Stats: 3,162,070 members, 7,849,334 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3922685 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
MamBi:

And you are doing a good job jare. Did you by any chance see Anto? How are Cee'c and Tobi? Is Lolu still giving insightful lectures? BamTeddy nko? Is Angel back to being the mouth now that the toy babies are gone?

CeeC was focused on her task
Tobiness was goofing around, playing with a balloon...that game of nodding one with your nose?

Anto was beside Nina as they were eating, she was eating from a separate plate, but of course! cheesy

Okay BamTeddy were doing love too but you know I do not look at them cos of Bamike...and cos I have MiNa goals already cheesy

Rico, Teddy, Bamike, Nina in one group
They are all encouraging to one another even though I heard Bamike say one thing like"constructive criticism please" when Teddy said something. I did an eye roll at her then

Ehee, when MiNa were swaying, Nina rapped and Miracle hailed her loudly while Teddy looked at Nina with something akin to ?pride? respect? surprise?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
All these epistles and bitterness over a game... Smh

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
FrankGiel:

Handkerchief for ur tears

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:

Tobiness was goofing around, playing with a balloon...that game of nodding one with your nose?

Anto was beside Nina as they were eating, she was eating from a separate plate, but of course! cheesy

Okay BamTeddy were doing love too but you know I do not look at them cos of Bamike...and cos I have MiNa goals already cheesy

They are all encouraging to one another even though I heard Bamike say one thing like"constructive criticism please" when Teddy said something. I did an eye roll at her then

Ehee, when MiNa were swaying, Nina rapped and Miracle hailed her loudly while Teddy looked at Nina with something akin to pride

Awwww... I was blushing at this update embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ratioxyz: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ceecee wanna cry cos of Tobi o .. #YorubaDEMON

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
vaca1:
And how do you know she's been dumped? it is still an assumption. The way you guys are carrying this whole thing is as if you really want him to fail woefully then use that to hold him down.

When you see a post that has no bearing to the show, you leave it dear
E.g. all those voting permutations and the demographics that vote
The masses always do their thing, lol
And they always choose a REAL person whose overall character strikes a chord within them

Then lastly, enjoy your favs and tmr(winning) will take care of itself
Cheers

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ratioxyz: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
"... the point we were close it was more detrimental to me... " Tobi
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:

Ehee, when MiNa were swaying, Nina rapped and Miracle hailed her loudly while Teddy looked at Nina with something akin to pride

Thanks love. Yum Yum!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
mamBi
Use your phone to browse toxicpatat
Excuse yourself to the loo
CeeBi talking

Tobi, " you shouldn't have gone to that place that you did
He's not angry anymore but he doesn't trust her
He would never do that to someone

It is long
But Tobi does not trust her anymore and wants to keep his distance

Your babe says growing up, cheating happened a lot around her
She is agitated and he is calm ("you can't blame me for keeping my distance")

No love lost for Tobi, however he has left the CeeBi building

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ceecee should free Tobi nau, the relationship na by force? The boy has moved on and she is going on and on about his faults in the relationship they supposedly had. Nobody to control, her body is not at rest. Na wa for this girl oh!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
vaca1:
if you look at what is going on , they are acting on script.
Look at Tobi all of a sudden he changed cos Nigerian complained and same thing is happening to miracle.
Nigerians wailed that it is not all about kissing kissing, that these girls are going to be their downfall one way or the other. I am sure they were confronted secretly and that's what brought about the change. you never can tell

Awon conspiracy theorist, una don come again. Even after Tobi publicly expressed why he suddenly changed to anybody they cared to listen, you're saying that someone passed him the information about public's opinion on his relationship with Cee'c that's why he changed.

Same way una say Cee'c na Ebuka's wife's cousin. Did Ebuka or Biggie tell you the embolden personally?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
missunknown:
Ceecee should free Tobi nau, the relationship na by force? The boy has moved on and she is going on and on about his faults in the relationship tgey supposedly had

She likes him for real. It's just her toxic attitude soiling everything

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:

She likes the control she had over him

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
alekside:
All these epistles and bitterness over a game... Smh

They say it is banter and they enjoy it. grin grin grin

I have noticed a pattern. Anytime the house is not that interesting, Nairalanders fill in with the heated discussions and "banter" inducing posts.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
mamBi doll
I am porting from this gist
MiNa chilling in the Executive Suite
She is lying sprawled on him while he reads a brief

(Like the daddy wey he be, lol)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
I have an aaawwww kiss picture, but I dunno how to upload
Anyone? Using an iPhone
I have tried to copy but paste did not come up
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:
@ Threebear...he has effortless charm I think
Right now Miracle and Nina were all loveydovey, lol
He walked up to where she was doing her task with Teddy, Rico and co and held her arms from the back while she swayed as she performed with her mini group

BB called him, he goes, "Sir" and leaves only to come back to the same
Fulfilling my romance-less MiNa fantasy for the day cheesy

Oh! Here they are eating together from one plate right now!
I guess no one else saw this wink
lipsrsealed
Well I did, and people on the TV straps too, since everybody on here is at work now

Thanks for this.

I knew it wasn't over for Mina. Things were just unfolding too fast: pair change, Head of house roles responsibilities, BB new rules limiting his interactions with Nina, Anto's 'no send' attitude, parental roles, organized 'kidnap' of his dolly, among others - enough to make one crazy. But in all, Miracle kept his cool and pleasantly surprised a great many by handling the issues well - and to the chagrin of the opposing ones.

