Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883347 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I've liked his partnership with Alex so far, he's been so free
Yes and i love it too,brings out the real tobi.for that,i want leo to be evicted so that romance can enter.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
Whealth:
Tobi is arguably the most entertaining guy in the house,you gotta love his "'yorubaenglish" swag,dude can switch from porsh to ibile faster than the gear of a formular one car,he is very masculine,but yet can be as gentle as a dove,if not for cee c,he would have been amongst the top 2 contenders for the moola,and now that he is breaking free from her shackles,I hope we get to see him for who he really his,and get to see the qualities that made him well liked in the first few days of the show,b4 the cee c saga
Gbam, Im liking the new Tobi not the other one trapped in the bottle grin

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
during the live show, Ebuka mentioned that there is a twist to the head of house, please who knows what the twist was.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Opiletool:

I tell you. They've all won, except for those that have nothing doing before going into the house.

Teddy has gotten the fame...

Nina's business will enjoy more patronage.. Even khloe's

Leo has marketed himself so much.

Expect to see more of ahneeka and ifu's faces on your TV screen. And so on. It's also a win win for the likes of for bitto and Angel.

The programme will make a lot of impact (both positive and negative) in the lives of the housemates. How positive or negative is now left to the housemates.

Like it has made for previous struggling housemates, yeah?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
eksbabe:
I think he looked good just that the powder was a lil too much
The lipstick was off but she tried all the same, the time was limited.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Y did bam bam take ninas powder

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
sgtponzihater1:

Like it has made for previous struggling housemates, yeah?

Read my last statement.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Store room now open for a 'treat'

I guess it's their outfits for tonight

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
senatordave1:

How can you say that to your sister from the same state as you? Ozubulu is not far from awka etiti oh.
Lolzz... No sentiments biko
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
prewtyjulie:
during the live show, Ebuka mentioned that there is a twist to the head of house, please who knows what the twist was.

Not being able to choose a preferred partner to share the suite with, that's like the only difference between the present HoH and the previous ones.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
dazzy2:
Y did bam bam take ninas powder

Na only that one you see?
You will see good things and not update them...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Seems the theme of the outfits is 'denim'

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Na only that one you see?
You will see good things and not update them...

What good one did she fail to report here? No be every update be attack on your favourite HMs biko... Ughhh!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:

What good one did she fail to report here? No be every update be attack on your favourite HMs biko... Ughhh!

It's been long I have seen her update. And this is what she can update after a recess... smiley

Yes, let me defend my favourite housemates. No one has ever stopped you from defending yours.. Biko nu, leave me...

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
Opiletool:

I tell you. They've all won, except for those that have nothing doing before going into the house.

Teddy has gotten the fame...

Nina's business will enjoy more patronage.. Even khloe's

Leo has marketed himself so much.

Expect to see more of ahneeka and ifu's faces on your TV screen. And so on. It's also a win win for the likes of for bitto and Angel.

The programme will make a lot of impact (both positive and negative) in the lives of the housemates. How positive or negative is now left to the housemates.
I 'll give you my one like, you make sense.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
ibkayee:
Seems the theme of the outfits is 'denim'
Payporte been advertising Denim lately

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
deelizabeth93:

So, you are now a fortune teller to know his songs will take forever to blow...
Please, park yourself to one side jare. How can you sit and talk about someone else's future like this?
Support whoever you want to... But, please don't under estimate another person's destiny... It's not a good thing.
Aunty mi, no vex ni, I was only serving it the way your fellow teddy a supporter served his to other hms ni. Abi u didn't see his comments about other hms, of course u did but as una dey thesame boat, u chose to ignore his own and reply mine undecided
Anyways, woteva I say here about any hms, biko take it as face value o, no harm intended mbok grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
CeeC doesn't like her skirt grin.. I don't like it too cheesy

Can wait to see bambam rock her dress. kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
MizzD:
CeeC doesn't like her skirt grin.. I don't like it too cheesy

