Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870491 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Threebear:
Just this morning we had to defend Mina over an unproven allegation from Tobi, but miracle comes out to say Anto told him bamteddy were having sex, people say he is lying grin
Truth can never be hidden for long

I don't kuku care if they did it or not.
It's just amusing reading these theories... grin

"Oh, he looked at the camera...he is lying...he is lying"

Una go do voltron tire.
All of una, BamTeddy and Mina.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zaynie(f): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Akorkor:

Mama Zaynie, I sight you

Hey mama! kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Threebear:
Just this morning we had to defend Mina over an unproven allegation from Tobi, but miracle comes out to say Anto told him bamteddy were having sex, people say he is lying grin

Gbam! It may take long oh, lies may have grown like iroko tree oh but it will eventually come out. That's why always speak the truth as you no sabI wetin fit happen tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Favolly:

Hi smiley

I'm just catching up on BBN after about 5 days. Please what's the gist with Tobi and CeeC? What allegations did she come up with? Epp me biko... I can't read 100 pages in one night
Hey dear

Tobi and Cee C were sleeping in the same bed one night, Cee C removed her top in the night, Tobi woke up and saw that she was unclad and covered her because he knew she wouldn't want anyone to see her exposed, Cee C woke up and was insinuating that she'd been touched without consent by Tobi, Tobi was astounded and upset by the allegations, she apologised but their relationship hasn't really been the same since

On top of that she just generally has a bad attitude, she can be territorial when it comes to him and makes issues out of trivial things but the allegations are what put a strain in their relationship

22 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
eksbabe:
Lolu said all that when he was carrying out a task by Biggie which he failed woefully.
True that he has said he is attracted to Big girls but he likes her now and that’s all that matters.
He likes her and she does him too but she is not cut out for romance, she is all about the game and i admire that
Dont twist what I know... He has been saying that before he was given the task..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Threebear:

Even when Alex said the truth and said they were not having sex but making out,
Due to the incessant need to throw mina under the bus.
People ran with it.

Nobody saw it, just tobi and ifu reporting it, but because it's Mina, everybody believed ifu
Now it's bamteddy, nobody saw it, and miracle is the one reporting it.
Nobody wants to say anything,

Nobody shouting hypocrisy here grin, Or self control grin, or how having sex. On tv is bad, grin We have defenders everywhere.
ROTFLMAO.

I'm sure if it was the same conversation involving different people and someone said, anto said mina were having sex,
This thread would have burst into flames,.

Yet some cows want to preach about hypocrisy.
LMAO grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
Angel should have mercy on this orange na cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
ibkayee:

Hey dear

Tobi and Cee C were sleeping in the same bed one night, Cee C removed her top in the night, Tobi woke up and saw that she was unclad and covered her because he knew she wouldn't want anyone to see her exposed, Cee C woke up and was insinuating that she'd been touched without consent by Tobi, Tobi was astounded and upset by the allegations, she apologised but their relationship hasn't really been the same since

On top of that she just generally has a bad attitude, she can be territorial when it comes to him and makes issues out of trivial things but the allegations are what put a strain in their relationship

Wrong...you are mixing things up
According to Tobi, she only said that when they has an argument over something and she brought that into the argue after she has lost it..
we haven't heard Cee-c's version of the story... I wish Tobi can say it in front of her..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Eeghe:

cheesy
True sha

Lol, no problems if you're not interested in seeing them lol,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Papiikush:
Watch the videos about the discussion miracle had with Tobi here...

Don't listen to dummies on this thread. They are going down the drain but they want to take others along with them... It can't happen. grin

Did he initially say loto don knack and then anto told him bamteddy too.

To think I watched this scene on my tv but i dint get it cos he really whispered this part grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
yvelchstores:
The way lolu clings to anto is disturbing. I respect her for that alone. Like, how does she endure it.
Infact d matter tire me
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

Wrong...you are mixing things up
No problem, what have I mixed up?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eleshin(m): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

Dont twist what I know... He has been saying that before he was given the task..
What's your point exactly?
You've been attacking Lolu in all your post. 4king support your fav HMs and get off Lolu's dick.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
zaynie:

Exhales really loudly

It really is tiring arguing with you ,ya know.
Everybody knows that NL censors imb.cile to slowpoke.....well everybody but the snails tongue (snail.....slow....you get? Cos it seems I have to explain every pun to you) gosh!
How do you survive each day?
I just pity the people that have to work with you or live with you......must be an herculean task cry
I thought you were going to bed, here you are still making a fool of yourself.
Nairaland censors true, but it's left for you to edit it, like you did the pronouns.
Don't you have self control?
The admin has granted you some leverage but here you are unabashedly fronting her orders and hoping to sink me alongside you.
Please don't quote me again.
I don't know where you appeared from and I don't really care but just disappear.
Wat the bleep!
Someone will just be enjoying their life something will just appear from nowhere.
Tufia!
You didn't see me.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
Threebear:

Bamco will definitely be up.
I don't see anyway they can escape eviction.
Vote your wife bam bam grin
yes sure I will if she's up

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:00am On Feb 26, 2018
Giel:

Lol, no problems if you're not interested in seeing them lol,

Not my romance goal at all, that
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:00am On Feb 26, 2018
Y'all should be careful about updates you read.

