Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,069 members, 7,845,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3918973 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cee c is just sad but she still won't admit she's wrong...wa pe nibe
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nina raps? Woah...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
guardsman:

Don't blame Nina. U've got to realize that this new Miracle is unrecognizable to Nina. The Miracle she fell in love with was d clingy, lovey dovey Telemundo Miracle, a lover who treated her like a Queen, crushed over her, listened to her, no matter what & not this Miracle that snaps at her in every little thing. For him to tell Nina that he's not Teddy & can not play dat type of lovey dovey love Teddy is playing with Bambam with her anymore must have been painful for Nina.
If i were a Mina fan, knowing how little Miracle brings to d show apart of d Mina love story, rather that tell Nina to bring it on, I'd advice Miracle to stick to d formula that was working for him.
Mina fans are like Donald Trump fans. They will support MiNa no matter how irrational it might seem. Miracle has everything to lose should MiNa fall apart.

Not so fast !

I like their romance no doubt but I would

Absolutely still have a ball without it

Some of us liked miracle from the first day before Mina happened

And as for the new miracle ....Nina have no way of knowing

What is "new or old" about the guy....he said this much to her yesterday

Who did she fall in love with?

The real miracle or her idea of him?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
janellemonae:
Bamteddy singing (bam has a nice voice). Nina and Rico rapping.

After the singing they're abt to practice for their talk show.

(Why is lolus face close to Antos and he's licking his lips while staring at her lips? Creepy boy)

Ahneeka is d talk show host throwing questions at other hms. She just called myths as meths. (Phoney is not by force).

Have Anto and Lolu done their own talking too?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
They are doing a nice test run of their presentation
I see that Anto and Lolu covering legs in one blanket

Maybe MiNa advice to them to talk has happened
Why did we not see that!? angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
janellemonae:

She didn't even make any point throughout dt convo. Just going on in circles saying he must have never had any feelings for her and his real personality is just showing. He's not empathetic to her feelings. He is taking things too far and seeing what he wants to see. This girl is so full of herself. She can't even apologize for what she said.

Tobi said he's not angry abt anything. Dt he's over it but things can never be d way it was btw them before because actions have consequences. Dt he's even scared to touch her cos he doesn't trust her anymore. Dt she caused it so she should stop attributing it to sthn else. He said if the tables were turned she wldnt trust him anymore as well. He said its sthn anyone can forgive but it's not sthn u can come bk from.
I saw someone on twitter suggest that what's he's doing to her is a secret task lool Tobi is really over it

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:
So Lolu and Anto are back together. Awwww....
winkThat's so cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
So they're doing a dry run for their presentation and Tobi is talking. Nina walks up to Ahneeka to whisper into her ear and FOOLISH Tobi says:If I abuse you now it will be like am abusing you.
This Tobi guy is a fool and am looking forward to the day Nina stands up to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
MamBi:

Have Anto and Lolu done their own talking too?

They didn't show them at all before now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
ibkayee:

I saw someone on twitter suggest that what's he's doing to her is a secret task lool Tobi is really over it
smiley not really over it o, I feel if she uses her head and begs him a little he may come back to her
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
He missed her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
spongeisback:
So they're doing a dry run for their presentation and Tobi is talking. Nina walks up to Ahneeka to whisper into her ear and FOOLISH Tobi says:If I abuse you now it will be like am abusing you.
This Tobi guy is a fool and am looking forward to the day Nina stands up to him.

That is the only thing about Tobi that I hate
How he does not like her
But because I cannot control who he likes, I will just deal wirrit
But they tease each other a lot too
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:
Nina rapping while Rico coaches her with love kiss
She is sick, I think that's why he is up
They have to be ready For tonight

Nina can rap yo (Princess' voice)
Rico is a bundle of talent

(This is happening in the executive suite)

My baby Nina is stepping up kiss kiss
You go girl, kiss with or without miracle, continue to shine kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
spongeisback:

Nina has always said that she doesn't like teddy and tobi.
During the bonding task she begged that she not be paired to any of them if not they will fight cheesy
Lol, tobi should not make her angry, she tolerates a lot sha.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
spongeisback:
He missed her.

Very deceptive look.
The guy na snake, Bleep-boy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
Blackhawk04:

I don't want to scream Mina. Oh lawd! Help me to shut my mouth for now. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mi mi mi mi... grin lipsrsealed

Shout it tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Anikulhapo:
Naso Threebear support TBoss last year, writing long epistles for us in support of her till she lost out on the winning prize. Any housemate that he supports will lose!

