned over how it may tarnish his reputation

Apparently they were on the bed together, Tobi woke up and saw that Cee C had removed her shirt/was naked and was concerned that she would not be pleased if anyone saw her exposed so covered her

Tobi recounts how she was trying to instigate a fight over it yesterday, so he walked out on her thrice. Says he went to speak to Alex about it at one point and she followed him and tried to beg/apologise for what she'd said, claiming that it didn't 'come out right'

He says he was cordial with her in the morning and greeted her but she 'eyed' him and was not acting like someone remorseful

Òlorun a şe.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

[b]The girls are fine too na. [/b]This is what you get when you combine fine people together. kiss

Fine kwa grin

Those girls re ugly .stop consoling urself

Its obvious u don't know d meaning of fine

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
MamBi:
Chai, Oya Cee'c has used princess syndrome vex the one person wey like am for that house.

So the story is that she accused Tobi of "touching" her without permission.

Dude is not taking the accusation jejely at all.

Cites examples of when she had slept naked under duvet and when duvet fell off her body, he had to take off his top to wear for her because he knows she would not have liked to be caught on camera naked.

And apparently, Miracle says he had warned Tobi before that Cee'c in not into Tobi that much and he should free her cry

Tobi says he is scared at what that kind of accusation can do to someone but Miracle says that there are cameras.

Long and short of the story, is that Tobi's face hard well well for this case and Cee'c will have a lot of work to do if they are going to get back together.

I no know say Tobi can strong like this oh.

My problem child has used mouth to dig hole for herself cry

Nawa o. I don't think she's ever slept unclad(heaven knows I hate this word). I don't think anyone in that house sleeps naked.
Even Vandora who looks like a chronic masturbator nor dey sleep naked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
This Arrow is trying to pull off a Kemen on poor Tobi... Lmao
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Chaiiii! CeeC has finally pushed Tobiloba to the wall oooo. Tobi shouldn't do this biko, CeeC might look tough and all but beneath the hardness is just a spoilt princess. He should forgive her biko. embarassed cry

For once, she will have to work hard and forget her pride. Bloke is nowhere near letting this slide.

When he was recounting that this morning he greeted her and she was forming attitude, his face was really serious.

He thinks she is in game mode and he is not ready for anyone to use him as their game.

She is on her own oh this one that she is still carrying face and hoping that his likeness for her will make him forgive and forget.

Miracle even pointed out that nobody likes her in the house.. cry

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Miracle be giving Tobi tutorials.... Awww.

Tutorial goals cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Earthbound:

Nawa o. I don't think she's ever slept unclad(heaven knows I hate this word). I don't think anyone in that house sleeps naked.

Someone that shares bed with her said she has slept unclad but here you are on nairaland, saying you don't think she's slept unclad... Rara, you don't think kor, you don't Tinkerbell nii. undecided

21 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Earthbound:

I only reported what her former bed mate said. I am not sure he will have any reason to lie. But I have never seen her UNCLAD grin myself.

This unclad word really sounds archaic truly.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
thanta:
i'm disappointed that you think a guy( i.e heterosexual guy) with proper functioning brains would have the time to be typing all these.. Do the math
sorry, thanta I am an aspirant for the chevron internship program, I just want to ask you some questions, Pls reply
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Papiikush:
Miracle be giving Tobi tutorials.... Awww.

Tutorial goals cheesy

Na your area of specialization be this angry undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
ibkayee:
Tobi and Miracle speaking earlier

Tobi is pissed over Cee C saying something about him touching her (I think this happened yesterday)

He recounts the many times where he is jeje on his own and Cee C will be 'pulling him' so he is confused at why she'd say such a thing. Basically saying that it's usually she who instigates being physical

He recounts a time he didn't want to sleep but she did and how she was adamant that they share a bed and was 'pulling him', he is genuinely confused, pissed and concerned over how it may tarnish his reputation

Apparently they were on the bed together, Tobi woke up and saw that Cee C had removed her shirt/was naked and was concerned that she would not be pleased if anyone saw her exposed so covered her

