Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3914086 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
Foxrain:

It's not normal for a girl to have your kind of name. Answer me truthfully, do you swing another way? undecided

Never would I swing another or both ways.
I am as straight as your eréction... grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
ibkayee:
Can someone please explain their matching? What's happening?
they will be evicted in pairs. Punishment to one, the pair joins. Reward to one, the pair joins.
But d pairing will be disabled before the final 5, then it is every man to himself because there will be only 1 winner
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Chai... Rejection no good...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
Chai!! Ahneeka feels really bad. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
Please kindly ignore all of khleo's antics and root for k.brule. He deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
iamJ:
Lolu and Anto pairing grin

Uniilorin students and lecturers go they celebrate, the closest that sch will ever be connected to America

grin u need flogging I swear.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
We have to understand that these guys are not seeing all what we're seeing. They're not over-analysing like we're doing.

They may have paired outta sentiments.
Based on who they're crushing on, or who they can comfortably work with. Not who they think is viewers choice.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
AntiBrutus:

Never would I swing another or both ways.
I am as straight as your eréction... grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
What happened to Ahneeka is a blessing in disguise ,It would make her popular.. I see her going far in the game ..

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
what is it with Vandora and this scarf ehn? Looking like who dey sell bole angry

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
kingxsamz:

grin u need flogging I swear.

Charlie need real flogging grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
K brule and khloe? cry
Why? cry

Couldn't khloe have found someone else? angry
I don't want k brule to leave so early

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Foxrain:

Why do you keep saying tobi is strong?
Has he been tested or is his big breast confusing your destiny?
How can someone solely declare someone strong solely on her preconceptions when the internet is saying another thing.
Even the HOH Toby won was fraudulent because they got automatic qualification simply because they didn't have a bed and not because they could open a lock.
Your ITK is too much
except you are the internet, the rest of the internet has come to the conclusion that Tobi and CeeCee are pretty strong

The rest of the internet has also come to the conclusion that the Pilot has entered one chance with his clueless bae. I know you are just pained that I don't rate your fine boy pilot as strong.

Now, I would appreciate if you reverted to your preferred job of sniffing Papiikush's anus, rather than vituperating on my post. It is my opinion to have, I did not ask for your seal of approval

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
Giel:
K brule and khloe? cry
Why? cry

Couldn't khloe have found someone else? angry
I don't want k brule to leave so early

It was the girls that picked

And khloe was the like the last girl left

Kbrule had no option
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
safarigirl:
The strongest pairs are:

Anto and Lolu: Mostly obscure, least likely to get nominated for eviction. They will last

Tobi and CeeC: Power Couple. They will come up for eviction a couple of times, but will survive. Could also ride on HOH immunity a few times

Weakest Couples

Dee 1 and Vandorra: Dee1 was foolish to reject Ahneeka. That babe for save him dry destiny, but he went for someone drier than him, he go dey alright

K Brulé and Khloe: This pairing is just sad

I wish d pairing was khloe/D1. Because khloe needs to bounce asap and D1 needs to bounce ASAP as well

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
This thread ehn, small thing some people go begin blow grammar and englishes. Shuu!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
zicoraads:

Personally, I see you as a clown sef grin
Let me tell you ten things about you.
You hate gyms
You hate buhari
You are not prayerful
You're close to your mum and sisters
You have a sweet tooth.
You are highly emotional and can whitewash your brain into thinking you're in love
You think you're more intelligent than you're actually.
You lie to yourself that you like smart women when infact you're concerned with aesthetics like most men
You like being helpful because you have superiority complex and ego that constantly needs to be fueled,
You're thoughtful, manage well and very good at organization.

I can tell you your future though grin
But you'll have to be nicer to me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
safarigirl:
except you are the internet, the rest of the internet has come to the conclusion that Tobi and CeeCee are pretty strong

The rest of the internet has also come to the conclusion that the Pilot has entered one chance with his clueless bae. I know you are just pained that I don't rate your fine boy pilot as strong.