Apparently, he's a she. The tin bust my head.
All these possessive Cee C-like women wey nor dey ever hear another pesin own

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
styrese:
smiley not really over it o, I feel if she uses her head and begs him a little he may come back to her
Not over her, but over her wahala. I think he's genuinely cautious of her now, for her to have made those insinuations. He probably still likes her, just that the love isn't worth her stress

We are pleased and ardently await his return

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
guardsman:

Yeah, and neither are you.
You are a Miracle fan, not a Mina fan. Your support for Miracle has nothing to do with Mina. Your obsession is not with d MiNa relationship but with "fine boy" no pimples.

Can this offense be found in our criminal code?

I mean liking a fine boy no pimples? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Giel:

Shout it tongue

Loud it cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
Blackhawk04:

cheesy grin grin cheesy

Somebody cannor look for trouble in peace? grin lipsrsealed
Ayam supporting ya trouble tongue grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
ibkayee:

Not over her, but over her wahala. I think he's genuinely cautious of her now, for her to have made those insinuations. He probably still likes her, just that the love isn't worth her stress

We are happy for him and ardently await his return

She should apologise, not explain herself. I so hate when people do that nonsense, just apologise and cut out the justification.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
ibkayee:

We are happy for him and ardently await his return

grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Miracle's leadership style is interactive, all inclusive, chilled and naiccce
He also has a never say die attitude (confirmed by housemates and seen the day they played hide and seek)

I love how he acknowledged Nina's contribution to his winning HoH
We laikke it, its naicce cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
pleaseoo, what's wrong with ifu, she's kinda dull since princess left and her pairing with Angel ended.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:
Miracle's leadership style is interactive, all inclusive, chilled and naiccce
He also has a never say die attitude (confirmed by housemates and seen the day they played hide and seek)

I love how he acknowledged Nina's contribution to his winning HoH
We laikke it, its naicce cool

Better, grin

I would have wanted baby Nina to win hoh next time but she is paired with someone, maybe when she is alone.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
AntiBrutus:

She should apologise, not explain herself. I so hate when people do that nonsense, just apologise and cut out the justification.
Lol that would be nice, but then if things have gotten this far and it still hasn't occurred to her yet, meh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
vaca1:
you see Nigerians , we are in real trouble. I could remember when pple were thrashing Miracle cos of this same lovey-dovey,he is too quiet, always guming guming , I never knew you guy were seeking for his downfall with all those rants. He has decided to be more lively and the complaints continues. Be really careful with Nigerians. Anyone hoping for God to come and rescue this country is on a long thing cos our mindset is full of evil.

The comments were ridiculous

....does he think he can win the money by kissing?

......they have isolated themselves and all they do is kiss

......we are tired of seeing them drink each other's saliva

.......they are so dull, and know nothing but kiss all day

.......their kissing is fake, why can't they take it further?

........they are so boring, so annoying.........

Jeezzz......now they are crying more than the bereaved

Make una leave Mina for us ooooo!

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bamteddy practicing their song and dancing in bed. Rico, ahneeka, lolu, Tobi and miracle also in d room. Rico blowing trumpet wt his mouth at their song.

This house is boring sha.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Anikulhapo:
Naso Threebear support TBoss last year, writing long epistles for us in support of her till she lost out on the winning prize. Any housemate that he supports will lose!

It would be sad if you hated on Mi, Na or MiNa just because a forum person that you don't like is for them
Have you checked them out and seen that you don't like their reality?

If yes, okay, I respect it, move with your favs
If not, I ask that you take a week to observe them, you may become a believer cheesy

And, honestly, against all odds they were not evicted before PriTto and VanDee so I know they are happy
And we will keep making them happy
Then whoever God has ordained will win
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:
Instead of hyping their candidate, they bash Miracle up and down, making him more popular cheesy
Are playboys not human again? What is it about your own favourite? Or is it anyone but Miracle, i.e."my favourite has no name"? cheesy

Don't be shy, hype your person
Now I am bored

All they all do is talk about Mina, grin
and you wonder if their faves are that boring that they can do nothing but talk about a housemate that they don't like, grin grin
If only they could spend this much time talking about their faves. Or maybe they don't even have, grin just haters of mina grin

How much more till presentation? Has big brother said a time for presentation?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
AntiBrutus:

True, she is so egocentric, that's her major problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.