Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870554 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
MizzD:
Bamteddy having sex grin

Bambam is asking for sugar but teddy said he'll give her sugar later.
Trouble maker grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
Must lolu be everywhere Anto is aaarrrgh, I like Lolu buh dis one is overdo undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
missunknown:

Yeah that's what i use, is that the problem?

Not sure, but mine seem better now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
Giel:
Blackhawk04
I've been laughing here grin

Lolu is a fooooool.
Bambam is sitting astride teddy with her bum shorts I think, teddy lying on the bed, and lolu says he expected that as bambam is on top. Teddy should do the sex scene style,
LMAO grin

So lolu Calls cee c tragedic partner.
ROTFLMAO grin

Why did they change from miracle na. I hope miracle goes to clear cee c as he says,
Drama tongue grin

Awww this advert with bisola Is so cute.
So that's her daughter.
Is this your first time of seeing that advert?.... Lol

Lol.. Your recent posts lacks confidence... You have to mention some monikers before you can post as if you are talking to them... Lol

You have really been dealt with in the last 2 days..
In life, nothing last forever.. Apart from your updates, there is nothing special about you.. Did you observe that you became anonymous when you didn't update?
Nobody give a fvck about you but your updates..

Hope you have learnt your lessons.. No more cheap insults from you again... You are now feeling lonely.. Let me leave you for now....

If you can't face the heat, please try your best to stay out of the kitchen.. Lol

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Eeghe:

Please do you have their phone number?
It really is @ frustrating

Mine works well now. Same with yours?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lol.. This Anto is very straight forward and funny.. Lol

Lolu, come and hear ooo.... Anto don dey clear you..

IT is strategic partner first for her.. She only came for the game.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
asscb:
See the Ojoro...as soon as Ahnneka was about to mention Linda Ikeji na so them put advert...hmmmm undecided
I thought I was d only one that noticed that
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Beautywealth:
please can you update me gen is off. Seeing the new part of Lolu

Lolu isn't on the screen anymore.

Just anto, CeeC and rico trying to stay sane

Ok.. Now Miracle and tobi on Anto's case.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
livelymatilda:
Tobi is becoming too desperate to clear himself from viwers and other housemates as if the viewers don't know what is going on..

HE should have just taken a decision and stood by it.. Instead of jumping from one housemate to another to gossip Cee-c as if he is a woman..
This is one thing I don't also like about Lolu..

True bro

I feel the way he has gone about it telling the whole house and furnitures makes me believe his 24 yrs old age argument that had gone down here for abit. its getting immature of him tbh

i am happy he has left CeeC's witchery but he should be a man about it and not over do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
yvelchstores:
I feel for Alex. Leo will so shock you! Keep piling your hopes for outside the house, the way it will crash on u, u go shock. Pathetic.

If you dont have money to give leo for investment, dont bother.
hmmmmm!. Leo may be a playboy, but when a play boy fall in love. it's just love which is y they shock some ladies atimes due to doubt.
Leo is totally into alex. more than she is self. he is only being scared of her hurting him. just like they are in a game. because of her being accessible to tobi and others. real men don't share their woman.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Giel Giel Giel!! I got banned again cheesy angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Miracle just said Anto told him she has caught BamTeddy "knacking". Very lovely...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
The CeeC talk never finish? Na wa o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Why miracle and tobi dey gossip like woman na? Oh wait! Bamtedy and loto Don nak? Tell us more.....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Latebloomerrr:
Must lolu be everywhere Anto is aaarrrgh, I like Lolu buh dis one is overdo undecided
Hanhan he didnt stay there na, he just checked on her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
So bamteddy have knacked grin
Jesus is good. grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
rockybabz:
Why miracle and tobi dey gossip like woman na? Oh wait! Bamtedy and loto Don nak? Tell us more.....

I guess they are in touch with their feminine side...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
RedDistrict:

True bro

I feel the way he has gone about it telling the whole house and furnitures makes me believe his 24 yrs old age argument that had gone down here for abit. its getting immature of him tbh

i am happy he has left CeeC's witchery but he should be a man about it and not over do it.
I actually don't blame him o. Do you know what CeeC has been saying about him to the others? Allow the guy to clear his name abeg.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
livelymatilda:
Lol.. This Anto is very straight forward and funny.. Lol

Lolu, come and hear ooo.... Anto don dey clear you..

IT is strategic partner first for her.. She only came for the game.

lol. one thing i like abt muslim ladies. they are straight forward. meant business if it's business. Lolu want to put himself to that emotion zone that can get a man depressed.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Giel Giel Giel!! I got banned again cheesy angry angry angry
Fighting somewhere else abi?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Timmypaul: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
rockybabz:
Oga na lie, he just dey sugar coat am to make tobi feel he's not the only one fucking.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Did Miracle just call Lolu Anto’s bodyguard?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Tobi to Miracle and Nina

"My plan was to come here and be the ashewo weh I be for outside but when I came in to this house, I pledged my loyalty to her and now she come deh do any how any how"

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Zaynie Threebear, play nice.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
RedDistrict:

True bro

There is no witchery abeg... If you decide to act like a fool, then someone or people will treat you that way..

Mark my words, until big brother dissolves this pairing, Tobi will never enjoy bbn without Cee-c.. He almost got into trouble with Alex last night...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
rockybabz:

Because men gossip.
They're gossiping like men!

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
Threebear:
So bamteddy have knacked grin
Jesus is good. grin

Tell us more
I'm interested grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
UjSizzle:
Zaynie Threebear, play nice.
You were here when I was on my own and she started it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Giel:

Tell us more
I'm interested grin grin
Come on twitter, let's make it trend grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.