Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3917267 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Haters go hate

But Team Anto showing our tenacity grin

Dancing our way to the finals jor

Make way
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jimohibrahim(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Dee one is apologizing to aneeka but she sad she was hurt but will get over it. And Dee one thought it's was a joke and aneeka said she actually choosed him thinking it was for a particular task in the arena.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Where you find me, you no see me? grin
I've been around.

Truetalk o. How can we forget so soon?
Someone even said when he kisses, so much spittle.
The guy eye red, nobody pity am angry
Hahahahahaha I think it was my t boss.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
Teddy:"people gaz go house..we plenty"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
Afam4eva:

Na to put chain for im neck remain. The girl go suck the guy blood finish.
and nobody is allowed to reject a pair.

Well he might be lucky because people will vote for Khole (she is a drama queen). Drama queens always last longer in the history of big brother.

vladimiros:

I dey feel sorry for k brule already

lol... Make him start prayer
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
jimohibrahim:
Dee one is apologizing to aneeka but she sad she was hurt but will get over it. And Dee one thought it's was a joke and aneeka said she actually choosed him thinking it was for a particular task in the arena.
Abia!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
I hear say even Ahneeka papa go reject her self lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
Papiikush:

and nobody is allowed to reject a pair.

Well he might be lucky because people will vote for Khole (she is a drama queen). Drama queens always last longer in the history of big brother.

lol... Make him start prayer
Bros, no be this kain drama queen dem dey vote for.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
safarigirl:
The strongest pairs are:

Anto and Lolu: Mostly obscure, least likely to get nominated for eviction. They will last

Tobi and CeeC: Power Couple. They will come up for eviction a couple of times, but will survive. Could also ride on HOH immunity a few times

Weakest Couples

Dee 1 and Vandorra: Dee1 was foolish to reject Ahneeka. That babe for save him dry destiny, but he went for someone drier than him, he go dey alright

K Brulé and Khloe: This pairing is just sad

Ahneeka so far has been drier than deeOne.. She showed potential to be fun during the intro and on stage..
But ever since Debbie rise deceived me last year.. IL have to watch her closely...
Ahneeka and Rico is also a weak link

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
vladimiros:
Aneeka picks dee one

But he rejects her
D1 will surely leave d house before Ahneeka

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
Foxrain:

Why do you keep saying tobi is strong?
Has he been tested or is his big breast confusing your destiny?
How can someone solely declare someone strong solely on her preconceptions when the internet is saying another thing.
Even the HOH Toby won was fraudulent because they got automatic qualification simply because they didn't have a bed and not because they could open a lock.
Your ITK is too much

I don't understand your philosophy.
If Tobi has not been tested, what parameters did you use in picking Miracle as your ultimate winner?
I know you're marketing Miracle passionately but biko, let us have a level playing field.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
Abeg, who be this Kbrule wey no no say "Wa" na come for Yoruba. He sha knew it was either Yoruba or Igbo. So, he sort the advice of Nina who told him that "Wa" means GO in Yoruba. I died.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lolu and Anto pairing grin

Uniilorin students and lecturers go they celebrate, the closest that sch will ever be connected to America

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
jibs4lv:
for what De one do, the community elders have decided to pair you with khloe.
they will b d 1st to bounce
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
Afam4eva:

Bros, no be this kain drama queen dem dey vote for.
So far, she has been the only one bringing in drama the big brother way.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
Foxrain:

Hahahahahaha I think it was my t boss.

I thought it was Uriel sef.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
Papiikush:

So far, she has been the only one bringing in drama the big brother way.
I thought about it too and wanted her to stay a little bit longer but i won't go out of my way to vote for her. She has a horrible character.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
Kbrule and Rico talking about abuse they pass as halfcastes

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
iamJ:

Uniilorin students and lecturers go they celebrate, the closest that sch will ever be connected to America

See your mouth..... Dont come and misyawn on this thread jor.....gerraout of here. This is Big brother and leave school matter for education section grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
Rico said he was already preparing his swag and rose for Bambam, but Bambam curved him ehn.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
DoubleeDee:

I don't understand your philosophy.
If Tobi has not been tested, what parameters did you use in picking Miracle as your ultimate winner?
I know you're marketing Miracle passionately but biko, let us have a level playing field.
Did I say miracle will win or did I say I want miracle to win?
Answer me now!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
safarigirl:
Nina and Miracle are getting kicked out first. Kill two idiots with one stone
I'm with u on this
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
FrankGiel:

Ahneeka so far has been drier than deeOne.. She showed potential to be fun during the intro and on stage..
But ever since Debbie rise deceived me last year.. IL have to watch her closely...

True, Dee1 didn't see any potential in her.
Not like he went for a better option anyway.

I think some of them enter the house and get intimidated. DebbieRise remains a perfect example!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I thought it was Uriel sef.
It's not normal for a girl to have your kind of name. Answer me truthfully, do you swing another way? undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
iamJ:

Uniilorin students and lecturers go they celebrate, the closest that sch will ever be connected to American deportee
FTFY
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
thatigboman:
I'm with u on this
Over my dead body!
That can and will never happen.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
Donbabajay12:
The pairs:::::
cee c-tobi
anto-lolu
ify-angel
deeone-vandora
princess-bitto
bam bam-teddy
nina-miracle,
khloe- k brule
Ahnneka-rico
Alex -Leo
Anto-Lolu is the best pair. I wish bambam-Teddy goes far

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
FrankGiel:

The competition is not between Ahneeka and Dee one. It's between her and other ladies and there's really not much difference between the ladies in my opinion. Right now, Ahneeka is average at best based on what we have seen but she's definitely better than Vandora.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
jibs4lv:
but de one Bleep up.
we will treat his Bleep up. But I like vandora shaa
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nina - I like to be at the right track.
Chai!! Rochas mould this girl already now

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
Afam4eva:

I thought about it too and wanted her to stay a little bit longer but i won't go out of my way to vote for her. She has a horrible character.
True...she isn't my favorite but will you choose DeeOne and Vendora instead?

D1 is as dry as a dead tree and Vendora is so mute she makes miracle look lousy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LholarB(f): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
Afam4eva:
Dee 1 is apologizing to Ahneeka.

Medicine after Death, he messed up big time...my love for him have reduced .... Mumu Boy... Am pained for Ahneeka embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.