Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3919234 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
MamBi:

I told you guys to chill yesterday.

But what is NINA doing in that place? I thought biggie said she should not go there? Antooooooo! Where are you to stir up the pot? tongue tongue tongue

Bimbo corrupted me last season ooo
Now all I watch is romance
cheesy
You dunno what I wanna do to Anto

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
Okay Rico came up to Nina
My chance to know him
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nina rapping while Rico coaches her with love kiss
She is sick, I think that's why he is up
They have to be ready For tonight

Nina can rap yo (Princess' voice)
Rico is a bundle of talent

(This is happening in the executive suite)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
ratioxyz:
Ceecee wanna cry cos of Tobi o
.. #YorubaDEMON

She didn't even make any point throughout dt convo. Just going on in circles saying he must have never had any feelings for her and his real personality is just showing. He's not empathetic to her feelings. He is taking things too far and seeing what he wants to see. This girl is so full of herself. She can't even apologize for what she said.

Tobi said he's not angry abt anything. Dt he's over it but things can never be d way it was btw them before because actions have consequences. Dt he's even scared to touch her cos he doesn't trust her anymore. Dt she caused it so she should stop attributing it to sthn else. He said if the tables were turned she wldnt trust him anymore as well. He said its sthn anyone can forgive but it's not sthn u can come bk from.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
she really likes him but she can't just accept she was wrong. I believe if she apologize truly the guy will give her another chance even if he doesn't trust her like before.

A heartfelt apology goes a long way...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
For those giving unsolicited advice, defaming Nina and shielding Miracle. Hope y'all are watching.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:
BamGel just hailed Nina loud and with love
(Sadly as the housemates become closer, fans become more hating ...the reason why we saw TBoss and Kemen sharing love, to our greatest horror cheesy tongue)

"Nina Minaj"
She was heard rapping outside with Teddy them

Eeghe:
MiNa again chilling in the room
But I am too fulfilled to update, will just watch them breathe
Ciao tongue

Anyway Biggie just called Miracle
So lemme eat

I don't want to scream Mina. Oh lawd! Help me to shut my mouth for now. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mi mi mi mi... grin lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
MamBi:

I told you guys to chill yesterday.

But what is NINA doing in that place? I thought biggie said she should not go there? Antooooooo! Where are you to stir up the pot? tongue tongue tongue

Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Anikulhapo:
Naso Threebear support TBoss last year, writing long epistles for us in support of her till she lost out on the winning prize. Any housemate that he supports will lose!
GBAM!!!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
she really likes him but she can't just accept she was wrong. I believe if she apologize truly the guy will give her another chance even if he doesn't trust her like before.

She is proud.

missunknown:

She likes the control she had over him
word

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
janellemonae:

She didn't even make any point throughout dt convo. Just going on in circles saying he must have never had any feelings for her and his real personality is just showing. He's not empathetic to her feelings. He is taking things too far and seeing what he wants to see. This girl is so full of herself. She can't even apologize for what she said.

Tobi said he's not angry abt anything. Dt he's over it but things can never be d way it was btw them before because actions have consequences. Dt he's even scared to touch her cos he doesn't trust her anymore. Dt she caused it because he wasn't like dt before, so she should stop attributing it to sthn else. He said if the tables were turned she wldnt trust him anymore as well.

Thank you for the update.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Thanks to those(ibkayee,giel and eghe) that have been giving us updates.

Now to threebear, livelymaltilda and papikush that keep writing their village people's history in form of very long unnecessary epistles, I just wanted to inform you guys that it just rained for the first time in a long while here in Sokoto.

Pls argue on that.

20 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:

It's hard not to laugh now, lol
Deal wirrit!
Duh! tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Biggie leave Nina to rest oo
Don't joke with her well being with disturbing her
Thank you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ewoma45:
Thanks to those(ibkayee,giel and eghe) that have been giving us updates.

Now to threebear, livelymaltilda and papikush that keep writing their village people's history in form of very long unnecessary epistles, I just wanted to inform you guys that it just rained for the first time in a long while here in Sokoto.

Pls argue on that.

K tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
spongeisback:
For those giving unsolicited advice, defaming Nina and shielding Miracle. Hope y'all are watching.
grin lolz at miracle's facial expression, he looks forced

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Anikulhapo:
Naso Threebeär support TBoss last year, writing long epistles for us in support of her till she lost out on the winning prize. Any housemate that he supports will lose!

LWKMD. grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:

CeeC was focused on her task
Tobiness was goofing around, playing with a balloon...that game of nodding one with your nose?

[/b]Anto was beside Nina as they were eating, she was eating from a separate plate, but of course! cheesy[b]

Okay BamTeddy were doing love too but you know I do not look at them cos of Bamike...and cos I have MiNa goals already cheesy

Rico, Teddy, Bamike, Nina in one group
They are all encouraging to one another even though I heard Bamike say one thing like"constructive criticism please" when Teddy said something. I did an eye roll at her then

[/b]Ehee, when MiNa were swaying, Nina rapped and Miracle hailed her loudly while Teddy looked at Nina with something akin to pride
[b]

Mmmmmmmm....yumm yumm grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
styrese:
grin lolz at miracle's facial expression, he looks forced

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
spongeisback:

That feeling when you've given shorty the dick and she keeps asking for a relationship grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Meanwhile after Ceeto's convo, camera pans to Mina in bed upstairs.

Nina - I hope my makeup is not staining ur shirt.
Miracle - If it stains, I'll change it.

Camera goes to angel and bam in d kitchen.

Angel - I like how ur mature abt the whole thing (don't know what they were talking abt).
Bam - there's sthn different abt u, ur so much calmer. (I think this is true).
They're both laughing at sthn.

Camera pans to Rico and Nina practicing the rap for their task.

Miracle calls everyone to the lounge to practice their presentation.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by munalight(f): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=spongeisback post=65286168][/quote]
No, he doesn't look forced, he enjoyed her company. That shot was gotten when he was trying to memorize his speech for this evening's task.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
munalight:

No, he doesn't look forced, he enjoyed her company. That shot was gotten when he was trying to memorize his speech for this evening's task.
grin I hear u, time would tell
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
The Miracle serious look was when he trying to memorize his poem
I cannot believe the posters who are saying that "forced ish"

Has it become this toxic? That we become comfy with lies!? shocked
Eisshhh

Even if it kills me, I will post the 5 pictures I took

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ceecee is lying down on the chair, covering her face and looking depressed. Everyone else is talking abt d task. Don't think she's interested in this task presentation.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
munalight:

Hello, are you me?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
munalight:

Pay no attention to them, it's their job to hate. grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bamteddy singing (bam has a nice voice). Nina and Rico rapping.

After the singing they're abt to practice for their talk show.

(Why is lolus face close to Antos and he's licking his lips while staring at her lips? Creepy boy)

Ahneeka is d talk show host throwing questions at other hms. She just called myths as meths. (Phoney is not by force).

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by munalight(f): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:

Hello, are you me?
No Ma/Sir

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
munalight:

Thank God you watched it. When she removed her hand from him he quickly put it back on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
If no be real-time updates, keep it at a minimum. Some of us are managing data now ah ahn. Epistles just full everywhere

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
So Lolu and Anto are back together. Awwww....

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.