Can wait to see bambam rock her dress. kiss

Well she should try and make it work, after all khloe use to get horrible outfits and she didn't complain. Also Anto did not get any make up in her gift bag yet she didn't whine.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
janefrancisca:
Aunty mi, no vex ni, I was only serving it the way your fellow teddy a supporter served his to other hms ni. Abi u didn't see his comments about other hms, of course u did but as una dey thesame boat, u chose to ignore his own and reply mine undecided
Anyways, woteva I say here about any hms, biko take it as face value o, no harm intended mbok grin

Aunty keh, Noooo tongue
Yes, I saw it... He also praised two other housemates asides Teddy, dear. But you 'bolded' only his part. If you had also insulted the other housemates he praised... I would have ignored.
Alright smiley

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
deelizabeth93:

It's been long I have seen her update. And this is what she can update after a recess... smiley

Yes, let me defend my favourite housemates. No one has ever stopped you from defending yours.. Biko nu, leave me...

Oh! So your work here is to monitor people's updates and their contents? Besides, how long is your long? She was here this morning. I can't stop you from defending your favourites, you've no right to question her updates either.

She didn't write of the good Bambam did today, how many good updates have you dropped on Bambam today? You still failed to answer her question and you're talking about defending your HM, you're yet to defend until you give a tangible reason on why she picked my yum yum's powder...

How I take hold you before? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
sweetdude001:

Na sand dey ur own ryt up abi? Just admit d guy made lota sense.
Don't mind him. He met his match, had nothing else to say...then bowed out.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
what have noticed is dat its mostly ladies dat like cee cee. tobi likes her and she treats him like crap even after all e does for her in d house. is it d one dat she pushed tobi away when he wanted to hug her after biggie first unpaired dem, or the one she accused him of touching her without his peemission. so u know if a guy is so nice to a lady and d lady keeps treating him like crap d day his eyes will open no matter the begging she begs d guy is gone. wooo let she continue like dat oooo. but wat is bad is bad. even nina sef fall my hand after apologising to her bf wen she kissed miracle d first time she still had sex wit miracle. #teamrifu
Biko somebody help o, which team is rifu? grin. All these confused people that claim to watch this show won't rest. Cee-C will not give you people high blood pressure.

Please next time use past tense because the trash you put up there about Cee C happened centuries ago, they are in another phase now and my girl is the one chasing but we love her like that grin

Trash post.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
Too much fighting here, let peace reign.
We are not helping our favourites by engaging in cheap banters @closerange opened my eyes yesterday and I realised in my bid to run down Teddy 0 (sorry) Teddy A, I was actually alienating fans for miracle.

A lot of influential people visit Nairaland, they come in as guests and view the page.
These set of people do not even watch the show, they only judge with what they see and make decisions on votes not based on performance but based on the fans representing the said person.

After miracle won the arena game yesterday, I decided he is the winner.
At a point when I was always defending him, I was scared, always thinking within myself that I was going against everything I stood for which was feminism and progressiveness.

But watching him yesterday reinforced my belief, that this is someone slated to make a difference.It didn't matter how badly he started, he's always willing to improve and do better and that's a winning mentality.

A wise man once said "take the man who earns a penny thrice a day over the man with a fixed 200 dollar bill, pennies turn to paper, something fixed can only decline "

Miracle's might be baby steps ,but walking he is!
And that's the most important.

Trolling is something that gives me the greatest joy (maybe sex is a close second grin) reeling people up and watching them fume gives me inexplicable joy.

But I'm willing to refrain from all that because I've seen what miracle is capable of and I want him to win. Though nairaland is not a very significant section of the voting populace, you never know who is reading.

Love is all about sacrifice and when you truly believe in something, you'll deny yourself certain things Just to make it work.

I admonish all Miracle fans to take heed, defend him when you must, update positively about him, counter false accusations but avoid throwing cheap shots, don't insult other housemates (unless it gets extreme) .

Miracle can only do so much in the house, it's left for us his real fans to do the rest and help him win.

Let love lead.
May the peace of the lord through Christ our lord be with us all.
Amen.
Going into three days dry fasting.
I will be sending angels to guide and protect whomever it touches their heart to type Vote Mito to 32052 next week and I'll be booking a special prayer for them all.

Another disturbing thing is the amount of tribal bigotry suddenly emanating from here.

