Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,635 members, 7,854,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3928205 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
asscb:
Ahnneka is depressed cry
which channel u take see depressed Aneekah?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ewoma45:
No mind am. I like her personality

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ewoma45:
Channel 731. That's where Big Brother shows people that are depressed. Check it out.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Angel only came with singlet ni?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
Papiikush:

I don't understand, Angel and teddy were talking about working together two days ago, why weren't they paired?

Please someone should explain the pairing process. I wasn't watching.

Go up and read up.
All these explanations are clogging the posts and derailing advancement.
I thought you said you d be the anchor, now you're asking us for updates, is that how you'll anchor. Why can't you do anything right?
Jeez!
SMH
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LONJITARLE(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
guys please PICTURES.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ewoma45:
She lie down for bed like a cat na...its a psychological thing.... Even the guys are talking about it now grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
asscb:
Ahnneka is depressed cry
As well as she should.
She could have picked miracle, why did she allow him to be grabbed by that serpent Nina. embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Foxrain:

Go up and read up.
All these explanations are clogging the posts and derailing advancement.
I thought you said you d be the anchor, now you're asking us for updates, is that how you'll anchor. Why can't you do anything right?
Jeez!
SMH

haba

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Foxrain oh! You love Papiikush so much. Nigga will just comment and there you are following him bumper to bumper.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Foxrain:

grin
When did we become friends to start sharing intimate conversations ? kiss
Olodo! When you go get sense Tiribeer? undecided This is Nairaland. Don't take things to heart. You think I consider you an enemy or a friend? undecided

You may just be a bot on the other side. People are hardly what they seem online. You actually think a lot of people here take you serious? grin You may also be a very nice and sweet idiot in real life.

Kai! This boy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Oyindidi:
No mind am. I like her personality
Shey you watching now? grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Dee 1 is apologizing to Ahneeka.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
vladimiros:

Both of them have shown mumu tendency

The smartest pair is tolu and anto
yes and tobicee c
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
Foxrain:

As well as she should.
She could have picked miracle, why did she allow him to be grabbed by that serpent Nina. embarassed
She said she actually like the guy cuz he's funny grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
ibkayee:

The task or show itself?

The show dear....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
Afam4eva:

Someone picked Teddy A before it was the turn of Princess to choose.

lol... Teddy should have gone for Alex. They connect well.

BamBam is "just there" I don't think she is capable to catch up with teddy's game.

vladimiros:

Only male and female were aloud to pair

Angel and Teddy are both males

Oh...now I understand. Thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
See as the topic full with nairalanders

And it's not on frontpage lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
zicoraads:

Olodo! When you go get sense Tiribeer? undecided This is Nairaland. Don't take things to heart. You think I consider you an enemy or a friend? undecided

You may just be a bot on the other side. People are hardly what they seem online. You actually think a lot of people here take you serious? grin You may also be a very nice and sweet idiot in real life.

Kai! This boy cheesy
undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
asscb:

She said she actually like the guy cuz he's funny grin
hehehe.... oga o! i talk am say nuh be dis 198 u dey watch. when did she say this biko nu?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
Papiikush:

lol... Teddy should have gone for Alex. They connect well.

BamBam is "just there" I don't think she is capable to catch up with teddy's game.

Rico Suave dey vex say Bam Bam no choose am despite their closeness.

The person wey satan decide to punish today na K Brule.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ahnneka is the black version of Veza.... The resemblance too much.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
dee one if u like beg till next month, that girl won't forgive u,she might be laughing with you but am sure she is not happy ......no girl will be happy with dat.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Khloe to Dee one: You should have rejected Vandorra.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ewoma45:
hehehe.... oga o! i talk am say nuh be dis 198 u dey watch. when did she say this biko nu?
Keep watching grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
MamBi:
My first smile from Miracle... He said when he heard that his team members called sunset "eclipse" he gave up shocked

Bros, I follow you give up on some of your team mates. undecided
. That means he's not as 'dull and dumb' as most people think he is after all.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Foxrain:

undecided
Personally, I see you as a clown sef grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Afam4eva:

Rico Suave dey vex day Bam Bam no choose am despite their closeness.

Chai... Khole go turn am to slave grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Afam4eva:

Rico Suave dey vex day Bam Bam no choose am despite their closeness.

hahah i feel for that poor boy, he don dey suffer already grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Papiikush:

Na to put chain for im neck remain. The girl go suck the guy blood finish.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Papiikush:

I dey feel sorry for k brule already
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
zicoraads:

My Candy Crush kiss kiss

Where have you been? grin angry

Where you find me, you no see me? grin
I've been around.

zicoraads:

But making her your number one choice cos of this is also wrong (although it's still yours to make anyway). Quick question, if roles were reversed and it was her that rejected him, would you make him your number one choice and be sad for him too?

No one pitied Kemen last year. He was basically rejected by every lady in the house. Instead, we were simply insulting him. It's his choice bikó. Nothing to feel for anyone

Truetalk o. How can we forget so soon?
Someone even said when he kisses, so much spittle.
The guy eye red, nobody pity am angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.