But then one would expect misinterpretation of his actions, especially by his lovely princessa, Nina, who still expected same attention despite Mi's numerous challenges. But BB has not finished with his tricks yet. So being quick to blame or take a position should not be team Mina's forte. Patience is it till HoH responsibility is off.

However your post is refreshing. Mina ain't over. I suspect it will carry over outside. And until the competition goes individual, team Mina remains cheesy

Thanks again for the update

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
peeps4u:

No, you got the message wrong. We aren't talking about the new expressive and playful Miracle. We are talking how a man who always acted like a lover and staring at Nina with lovely expression and affection who has now abandoned Nina and now acts like they never had anything together before even when HMs like Alex & Leo, Teddy & Bam who were partners before and now have new partners still bond with their old partners.

What happened to the once caring and romantic Miracle?

He could have changed and be more playful and lively like he is now without changing how he treats and acts towards Nina, but he now snaps at her.

This is coming after he has sexed Nina and then got paired to Anti who has always been his preferred choice in the house.

The question again is was the lovey dovey Mina had in the past real as people thought, isn't it looking like Miracle played her, gave her attention then till he got what he wanted?

How is Miracle's xter different from a typical playboy?

That's what we are talking about
I had to quote this.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:
mamBi
Use your phone to browse toxicpatat
Excuse yourself to the loo
CeeBi talking

Tobi, " you shouldn't have gone to that place that you did
He's not angry anymore but he doesn't trust her
He would never do that to someone

It is long
But Tobi does not trust her anymore and wants to keep his distance

Your babe says growing up, cheating happened a lot around her
She is agitated and he is calm ("you can't blame me for keeping my distance"wink

No love lost for Tobi, however he has left the CeeBi building

I could not do the loo thingy darn it.

As much as I like Cee'c, I am happy this has happened to her. Hopefully, she will learn a life lesson from this. You can't continuously trample on another person's feelings just because you can...

They should be friends from afar... Let her go and work at making other friends.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
"Miracle I am sick don't you know how to pet someone? Do not tickle me"
He does that half hearted back rub that men do angry

Teddy calls "Nina" from downstairs
And she says, "oh God.. Teddy you know I am sick"...and he says, "just come and do one and two"

Teddy awaits
She will just go down to rap twice and come up
Oh my heart!
kiss cheesy tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anikulhapo(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Naso Threebear support TBoss last year, writing long epistles for us in support of her till she lost out on the winning prize. Any housemate that he supports will lose!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
MamBi:

They say it is banter and they enjoy it. grin grin grin

I have noticed a pattern. Anytime the house is not that interesting, Nairalanders fill in with the heated discussions and "banter" inducing posts.

The banter is interesting a times though, especially when it is devoid of bitterness and personal insults.

By the way, your username always reminds me of the lovely "Mambi" from Ghana. smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
missunknown:
Ceecee should free Tobi nau, the relationship na by force? The boy has moved on and she is going on and on about his faults in the relationship they supposedly had. Nobody to control her body is not at rest, na wa for this girl oh!

She is still going on about his faults? Abeg who get sellotape make I take am close part of her mouth.. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:

You crack me up whenever you call Bambam "Bamike". cheesy grin cheesy

Hmmmmnnn... I see my babies trying to play ping pong with my heart, I'm so not trippin yet. I won't scream Mina or blush at whatever they do, darriz dia punishment. undecided grin cheesy angry

I also see some love doctors, Playboy defectives, dummie slayers, saying they saw through Miracle all along. Hehehehe... Funny how they failed to say jack about their discoveries until now. Kikikikiki grin humans! Even those not watching don become analyst, thanks to updates from here. Hahahaha grin cheesy grin. I bow for me pipu! lipsrsealed

Anyways, e don do. Miracle na Playboy, Nina na mumu, we don hear. We love them with their shortcomings. Ese pupo.

Minavilleeeeee! angry kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:

she really likes him but she can't just accept she was wrong. I believe if she apologize truly the guy will give her another chance even if he doesn't trust her like before.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:

Awwww... I was blushing at this update embarassed

It's hard not to laugh now, lol
Deal wirrit!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
alekside:
The banter is interesting a times though, especially when it is devoid of bitterness and personal insults.

By the way, your username always reminds me of the lovely "Mambi" from Ghana. smiley

The one that fell in love with Uti in the last BBA? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
BamGel just hailed Nina loud and with love
(Sadly as the housemates become closer, fans become more hating ...the reason why we saw TBoss and Kemen sharing love, to our greatest horror cheesy tongue)

"Nina Minaj"
She was heard rapping outside with Teddy them

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:
mamBi doll
I am porting from this gist
MiNa chilling in the Executive Suite
She is lying sprawled on him while he reads a brief

(Like the daddy wey he be, lol)

I told you guys to chill yesterday.

But what is NINA doing in that place? I thought biggie said she should not go there? Antooooooo! Where are you to stir up the pot? tongue tongue tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
MiNa again chilling in the room
But I am too fulfilled to update, will just watch them breathe
Ciao tongue

Anyway Biggie just called Miracle
So lemme eat

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Giel:

Defence minister grin I like. Well done grin

cheesy grin grin cheesy

Somebody cannor look for trouble in peace? grin lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
MamBi:

The one that fell in love with Uti in the last BBA? grin
Yes, the one in Tayo's set. I always picture her anytime I see your post on here grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54