Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3887766 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
So leolex were having sex last night while codedly using massage as a decoy/pretext.bam bam has been wearing the same top for two days now.hope she's not as dirty as ahneeka.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
ibkayee:

Me too embarassed

I'm not surprised. I see some of your posts and I'm like get out of my head. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
Miracle says he likes the way Alex' nipples look in her shirts, says 'that thing dey turn me on everytime, chai'

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
MizzD:

I'm not surprised. I see some of your posts and I'm like get out of my head. grin cheesy
Same grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04
See your meemee,
Are you watching?

I'm good dear, and you? kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
This miracle's model walk kiss.

I was waiting for the shoulder part too wink

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MarilynNash(f): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
sweetdude001:
Personally ion believe winning the 45M is the ultimate prize... Efe n T-boss come to mind.
If you think t boss has made a quater of the 25million Efe won last year biko wake up from your dream. The ultimate prize right now is that guaranteed 45million.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
Miracle cat walking lol dude is funny sha

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Caseless: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
The reasons I scantly watch the show are: 1. Big brother himself and his commanding tone/voice. Brb
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nell2: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Yes and i love it too,brings out the real tobi.for that,i want leo to be evicted so that romance can enter.
ah swear...They looked together.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
thatigboman:
hey leave me out of your querell. I cant start from page 1 to read about you and your fellow cursing each other. It was your comment I saw on the page I opened.
If you want to feel like the the Dangote or Omotola or the Trump of this thread, go on until you will be crowned the marathon champion.
Just mind how you respond to people.
Then stop jumping into conversations you have no idea how it started..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Yes dear, that's my work o. Today is Saturday and I have enough time to monitor unlike during the week. How many bad updates have I dropped of your yumyum today? There are a lot of things I could have updated but I ignored it...

No be everything dem dey take update...
If everyone starts updating with petty statements and comments, this thread no go make sense...
Please, put a call to biggie to ask him why she took the powder...

You are holding me because I didn't quote you.. Na another person I quote before you go shook your mouth...

You chose to ignore, no one forced you to. Nothing/nobody stops you from dropping bad updates on my yumyum. Heck! They're your opinions and you're entitled to them, I either ignore or discredit them with good points not shutting you down.

You're allowed to update every information, even the meaningless ones, as long as they've to do with Bbn... Shoot your shots, Missy! If the mods think they're inconsequential to this thread, they'd definitely do their job.

Davvy2 didn't quote or mention you but you quoted her and you feel it's cool. And you're telling me I can't quote you because you didn't quote or mention me... How does that sound to your hearing? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
Giel:
Blackhawk04
See your meemee,
Are you watching?

I'm good dear, and you? kiss

My MeeMee noodles, what's he doing this time? kiss kiss

I'm not ooo *Rolls eyes* angry

I dey gallant! Preparing for the parry. grintongue

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
MarilynNash:
If you think t boss has made a quater of the 25million Efe won last year biko wake up from your dream. The ultimate prize right now is that guaranteed 45million.
We talking long term u talking nonsense.
Maybe nt dis yr or next, bt in a few yrs compare Efe wit like T-boss or Bisola

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
sweetdude001:

We talking long term u talking nonsense.
Maybe nt dis yr or next, bt in a few yrs compare Efe wit like T-boss or Bisola

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
Please paste the youtube live link for BBN. I can't remember the page

Cc: papiikush, anybody
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=65340235][/quote]
Dey collect sometin 4 ur hand ni?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
Now I understand why miracle can't even last long... Dude loves sugary drinks like kilode.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:

My MeeMee noodles, what's he doing this time? kiss kiss

I'm not ooo *Rolls eyes* angry

I dey gallant! Preparing for the parry. grintongue

Modelling grin and feeling himself grin

https://twitter.com/KDcode/status/967445642992914432?s=09

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Now I understand why miracle can't even last long... Dude loves sugary drinks like kilode.