I'm from delta igbo, I live in Lagos state , my best friend is Sola from ogun state ,who happens to be the best person I know. Someone who I can always rely on come what may ,someone who I love more than some members of my immediate family.
It's sad that some people have allowed tribalism blind them from the beauty of friendship and adventure.
The world is so much better with variety.
A contrived mindset is like a vortex of impediment.
I pray life humbles such people.

Anyway, before they say I typed another epistle, let me stop here grin

20 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Oh! So your work here is to monitor people's updates and their contents? Besides, how long is your long? She was here this morning. I can't stop you from defending your favourites, you've no right to question her updates either.

She didn't write of the good Bambam did today, how many good updates have you dropped on Bambam today? You still failed to answer her question and you're talking about defending your HM, you're yet to defend until you give a tangible reason on why she picked my yum yum's powder...

How I take hold you before? undecided

Yes dear, that's my work o. Today is Saturday and I have enough time to monitor unlike during the week. How many bad updates have I dropped of your yumyum today? There are a lot of things I could have updated but I ignored it...

No be everything dem dey take update...
If everyone starts updating with petty statements and comments, this thread no go make sense...
Please, put a call to biggie to ask him why she took the powder...

You are holding me because I didn't quote you.. Na another person I quote before you go shook your mouth...

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
thegrace:
For the supporters of Cee c: I hope your son will marry a girl like this Cee c personality we are seen on our screen. Please don't pray and fast against it o.

To the supporter of Nina: I wish you same thing too.

As far as I know, both girls did have above board public intimacy with their partners that I don't expect from a well brought up girls.

One of them have a personality that most parents will declare seven days dry fast and prayers on the highest mountain to avert such calamity in their family.

One of them has a personality that most mother will pray their daughter in law to have bit will say if not because of that indiscretion, I will not have thought twice bit welcome you.

If you go to youtube you will see both have videos of "alleged" indiscretion.

Ifu is my favourite but I know which of the two girls I will pray and fast against coming near my family.
Go fast and pray about you grammar first because it can kill innocent souls. LMAO grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Leo doesn't build house alone. He's involved in transport business, involving trucks. He said he was surprised they found out he's into other businesses during his interview. Apparently the interviewers do their research well. Teddy attested to that too.

Teddy A said a popular tv girl told vandora she knew teddy A would be on the bbnaija show and if she had the opportunity to be in the house with him, she'd shag him. Teddy said he follows this babe on instagram but the babe does not follow him. That it shows some people actually know you and what you do, even when you think they don't.

They have one thing in common, raised alone by their mums. Leo spoke well about his dad. And Teddy-A wants to reach out to his dad after the show. Says closure is needed.

I really admire Leo's hunger for success and I wish him well.

And I keep liking teddy A by the day too. kiss

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

ARE you asking me? Why not ask the person that started the age thing....
Oh.. You want me to notice you? OK.. You have been noticed..
hey leave me out of your querell. I cant start from page 1 to read about you and your fellow cursing each other. It was your comment I saw on the page I opened.
If you want to feel like the the Dangote or Omotola or the Trump of this thread, go on until you will be crowned the marathon champion.
Just mind how you respond to people.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lolzz... No sentiments biko
I know but you know man is a sentimental/emotional animal especially africans and women in general.anyway,i love your objectivity.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
MizzD:
Leo doesn't build house alone. He's involved in transport business, involving trucks. He said he was surprised they found out he's into other businesses during his interview. Apparently the interviewers do their research well. Teddy attested to that too.

Teddy A said a popular tv girl told vandora she knew teddy A would be on the bbnaija show and if she had the opportunity to be in the house with him, she'd have loved to shag him. Teddy said he follows this babe on instagram but the babe does not follow him. That it goes to show some people actually know you and what you do, even when you think they don't.

They have one thing in common, raised alone by their mums. Leo spoke well about his dad. And Teddy-A wants to reach out to his dad after the show. Says closure is needed.

I really admire Leo's hunger for success and I wish him well.

And I keep liking teddy A by the day too. kiss
Me too embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Miracle passed a comment about alex' nips and CeeC called him a pervert grin

Ok.. CeeC's skirt is actually not bad.. Just a bit off for tonight's theme

(1) (2) (3) ... (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.