Now, I would appreciate if you reverted to your preferred job of sniffing Papiikush's anus, rather than vituperating on my post. It is my opinion to have, I did not ask for your seal of approval
Why is everyone pushing that THING at me?

Lord save my bumbum oh cry

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
Alex has ass sha.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
missunknown:
Chai!! Ahneeka feels really bad. lipsrsealed
You know the feelings... cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
Why Alex package this yansh like Agege bread? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
LholarB:

Medicine after Death, he messed up big time...my love for him have reduced .... Mumu Boy... Am pained for Ahneeka embarassed

what happened to Ahneeka?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nawa oo. Why are y'all so angry at Dee one? Can't a man make his choice in peace again? Or is Ahneeka gold? The other lady he accepted,isn't she human too? Free the guy joor. Everything is a game. It's what he thought was best for him

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
So dem dey spray money for club? i never knew. Nina na because u be okpo na.
she said whenever she refuses to give those small fulani kids money, they always call her Ashewo.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ewoma45:
This thread ehn, small thing some people go begin blow grammar and englishes. Shuu!

I just dey observe those 2

They have been arguing since Monday
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Giel:
K brule and khloe? cry Why? cry
Couldn't khloe have found someone else? angry I don't want k brule to leave so early
it's actually nice... both of them should be evicted...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
vladimiros:

It was the girls that picked

And khloe was the like the last girl left

Kbrule had no option

Oh, didn't know, thanks,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
thatigboman:
they will be evicted in pairs. Punishment to one, the pair joins. Reward to one, the pair joins.
But d pairing will be disabled before the final 5, then it is every man to himself because there will be only 1 winner
Thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
This smallie needs prick.... You won't understand if you not watching grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
Your WCW only goes to club to pick money sprayed by Yahoo boys ...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
Cee-ce and Tobi - both are strong and strategic in thinking. They both can handle pressure from being in the forefront of the housemates mind, and yet still not be disliked by their fellow housemates because they don't do things that piss their housemates off.

Anto and Lolu - this one they are both smart, but they go under the radar, this is one of their the biggest advantage. They are calculating, they think alike. This is the most best pairing. Absolutely brilliant.

BamBam and Teddy A - They are both Cunning, quiet, likeable they go go far. They will not be evicted from the house.

Alex and Leo - they go last. Leo is very calculating and smart. Alex is funny, likable, and smart.

Ahneeka and Rico Swarvey - watch out for this two, they go surprise naija. Rico is so well liked, he cooks and gets along with all the housemates he is not limited by clique. Ahneeka is liked by the public.

This are the top five couple that might not get evicted.

Angel nor go last, all he sabi na fitness he is not very strategic in thinking. It is so sad Ifunada picked him. She nor go last long in the game because of this.

Princess and Britto is good pairing.

Miracle won't be eliminated so fast because of many pf his female fans. I wish Miracle paired with Ifunada or Ahneeka.

Couple I think will go first
Deeone and Vandora - Vandora is so weak she spent half of her diary session tying her scarf. She talks a lot and she is not smart. Deeone is not funny, he was a little likable, but with what he did now, he has ruined his chances. If only he was observant to notice how smart Ahneeka is.

Khloe & K-brule - Hmm, Khloe is having a lot of fans day by day, but day by day her haters is outnumbering her fans. Khloe is too troublesome, but since the fans that like her is a lot she will last for now she will not make it to top five. Mayorkun, Unlimited La and Annie Adibia is rooting for her. K-Brule is lucky Khloe picked him. Because he is not very strategic or calculating in thinking, but he is quiet, smiles, laughs a lot, he is so likable. But his housemates that liked him will be nominating him everytime now because he is paired with problematic Khloe, Khloe many fans that vote her will save her from nonination. While people that don't have a lot of fans like Vandora & Deeone will go home.

I won't be surprised if Ifunada and Angel go home before Khloe and Kbrule.

I did not mean to write this kind of long post o. But na as I see am.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
Rico was really pained that Bambam didn't pick him fa. Bambam is here explaining to Rico why she picked teddy over Rico.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.