No way! This is deep! grin cheesy grin cheesy

Bia! Be very kiaful there. angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
CeeC struggling to twerk for Miracle.. She then remembered her dad would be watching and she said her father will be like what is this girl doing.

Miracle said she should show him some more but she replied that she's keeping the more for the new housemate that will come on Sunday. CeeC is really waiting for a hotter new housemate so she can rub it in with Tobi's face.

Dream on CeeC tongue *in Biggie's voice*

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
what Is this I'm hearing.
cee c twerking nyash in front of miracle and trying to seduce him.
team miracle bring out your Bibles let's pray

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Giel:

Modelling grin and feeling himself grin

https://twitter.com/KDcode/status/967445642992914432?s=09

Hehehehe... Yeye boy like him. tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
sukhothai:

undecided undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:

No way! This is deep! grin cheesy grin cheesy

Bia! Be very kiaful there. angry
Sentiments aside pls. Just look at him drinking one carbonated drinks or the other every minute. You and I know excess sugar causes quick ejaculation grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
sukhothai:

Runs to get her anointing oil and candles...

I cast and bind every CeeCfying spirit surrounding my MeeMee, fall down and die! angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:

I cast and bind every CeeCfying spirit surrounding my MeeMee, fall down and die! angry angry
Aaaaaaaammmmmeeen

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Amen!Amen!! Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Threebear:
[s] Too much fighting here, let peace reign.
We are not helping our favourites by engaging in cheap banters @closerange opened my eyes yesterday and I realised in my bid to run down Teddy 0 (sorry) Teddy A, I was actually alienating fans for miracle.

A lot of influential people visit Nairaland, they come in as guests and view the page.
These set of people do not even watch the show, they only judge with what they see and make decisions on votes not based on performance but based on the fans representing the said person.

After miracle won the arena game yesterday, I decided he is the winner.
At a point when I was always defending him, I was scared, always thinking within myself that I was going against everything I stood for which was feminism and progressiveness.

But watching him yesterday reinforced my belief, that this is someone slated to make a difference.It didn't matter how badly he started, he's always willing to improve and do better and that's a winning mentality.

A wise man once said "take the man who earns a penny thrice a day over the man with a fixed 200 dollar bill, pennies turn to paper, something fixed can only decline "

Miracle's might be baby steps ,but walking he is!
And that's the most important.

Trolling is something that gives me the greatest joy (maybe sex is a close second grin) reeling people up and watching them fume gives me inexplicable joy.

But I'm willing to refrain from all that because I've seen what miracle is capable of and I want him to win. Though nairaland is not a very significant section of the voting populace, you never know who is reading.

Love is all about sacrifice and when you truly believe in something, you'll deny yourself certain things Just to make it work.

I admonish all Miracle fans to take heed, defend him when you must, update positively about him, counter false accusations but avoid throwing cheap shots, don't insult other housemates (unless it gets extreme) .

Miracle can only do so much in the house, it's left for us his real fans to do the rest and help him win.

Let love lead.
May the peace of the lord through Christ our lord be with us all.
Amen.
Going into three days dry fasting.
I will be sending angels to guide and protect whomever it touches their heart to type Vote Mito to 32052 next week and I'll be booking a special prayer for them all.

Another disturbing thing is the amount of tribal bigotry suddenly emanating from here.

I'm from delta igbo, I live in Lagos state , my best friend is Sola from ogun state ,who happens to be the best person I know. Someone who I can always rely on come what may ,someone who I love more than some members of my immediate family.
It's sad that some people have allowed tribalism blind them from the beauty of friendship and adventure.
The world is so much better with variety.
A contrived mindset is like a vortex of impediment.
I pray life humbles such people.

Anyway, before they say I typed another epistle, let me stop here [/s] grin
Trash!!!
As long as this post is from Threebear, it is trash... Cc LAWMA for pickup..

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Msheww....mediocres!!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

U guys should stop talking nonsense. No be all sex dey LST long, there's sometin called quickie....it happens wen coast no clear, and boo n bae wan shapely do suntin.........

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.