Liars plenty for this thread Abeg...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2018
Eeghe:

Not my romance goal at all, that

Perfectly understandable grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 12:01am On Feb 26, 2018
Nobody wan gree say dem dey gbensh but condom dey reduce per seconds ....issorite grin
I cannot fit believe say na only mina dey involved in the reduction mbok!, invisible hands follow too...anyways, time shall tell grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2018
Giel:

Even when Alex said the truth and said they were not having sex but making out,
Due to the incessant need to throw mina under the bus.
People ran with it.

Nobody saw it, just tobi and ifu reporting it, but because it's Mina, everybody believed ifu
Now it's bamteddy, nobody saw it, and miracle is the one reporting it.
Nobody wants to say anything,

Nobody shouting hypocrisy here, Or self control, or how how having sex is bad,

We have defenders everywhere.

ROTFLMAO.

I'm sure if it was a different conversation. And someone said, anto said mina were having sex
This thread would have burst into flames,.

Yet some cows want to preach about hypocrisy.
LMAO grin
Are you minding them. grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2018
Papiikush:

If others are eating poison, I am sure he will eat it too.

Lol... Dumb excuse.

Lying goals grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:03am On Feb 26, 2018
MizzD:

Did he initially say loto don knack and then anto told him bamteddy too.

To think I watched this scene on my tv but i dint get it cos he really whispered this part grin

Read your update saying "BamTeddy are having sex" then the blind followers wants to compare TeddyA to their Horñy lord.

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Lying goals grin grin

The lie no enter Abeg... Na missed goal be that grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mynd44: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2018
UjSizzle:
Zaynie Threebear, play nice.
They really should

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2018
Papiikush:
Y'all should be careful about updates you read.

Liars plenty for this thread Abeg...
Papiikush that was what miracle said, if there is any liar here, it should be Anto who told him. How can you accuse people of lying ?
The same television you have other people have it as well.
If he didn't say it why would anyone say he did.
Please be careful how you generalise ,you're beginning to get away with a lot here and it's starting to look suspicious.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2018
janefrancisca:
Nobody wan gree say dem dey gbensh but condom dey reduce per seconds ....issorite grin
I cannot fit believe say na only mina dey involved in the reduction mbok!, invisible hands follow too...anyways, time shall tell grin

Time might not tell.
Flex condom is strong, durable and reliable... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Time might not tell.
Flex condom is strong, durable and reliable... cheesy

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

Are you minding them. grin

Everybody coming for Mina and Mina fans have been disgraced back to back,

ROTFLMAO grin cheesy
I can't stop laughing grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:07am On Feb 26, 2018
ibkayee:

No problem, what have I mixed up?
HE only gave that example to explain that he can't touch Cee-c without her consent even when he had the opportunity..

According to Tobi, they had an argument after that night.. So Cee-c lost the argument and she said told him that he true touching her without her consent... Maybe to scare or blackmsil him...

My point is that.. It wasn't that same night that Tobi covered her with his top,that she accused Tobi of trying to touch her without her consent.. They were both cool then...I think the Argument started after Tobi was paired with Alex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zaynie(f): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

I thought you were going to bed, here you are still making a fool of yourself.
Nairaland censors true, but it's left for you to edit it, like you did the pronouns.
Don't you have self control?
The admin has granted you some leverage but here you are unabashedly fronting her orders and hoping to sink me alongside you.
Please don't quote me again.
I don't know where you appeared from and I don't really care but just disappear.
Wat the bleep!
Someone will just be enjoying their life something will just appear from nowhere.
Tufia!
You didn't see me.

English teacher. cheesy
Flouting not fronting. (Don't blame it on innocent auto correct). tongue

And nope I won't disappear.
I enjoy this thread far too much to leave it just cos you said so.
And I just quoted you, please hit your head on the nearest wall. grin

If you've got an itchy tongue, watch it before you wag it at me.
I school mannerless imps like you for free. wink

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2018
Giel:

Everybody coming for Mina and Mina fans have been disgraced back to back,

ROTFLMAO grin cheesy
I can't stop laughing grin

He didn't want to bleep her on TV because of her career but he bleeped her in the toilet grin

Even a prostitute doesn't get treated that way..

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2018
ibkayee:
Teddy A aka Bad Man
Worked in every/most fields
From banking and finance to aviation, to sales, to telemarketing, to construction
He located from Nigeria to US 12 years ago and while trying to find his feet, went to school for Business Admin
Tried to get law degree but music was what he always wanted to do
Got signed in 2014 after hustle and bustle of being a young man growing up in a foreign land
Has a record label, works with a real estate firm and travel agency (hustle on the side)
Was a model in his teens, going to go into that when he leaves as well as acting and hosting
trust me teddy get things going outside the house , he remain one of the housemate that 'll ball really hard weda win bbn or not and the likes of leo,ifu,bitto,Rico and some others

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.