Tobi recounts how she was trying to instigate a fight over it yesterday, so he walked out on her thrice. Says he went to speak to Alex about it at one point and she followed him and tried to beg/apologise for what she'd said, claiming that it didn't 'come out right'

He says he was cordial with her in the morning and greeted her but she 'eyed' him and was not acting like someone remorseful

Òlorun a şe.

tongue tongue You have been waiting a long time for Tobi to see light where my problem child is concerned... I think he finally has. I am not sure there is a coming back from this...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Na your area of specialization be this angry undecided
Awwwwwwww... Speciality goals grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
MamBi:

For once, she will have to work hard and forget her pride. Bloke is nowhere near letting this slide.

When he was recounting that this morning he greeted her and she was forming attitude, his face was really serious.

He thinks she is in game mode and he is not ready for anyone to use him as their game.

She is on her own oh this one that she is still carrying face and hoping that his likeness for her will make him forgive and forget.

Miracle even pointed out that nobody likes her in the house.. cry

Phew! The hunter issabout to get hunted oooo. I pray she realizes her mistakes and apologize for the wrong accusation. Tobi likes her, he's gonna welcome her if she's remorseful enough.

MeeMee should mechionu dia! He wan pour kerosene for fire? angry undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Day 22 of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show, really had a lot in store – from the realization that housemates were evicted, to the head of house challenge, pairs’ relationships and much more.
Here’s the highlights from day 22 of the show…
Are They Really Gone?
Flabbergasted
The evening’s events have been somehow surreal to some Housemates, who believe that there’s probably a pair that’s being hidden somewhere whom Big Brother will probably ask to return after a few days.
However, that’s not the case. Prito and Van-Dee are no longer part of the Big Brother show as their journey ended last night after receiving the least number of votes.
As calm as some Housemates were after the Live show, it was clear that the reality in the House was taking a little bit longer to sink in. They tried discussing the possibilities and eventualities of what happened but still it only came to them agreeing that anything is possible in the Big Brother House.
Feathered
BamBam and Alex were visibly the most devastated by the pairs’ departure as they couldn’t hold back their tears. For Cee-C though, it was a different story. Her playful and jolly character came to life; a rare sight that only Tobi has been exposed to.
She and Tobi continued discussing the Evictions and how things have been done in previous Big Brother shows.
Soon after, it was bed time for the Housemates, which was fairly earlier than their usual sleeping times.
After Big Brother’s alarm went off and they started preparing for their workout session, when they got into the Arena they looked for the evicted Housemates, calling Dee-One hoping they would find him there.
Only then they started uttering the words ‘this is real’. As the days go by, reality will definitely hit home.
Walking on Eggshells
For this week’s Head of House challenge, Biggie gathered the Housemates into the Arena and gave them clear instructions for a peculiar game. In a guys vs girls contest, each Housemate was fitted with plastic cups tied onto the wrists, knees and feet. They had to run to the end of the Arena and place the ball into buckets. From the side benches where they were seated, Housemates looked totally puzzled as after three weeks, they had learned the hard way, that Biggie always has his way.
Don’t Be So Serious
Understandably they looked unconvinced and somewhat hesitant, which worried Biggie. To reassure them, Biggie sent two Ninjas into the Arena to give a live demonstration of what he expected, cause Biggie joked ‘ain’t nobody got time for that’. This unexpected stroke of humor from Biggie cracked Housemates up and also considerably lightened the mood, a much-welcome respite from the grieving atmosphere that has cloaked the House since the first Evictions. Biggie really does have a dry sense of humor as he has proven in the past as he seemed to have enjoyed inflicting twisted and torturous punishments upon the Housemates.
Ladies First
Forever the gentlemen, the guys first helped fit their female pairs with the rather odd equipment of empty plastic cups and cheered them up from the back of the room, as they played the game. While the spirit of solidarity seemed to have grown even stronger since the fateful Evictions, Cee-C kept Anto on the corner of her eye as she didn’t like her pairing with Tobi.
Against all odds, representing the boys, Leo, Miracle, as well as Ifu Ennada and Ahneeka on the girl’s side were shortlisted to run for the last Head of House challenge.
Reshuffle Woes
Big Brother certainly serves more drama than the Ohafia and Abiriba village Housewives put together and he’s proven his culinary skills countless times. These new pairs however, best dish yet.
Cee-C and Lolu
Cee-C and Lolu got to feel the stings of these unlikely pairs just as Biggie announced his Wager verdict. It was certainly a bitter-sweet moment for the duo whose fate was dully announced right there and then, suppressing the celebratory mood just a few feet away. Although they’d hoped Biggie would lift this cloud away and have them return to their original pairs, the oga had a differently sized pepper in his bag of tricks. He let it rain again as the Housemates awaited the new pairing.
Anto and Miracle
Miracle had us feeling some type of way when he chose Anto and walked away smiling, while Nina floated away in the empty vacuum of her thoughts, seeing her bae being dragged away from their little paradise. Except, he’s the one that did the dragging. The dynamics didn’t change much for neutral old Anto who’s proven that she’s all about the game and would therefore play it with whoever she had on her team.
Bambam and Rico Swavey
These newly painted walls had Bambam lowkey wailing like she did yesterday when all she could inhale was the stench of Eviction left by Van-Dee and Prito. She obviously couldn’t imagine herself walking a few metres without Teddy A nailed to her hip. Rico Swavey quickly popped that little balloon and she obliged. This might not be as bad as seems though because if you recall, the two had a vibe about them and this might just have them rekindle it.
Ahneeka and Angel
The Ahneeka and Angel pair just had us silently reciting the ‘Roses are red’ poem and hearing distant wedding bells. Angel swept the girl off her feet and she flew right into his hands, maybe happy that she was actually someone’s first choice and not paired by default. Need we remind you of the Dee-One rejection? After all, Angel has been making advances, like literally manufacturing the advances because even if she had to slap him with it, Angel wouldn’t take a no for an answer. Jumbo borrowed us his trunk and we smell romance.
Tobi and Alex
Judging by the amount of ‘hate’ Cebi has been served, Tobi, although very into Cee-C seemed to let out a sigh of relief when the Cee-C/Lolu pair was announced as indefinite. His natural bounce gave him away and we wouldn’t be surprised if he later apologizes to Cee-C for looking ‘excited’ about being paired to Alex. However, he seems to have separated his individual game from their ‘relationship’. Alex was a bit reluctant but slapped Tobi with the ‘yes I will’ rose anyway.
Ifu Ennada and Leo
To put it plainly, Leo had no choice but to go for Ifu Ennada as it was either than or roll with half of camp Mina. He’s mentioned how weak Nina was in a couple of diary session and picking her would have been equivalent to bombing his own ‘credibility’. Ifu Ennada went along with the direction of the wind and accepted Leo as her strategic partner with zero signs of resistance or regret. The conversation they had later showed just how much more she’s invested in the Game.
Nina and Teddy A
As fate would have it, Teddy A and Nina were paired by default. This left us somewhat indifferent because judging by the way he dully described his relationship with Bambam as ‘strictly‘ game related and completely disconnected from his actual reality, Teddy A might have been caught off guard by his subsequent pairing with Nina, but he certainly isn’t that worried about being away from BamBam. Nina however seems completely devastated by the reshuffles. It makes us all wonder what her ‘bounce back’ strategy is, if she has one.
It’s pretty obvious that this new pairing has destabilized the Housemates’ individual games and brought about a certain degree of discomfort. Adding salt to the wound already badly infected by last night’s double Eviction. It certainly will be difficult to adjust. Will the romance sparked from the previous pairings still ignite glowing splinters or have they also been dissolved?
From Zero to Hero
It’s not easy to tell whether having less competition for the HoH challenge has made it easier for the Housemates to sharpen the tips of their arrows and aim for the coveted title or this turn of events has intensified the game so much that acquiring this immunity coated piece of cake wouldn’t be a piece of cake.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.